How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Well firstly, thank you for your participation. Yes, of course, it is very important to follow the rules and instructions and pledge not to violate them and you are right. Good and meaningful topics must be created to make a positive impact on friends and for them to learn and benefit from them.

My dear, in general, your great commitment to the forum rules is the best thing, perhaps what you offer to this wonderful forum. We must publish everything that is useful and everything that is worth publishing to spread the benefit to all members of the forum in general, before obtaining knowledge and reflecting it in this forum according to the rules of the forum and your great commitment to Forum rules I did that in the forum rules is the best thing for you to present to the forum as a whole to make the content more powerful, cultural and experienced Thank you very much

By working on this site and being keen on many useful posts published on it by other members, you can learn the basics of working with cryptocurrencies and learn ways and methods of work and achieve success in it.

Yes this is main thing if we doing any work our contributions must be necessary to claimed success and well reputed person.In this forum our contribution is necessary to maintain our ranks above and for good earnings.

To have a lot of useful and valuable information that gives expressive meaning and your comments are always right and to relate to the meaning of the publication so you will be an active member of this forum

Contributing to this forum is from good and positive interaction with friends, obtaining a good reputation, solving and helping people with problems, and giving advice to new members. I am talking about what I might expect as a new member in this forum. I really see that this forum will write success if it contributes. Everyone is in this.

You asked a very important question, I think being a good contributor to the cryptotalk forum entails following the rules and regulations very well and also making useful posts for the benefit of other members, this is my thought on this. 

Yes, well, this is beautiful .. Read the forum rules well and try to read a lot of your colleagues ’comments and discuss them and interact on their comments if you like it .. and focus on how to benefit from this forum’s information more than profit

My friend, of course, this thing is not difficult to achieve, with diligence, perseverance and perseverance to conduct research and understand the publications of members with sufficient experience.  He will achieve your goal without the slightest thing. I wish you more success

• +3 1

Yes dude we should be a good contributor and a good member of the forum we should follow the rules of the forum and do something that is helpful for others too in  addition to yourself, share your information and knowledge and be wise and friendly with others

I think we need a lot of learning here. I personally have a problem with creating good topics. I have become afraid to do that. I tried twice and failed with giving me a warning point. I don't know what to do and I hope the senior members of the forum will help me.

• +3 1

Abide by means of the policies, forum phrases, administrators' signals, continuity and day by day paintings awareness is also very essential at paintings, as running randomly will result in terrible outcomes if now not without delay, it'll be later this could be showed by seeing debts with massive numbers of topics, but, they had been banned for violating the rules.

You are right, we need to be good contributors to the cryptotalk platform as the platform offers numerous benefits to the members, and I think the first contribution to the platform is to follow the rules and regulations of the platform, then make useful and sensitive posts.

I believe that in order to be a positive participant in this site, you must write useful topics that are clear from any scientific or grammatical errors. And abide by the rules of this platform.

Yes i agree with you, to be an active member and a good contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto.

• +2 1

These things I mentioned are the most important things that all members must do to make the forum better because we do not find many posts and new topics and it is important that every member creates a new post at least every week so that the forum has different topics that we can respond to and discuss.

Hello there greetings if you want to go to contributor in this forum I think you should follow simple virus that do the Jazz Festival create useful big that contains useful information is screwed other people read did you get the benefit of those first and also don't cheap and work hard that's the reason everyone here I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

We already have hundreds of responses to topics, while we only have dozens of new topics every day, and this is a big problem in the forum as you find comments on topics for a year and you do not find new topics you can write a response to.  I think it's important for moderators to force members to write a new topic every month at least.

In my opinion, the rules are the most important thing that we have to abide by in the forum because violating the rules makes you a different member and you will be banned by the moderators, so we have to abide by the rules and also write useful and good posts so that the forum becomes a suitable place to learn and increase experience and it is good to have new topics every day.

there are no rules in Dear friend @Oliver629 @Aloosh3 @Mahmoudomran forum and posting a new one means a job that is needed and has good enliese. I know that the forum is most about Russian and I don't talk and I am glad that Arabic language will soon be added because many people who have our language will use this part and make the best thing. Thank you. 

Hello my friend, I am new here. I agree with you to be an active member of the forum. You must follow the conditions and rules and follow the advice of experts. We must create interesting and useful topics, give help to other members and reply to comments well and helpful

Certainly, this is what all members must do to live up to what the forum wants, as the topics must be informative, interactive and appropriate for all members of the forum.

• +1 1

Hi my dear friend!Yes, I agree with you, to be an active member and a good contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto.Good luck!

On 7/5/2020 at 11:25 AM, Moaz said:

Yes, I agree with you, to be an active member and a good contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

Yes i agree with you if we want to be a good contributer we should first follow the rules and regulations and we should do good and useful posts that should benefit other mates. 

Thank you 

Actually you are right, in this forum for a person to be a good contributor, that person needs to always creates good and quality post, and also make replies to comment and be of help to other members who ask questions through creating topics...