All of us have different views. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

This is true.All of us have different views.I think we all should have positive view.prespective is very important for gaining something.Our views should be positive.

You are right, my friend. We must give a good reputation to the good topic, but this does not mean that there are people who have a different point of view, but I am against the person having a negative reputation, but rather advising him to improve himself

It is not a bad thing, but if only everyone who has an opinion and gave a negative reputation can explain the reason so that each of us knows if he has something wrong

I agree to this topic you made my friend. respecting someone reaction or giving reputation is not that bad and we don't hold their decision so we must accept it. Learn from it if they give you bad reputation and if they give you Good reputation we must continue of what type of posting that we made.

Yes,all of us keep different views because they have different levels of knowledge and they have different mind abilities which enable them to think differently.

• +3 1

Yes, we have to accept and respect the other opinion
But there is another way instead of giving it a negative reputation
It is discussing the topic that I did not like through the comments

we should think a lot before making a negative evaluation because it hurts the author of the comment so much. He may have made the effort to read the post and took the time to respond and write the comment that fits his point of view, and we must respect his point of view even if it opposes ours without hurting him.

• +1 1

My friend, in my own opinion, really, we all have different points of view. There is really no need for a negative evaluation. A negative evaluation is necessary. My friend was found in order to evaluate all those who violated the rules of the forum or those who provided incorrect and useful information for this use of a little duty and positive evaluation should be applied to support everyone. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes. You are right, Different people have different views, if a person take a easy metter positively its positive. Also a person take a easy matter negatively it's hurt our self

hello friend I want to tell you that I am angry with you number of thinking that working here together everyone things different from others that is why we can improve ourselves they birthday and we can easily find the new way and easy way for earning money from crypto talk

• +4 1

You are right. Our opinions are not always the same.Different person has different views.If we get negative reputation then we should try to work more attentively and figure out our mistakes.

Yes, we must respect the information provided by others and not use offensive words because they are contrary to the existing rules. If this is done, you will be sent warning points. You must be very careful before placing anything inside the forum and it should be useful and thank you

• +3 1

It is true that everyone has a point of view, but when I accept the point of view it must be logical or just a convincing difference, it must be another solution or freedom of thought or certain habits
But when it comes to false views, this is dangerous because the owners may distort the meaning of the term. 💎

People have different views because they have different sets of information or knowledge about the subject being viewed. The facts of the case are the facts. Not knowing some of them, forming an opinion about something you can’t understand, or believing things that are untrue, are faults in thinking that result from not checking the facts, or not being prepared to understand the facts. Not checking or understanding facts leads to different views, where one view is in error, and wrong action of incorrect belief results from faulty thinking.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, but if the post contradicts your personal opinion and at the same time it does not violate any of the established laws, you can clarify your ideas by commenting, why the negative reputation ??  Is your goal to correct or discuss the idea or suppress thoughts that contradict your opinion?

Certainly, for example, getting a negative evaluation does not mean that a person hates you, but rather differs with your idea, and this helps the person understand different points of view by analyzing them and getting rid of negatives through self-development.

We must accept each other's opinion because that is part of the point which is to share knowledge and idea but we can not tolerate abuse and use of offensive words. So we have to be very careful in the way that we talk so that we don't end up hurting people.

Dear fellow, you says golden words. You are right that everyone has different point of view not all members have same thoughts. If someone shared some information respect his/her thoughts and motivates by responding through posts. Support one another by reacting each other content and be sure that your words doesn't hurt someone. 

Hello dear gentleman I hope you are doing really good firstly I want to tell you that the every kind of peoples available on the world then it is not necessary in everyone give you a positive response negative response make as a reliable and more comfortable for content

For everything a good sure topic useful for us there are many friends that are fine to contribute more than I really want to build more confidence that will enable me became to create my own topics and in this way I spent time here for learning here in this foreign

Everyone has a point of view and opinion of any matter. When you write a topic, a person may give you a good evaluation, someone will come and give you a negative evaluation, and every person evaluates from his point of view, so you have to accept criticism with his heart.

You are right. This world is full of different people and with their different minds and different  way of thinking So we can't force or them to think in the same way, the way we do. We need to see and focus what are their opinion about us  and if hey have given negative reputation than what could be the reason for that.

I must not despair of my friend if we obtain a bad reputation sometimes there are always some people in life trying to fail and stop our progress and this is bad but if we want to succeed we will continue to try

I agree, everyone's opinions should be listened to regardless of age or degree of culture. many of us have information that everyone doesn't know and that could be important and a key reason for changing lives.

Yes you are right getting good reputation means you are being encouraged by others but when you get bad reputation you should learn from that what's wrong you did.

• +2 1