All of us have different views. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Everybody have distinctive perspective throughout everyday life. We should respect other's thoughts.some one wants to reply and someone don't want to reply.Evert person think different.

Good reputation, when we receive it, will always encourage us to do the best. And if we get a negative reputation, we must find a solution to avoid it in the coming times.

• +4 1

Anyone paying this rate always says to me why you gave a negative rate, for user improvements who posted a subject. Don't be selfish, the one who just gave the negative rate didn't say anything. It's a bad habit. Never do it. Thank you all.   

Not everyone agree with our point of view. Some of them contradicts with our posts. So it's not good to take it negative. Just think positive and take it as a lesson. Learn from this and try to improve your skills. We should respect others opinion and their point of view.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Getting reputation show us our write skills and knowledge if we use good knowledge in our comments with a soft explained then without any doubt members will get benefit from our comments and which will lead them to give us react.

We have different ways of living and have different experiences, So based on them we all have different point of view about a event. We should respect all the members on this forum and if someone not agree with us we shouldn't force them for agreeing with us.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think criticisem sometimes prove to be the ladder of success.It enables us to make our work more admirable.Don't take the nagative marks personal it is a source of learning infact.

Alright different people have their own different attitudes. All of us have to realize and to be ready to understand their minds. Trust others views and think its different parts. After that you can realize that opinion 

No two people are the same in this world but how do we all think we like our subject, some people accept your subject and some people show their rejection through this negative reputation, think equally and accept the opinion of the members and Good content every time you go ahead and always try to post.

Yes, my friend, we certainly have different views, and each of us is free to choose his own way and his point of view, and this applies at work here and in encryption in general, it is wonderful and does not place restrictions on anyone at all. 

It is an international platform that includes people from different countries and is working. Everyone has their own thoughts, their own ideas and everyone speaks according to their own experience. We need to understand each other, help and encourage each other.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friends, I really agree with you, people are different with their opinions and tastes, and perhaps the post I like will not like others. It is important for each member to express his opinion with credibility and without bias and to take the matter seriously

• +1 1

I totally agree with you. We must accept everyone's opinions, whether positive or negative

Everyone should have the right to express their opinion without pressure. 

Acceptance of other people's opinions is very important to succeeding in this forum because people who do not have patience will report to despair early and this will never help them.

Hello my friend, I agree with you with the title of the topic. The difference in views and opinions makes this forum more rich in topics and information.
In terms of reputation, from my point of view, I never agree with people who give a bad reputation, because we must know that the bad reputation negatively affects the owner of the post, so we must be cooperating because we are all one family within this forum

That is correct.  We all have our own views. Thats what make us different. Something which i am liking or preferring may not be preferred by someone els. And its completely okay. So its better to respect each other opinion rather than forcing ones own opinion to other

Yes dear every member have different view and different knowledge about Crypto currencies. And when we make a topic some member give positive reaction and someone give us negative reaction because everyone have different point of view. 

• +3 1

When we get a negative reputation, it means that there are some mistakes we made.  We must learn from our mistakes and accept others' criticism.  Before publishing any topic, you must make sure of the content and the correctness of the information.  Whenever the content is distinctive and important, we get a good reputation and a lot of support.

You are right dear mate in your point of view that we all have same arguments but have different views this is the thing .

Yes you are right every one has its own views .but on this forum getting good reputation is very good. I just request to my senior and every body please support me .I don't know my opinion is like your and impress you or not but I try my best . please I can just request give me good reputation kindly please support me.

Even though we have different views, in my opinion there is no need to give a negative reaction, because in my opinion we only need to comment and disagree with the content of posts of people with different opinions, in my opinion that is what it should be. done. Giving negative reactions in my opinion is unnecessary, to avoid hostility between forum members.

Dear friend, I understand that your words have logic.But many of us who are new users now do not understand much.So experts should teach you how to shoot, to discuss this but you don't just say that to post.I'm saying hey brother there are many who don't even understand how to post. So thanks to the experts who need to discuss this.

Certainly everyone has his own point of view, and we cannot force anyone to adopt ours Divergence is a natural thing that generates discussion and should not generate hostility

Yes my friend you are right every member has different idea about cryptotalk forum.  But yes no one said negative things.  Everyone is always positive

Well friends, I cannot understand such question because in this topic it could not explain anything. And we should face the problems. Rhe reason is that i am a new member on cryptotalk currency.