All of us have different views. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

We all are here with different thinking and point of views.we should share good knowledge and information so that all of our fellows and newbies get guidance and could be able to perform well.

Yes my dear buddy,all of us have different views in the glove. By creator,it is naturally  that every man is different and unique from others. So their outlook and views is also different from others. Thank you.           

You're right. There are a lot of people, of very different types, and you can't expect all of them to enjoy or like what you're sharing. especially when you're sharing your personal ideas or opinions. Just keep up the good work, and more people are going to like your stuff than those who dislike it.

There are as many as views as there are people on this earth. Everyone have his or her view point. No one can think in similar way. If a person does not think like us it does not mean that he or she is not always incorrect. 

Indeed. If you want to share your opinion, be kind about it. You don't have to be so rude about educating a member either. We should be helping each other, don't give them an attitude.

Always look in the positive side, why they do that. As a someone who is giving rates, always tell why you gave negative rates, for the improvement of the creator or user who posted a topic. Let's not be selfish who just gave negative rates then didn't tell anything. My opinion can never be thesame as your opinion this are some problems.

That's right we must respect each other member here in this forum, we have different opinion so don't hate other members just because you are not agree on what he said, but just appreciate it because he/she tried to give his/her own idea.

That's right, within this forum we have different ways of thinking and as you yourself have said, different points of view, because I like something does not mean that someone else will like it, even if I give a positive reaction to a Subject, it does not mean that another will also give you that positive assessment, if we receive any negative reaction, it should not bother us, we understand that everyone here thinks differently.

I accept constructive criticism and negative reviews in case my post is inappropriate or contains wrong information.  I seek to develop my experiences and be useful in this forum.because we have different views about a post we come across. When you receive undeserved negative rating just report to the moderators so that they will help you remove it my friends.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. No two people are the same in this world. But how do we think everyone likes our subject. Some people accept your subject and some people do not. So they can't adapt to this negative aspect.

Yes every one's opinion varies and shall be respected but if one is constantly giving us negative reputation then must be worried. And to be honest we shall not be worried if our participation is authentic and positive as i myself hasn't received any negative response so that's what my take is on your post. Thanks!

Hello friends it is true that all of us have different view my own view in this platform is to be active I make more money from it

Yeah you are right 

All of us have different views

we should respect other person views

Criticise views not person

Everyone have different point of views in his life about everything 

Respect all members of this platform 

Dont fight with anyone 

Yes we all have different views and judgement. But in my opinion useful and new informative posts are suitable for all of us. So, I want to always make useful and new informative posts for get much positive reputation. 

• +2 1

Your words are correct, and I also do not see any harm in the difference of opinions, for every person working in his imagination has ideas woven according to the qualifications of his mind and the circumstances of his surroundings and many countless circumstances, because the manufacture of ideas does not take place in one factory so that everyone understands them in the same way, but every person is represented He has the same idea in a different way than others.

Here everyone have their own openion. Obviously good reputation is big achievement on cryptotalk platforum. You earn good reputation from your worthy post. But if you are working hard and some one give nagitive commenting on your post may b he has different openion about it. Here need to understand one thing if you feel post not worthy just suggest or use positive words. So that nobody reputation disturb

I personally say to you that we should make expectations from anyone as people are not same. As some people like your topic and prefer to you on others.But some other some who do not like your topic therefore you just make complete your work. Other depends is not on us. 

No doubt in it all of us have different point of views because thinking capacity of all of us is different from each other. But according to my opinion all the views which are shared by everyone who is available on this forum are very great because we learn something new from them. 

• +1 1

We should accept negative ratings. Because negative ratings means we did any mistakes on that topic that's why someone give me a suggestion to make a correction of our mistakes. But here are some users who think negative ratings is given from one's jealous. We should always accept Both negative and positive then we may learn many things.                

I think we fundamentally need to regard others, and not demonstration severely, and comprehend that we as a whole have various perspectives and that it is highly unlikely that everybody can have a similar assessment. I figure we should consider the to be notoriety as something that causes us to see where this blunder ought to be. However, I don't believe it's reasonable and I don't feel that a terrible standing for evil ought to be endured, professing to be helpful analysis, yet truth be told the part just gave a standing for evil.

Yes, definitely, getting a bad reputation is really annoying, but we must accept it and learn more from our mistakes and focus on work in order to obtain success

All the members have different view about crypto currency because what you think about something is different with what I think but I hope we should all post useful information to the forum so that we get more money.

Right you are. It's not important that we will get positive reputations only. It's also important to give some negative reputations and get. Because then we will create topic with more attention and make our posts more perfect and in this way they just helped us. Thanks

• +2 1

All of us have different point of view . In a group of people if we put a some topic every one have different point of view about that some have positive view some have nagitive view Evey  mind have different thoughts.

Well my friend I'm agree with you every people have different view of looking because sometimes some members look those mistakes which is not in our minds. And we don't judge that this is mistake. So don't be afraid making useful posts carefully which is satisfied others members.

• +2 1