English grammar checker. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Dear friend, I have noticed that there are many grammatical errors in the members' posts, which leads to your banning often and getting a bad reputation, so you must check after your comment and before publishing. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Thank you for your help, one of the things that must be relied upon in writing well is the English language, due to its importance in making quality high through consistency, writing grammatically correct sentences, and smooth delivery of the idea to others.

: From the forum rules that have Arabic and there is bad grammar good because its presence can lead us to get good feedback about the topics...The commentary should be in English..There's a lot they don't speak English fluently but it's not a problem because there is very useful links for.. Links and translation software to help you write a perfectly sound worry of errors

Well .. in fact I think it is a useful topic and it deserves a good reputation for sure .. that the English language is the mother tongue in the world and everyone should learn it, but sometimes there are those who do not know the grammar of the language and I see that there is no problem in the event of an interpreter .. Of course It is not 100% correct, but in the end it is considered correct and the rest of the members can read the comment or topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Wow, thanks for the post, the link will be so much useful for members, while planning on creating a content. It will be useful even outside the cryptotalk forum here, it is useful and we hope to see more of a post like this. Because by posting something like l, it will really help those people posting numerous horrible post lost especially the newbies.

Clearly, language checking programs are truly significant in making valuable and instructive posts since they make a scaffold of understanding between the post maker and the perusers as it gives data that helps the peruser's understanding..

This is really useful beause sometimes we make mistakes with no clear puspose. And usually we can't even see that, so checking ourselves from time to time can be interesting and even useful.

And according to the fact of users whose native language is not English, translators are really good tools for communicaton.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this benefit. It is valuable in everything related to checking what you spelled here in this forum to make the forum more pure in general in order to publish everything that is useful in the right way without changing any part of the information it provides through a typo. What we write in general Thank you You on this site that you provided us to enter the rules of the English language and work on it in its main form. It was really wonderful. Thank you in general. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

This site should be entered by everyone who does not speak English fluently, in order to avoid linguistic mistakes that lead to a lack of understanding of the publication,To make this forum complete we must take linguistically care of our publications.

• +2 1

Yes you are right my friend. This post is very helpfull and important for and all members on this forum. The english grammar is very important and leave good effect on your post. The currect english grammar attract the people attentions. 

• +2 1

It would be better to check your post before publishing it and try to avoid spelling mistakes that could change the meaning of the topic. We hope in the future that other languages will be added to the forum so that each member can write comfortably in his original language.

Very important post yes grammar check is very essential here because if you writing well but grammatically wrong then it will effect you because the moderator will give you warning points I'm also trying to make grammatically post that not effect my post so keep focus on grammar..

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful recommendation and advice; I believe my English is adequate, and my grammar is adequate as well.

Many people who struggle with proper English writing will benefit from this topic and the connection it provides.

Thank you my friend. Indeed, these sites are useful for those who do not speak English well, because the best way to write a useful post is the simplicity and clarity of the words to convey the whole idea to other members.

It is a good link for people who have a problem with grammatical rules in the English language because that will affect their publications and their usefulness .. So it would be detrimental to know some grammar and it will increase their fluency in English.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for sharing this link with us this will help to correct our error we make while creating sentences and it will also reduce the amount of unwanted contents in the platform.

33 minutes ago, Alina42 said:

Dear friends, @Anayalashari @Danyel we can learn English in cryptocurrencies. It's the best way for those who don't have good English. I used these websites long ago when I was blogging and checked the article. If someone has a spelling problem, I recommend using the enabled sound suggestion option on keyboards like G-board (I am using) as you can easily check spelling while typing. Thank you 

images (36).jpeg

Dear friend, grammatical problem often arise for us.It's normal it can happen.This Wonderful platform helps us improving our english skills alot. Sometimes we face grammatical problem.But practice and regular work can help us  to recover this problem

Thank you for these links. Yes, we sometimes need the grammar rules to be correct in order to communicate information to others correctly and to avoid deleting what we share.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've found that some posts contain several spelling mistakes in English, which is a bad thing that might result in the post being deleted or earning a bad reputation, so I recommend that those who have trouble writing in English visit these pages.

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation, you are right, English grammar is important, because any misspellings we will be held accountable for, these rules. So we must be confident of our English well.

• +5 1

This link is very useful for people who are not good at English grammar
According to my experience in this forum, I learned the grammar well and became fluent in the English language well and could converse with my friends with ease

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

in Advace, i am grateful to be here.

where so much people always there to help.

So nice of you.

Yes i have used that site.

And its really good to be in a correct way if expression.

So, guys keep using these kind of sites these are really good to correct your english stuff.

I thank you for these sites that help us improve our English and avoid mistakes that may cause deletion of our posts and perhaps direct warning points.

Hello my friend, it's a great idea and it helps, I agree. Grammar is essential for communicating ideas and sharing knowledge, thanks for the advice. I wish you success

I appreciate you for sharing this initiative that can help us improve our grammar and make us great in our contributions.it may be very helpful to members that have very bad knowledge of english but also good for all as we all make mistakes. I suggest to all to make an effort and focus on learning better english because we will need it in our lives. We are on the internet and we have to communicate correctly so we all must become extremely good in our English.

• +3 1