How to keep your account secured - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Thanks for creating very helpful post my dear. Protecting of our cryptotalk accounts from scammers is our first priority. For this purpose your password must be very strong in cryptotalk as well as any crypto sites. And most important use all the features given for high security in any site. So dear your tips are very great for creating unique password. 

• +3 1

Yes, dear friend, it is necessary to keep your account safe by setting a strong password consisting of letters and numbers and not to log in to your account in several devices in order to maintain your progress and not to be stolen from intruders. Thank you.

Hi brother your question is how to keep your account secured my brother this very important topic for this platform I hope every people new and old people for this platform but this topic is very important to all here members my advice is first thing and then important is strong password is and strong personal internet this tow things is important to all that's it.

My brother I hope you understand this good luck.

Thanks for the guidance to keep our account secure from scammers and their likes and with this we can also teach new coming member how to go about it and to enable the account to be surely save from the bad fellow.

You are absolutely right, you did a really cool job and I really liked what you wrote, It is the best way and the best information to avoid being stolen or hacked, and also of course we should not share any personal information with anyone,  And to control our minds and not let the deceivers make us greedy and make big mistakes

• +3 1

You are making a really good point. We should all pay attention to thisimportant angle, we should not use personal information and we should change the passwords regularly to feel safe and be prone to hackers. 

This field is full of scammers. We must take appropriate safety measures. We must put strong passwords so that we do not penetrate. We must not register with unfamiliar links and sites so that we do not fall victim to fraud

• +3 1

I keep my account secure by not showing my private information to people and for my password to be strong that no one can penetrate by the saboteur and the thief who is trying to take it

Thank you for sharing such useful information; it will be of great assistance to all of us. Since hackers are always trying to gain access to accounts, securing our account is extremely beneficial and necessary.

I agree with you, my friend, I use a complex and difficult password, which contains upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols, this is very useful for the security of your account, and I think that you should write your private key on a piece of paper and put it in a safe place in order not to lose, because if it lost Your private key will waste your money forever.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we must put strong passwords in order to beware of hackers who want to take control of our accounts so I think that the method laid out in this forum for setting strong passwords is good for everyone. Thank you.

Well, my friend, when my friends told me about the scientific and financial benefit provided by the cryptotalk forum, they also told me not to give my personal information or password to anyone in order to avoid the subject of fraud and to keep my account safe.

This is a good observation and with this scammers will not have access into our account and again one have to be very careful with the ways we all share our persnoal information on site that is where all our details are getting from.

• +1 1

Thank you for these important tips. When creating an account, you must adopt a strong password and not give it to anyone, as well as if there is someone who helps you in creating the account, you must enter the password without seeing it and changing it every period.

What happened yesterday on Twitter is a genuine illustration of the chance of entrance of the social stages. 

Among the techniques that you referenced in your post and in particular not to open connections or obscure channels is the primary driver of openness to the penetrate.

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying these important points. I think a lot of members use common, easy-to-hack words
Some use the same password for all accounts and platforms, which is wrong
We have to choose a mixture of letters and numbers

You are right, strong passwords are essential to protect our accounts and funds, thieves have a good experience in predicting weak passwords, so we must put small and large letters and numbers unrelated to each other while ensuring that they are not forgotten.

Some people avoid using websites in order to protect their privacy, while many of the site's visitors have become unable to dispense with it due to its importance to them because it is a daily source of income.
I suggest these steps
Double protection
Distrust is good. Don't give your privacy to anyone

I understood what you mean, that we must protect our personal information and set a strong password to avoid being hacked by scammers and thieves, and this means that a long password must be chosen and contains numbers, letters and symbols in order to protect our wallet and our account from theft, thank you my friend.

What happened yesterday on Twitter is a genuine illustration of the chance of infiltration of the social stages. 

Among the strategies that you referenced in your post and in particular not to open connections or obscure channels is the fundamental driver of openness to the penetrate.

Thank you my friend for this useful information, it is important that the password is long and contains letters and numbers in order not to hack the account, always transfer money to your wallet to be more secure.

Hello 

when creating an account in a location so that your account can be secured. 

Don't worry, brother the forum here is really safe! 

You can use your year of birth, and some letters, then separate them with a special letter.

Yes it's right. we should be more careful about our accounts

and the the password for each person should be unique and strong.

thank you for your nice topic bro I appreciate that

Thanks my friend, you gave us a very nice flyer

We must have a strong password and

We have to watch out for hackers and fraudsters

We must keep our personal information confidential

• +3 1