Discover new topics! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

thank you for sharing this with us especially we the newbies we are very happy about it and we are going to take our time to check those section because definitely want to enjoy this forum

thank you for sharing this with us especially we the newbies we are very happy about it and we are going to take our time to check those section because definitely want to enjoy this forum

I'm quite a new member here, my friend, and I guess I haven't left the junior section yet
I know that there is a lot of information in the rest of the sections, but I want to move there when I feel ready in terms of capital and information.
This matter does not prevent us from returning to this section, as it raises many important questions, which I see that senior members are here.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you my friend, I think that every member of this forum has the freedom to choose the section they want to follow, I am a beginner now I will continue my education in the beginners section, but in the end I will choose another section and focus my work and learn in it.

• +3 1

Dear friend, yes, so that all our posts are good, useful and effective, we have to publish topics in all sections in order to benefit and benefit others, and also that we do not focus on our posts in one section only. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for your good post. The beginners section teaches you how to work here and how to publish useful and distinctive content. It is the starting point in the field of encrypted speech. Then you should move to the rest of the sections that include coding specialties, and participate in them. You have to diversify between sections.  And gain experience and skill from it, and you should also update the page in each section to keep up with modern topics and ideas. The world of coding is full of information and interests that build you your future

• +4 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very easy to discover the new topics on this forum one thing I want to tell you that you can see that there are many new topics are available on the main page of the cryptocurrency so you can easily find the new topics

Yes, my friend, of course, we must always try, and if we fail, we renew our steps and regain our hope and do not become frustrated and try again until we win the race as I said, my friend. I wish you a happy day.

• +2 1

Of course there are many different and very informative sections in the forum. We should devote some of our time to each section so that we can learn more and more and post new useful standard topics in the forum.

• +1 1

I think that we must visit these sections in order to gain additional information, which may be new for all members of this section, so we must diversify the sections. Thank you.

• +2 1

As usual, my friend, your explanation is amazing and detailed on the topic and introducing all the sections in the forum.
Thank you for your effort in providing the best always.
This is a great help for all beginners, especially to know which section they need to visit and learn from.

• +2 1

Dear, being a new member in this forum, in my opinion, I cannot move to a new stage before I gain enough experience and learn well on the rules of this wonderful forum to gain sufficient money, knowledge and experience

• +4 1

It's possible that this is because there were few people online when it was written. As a result, if we go through each part of the website, we could come across certain topics. I often browse the platform's novice and crypto environment parts. This section is also in high demand.

Yes you're right and we should visit other sections.

But we should learn too many things before we enter these sections, so we can enter by a prepared mind and enough knowledge.

Do you agree with me?

Wish all the best for all members and for you my friend.

You are completely right, the topics that have not been deleted will continue to appear over time, we are now in 2021 and I still see topics from 2020 and 2019, and they also contain information that I have not read before, it is really useful.

• +1 1

Yes, sir. Since I spend most of my time just reading a few parts of this forum, there are still many topics I haven't read in other sections, but other section topics are still useful to develop our knowledge, and I started reading other section topics last month, and it's been a very good experience for me to learn other topics details.

To gain knowledge and experience and learn how to publish publications that contain new information and useful things, we have to move between sections to know and learn about many things and not just publish our participation in one section.

• +3 1

Thank you for these tips
What you are saying is correct. I actually took a look at some sections, and some topics attracted me, but I did not have enough experience to publish or participate in them so far. I am a beginner.

Many topics are repeated again and so we should not comment on other but we should create new topics that is very important and specially old members because beginners do not have knowledge that how to create topic .

Thanks for this wonderful and helpful initiative my friend.
It is good for us to get to know the rest of the departments and achieve good and new knowledge.
Even if I could not understand some of the topics, I cannot comment on them, but at least I got acquainted with it.
Thank you for your initiative.

Dear  crypto members their are many topics that gives us useful information specially those topics that are created by old members and we should search old topics in this forum in this way we have come to know about new things that we never seen anything else.

• +2 1

Your post is really interesting. Feeling glad to see your topic. It's a vast amount of knowledge. Really loveable. You have Said true that we should not remain just in one section but we should also visit and work in other sections too. 

On 6/24/2020 at 12:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

@Calvinpriva You really have such a nice discussion.  I have never seen such a detailed discussion before .. You have analyzed every subject very well which is very important for us ..  Thank you.

Thank you very much, my friend, for drawing our attention to this topic .. Honestly, I was only browsing the beginners section, but after talking about the rest of the sections, I looked forward to finding out more other information ... Good luck to all

• +1 1

I agree with you my dear friend instead of relying on the bignner section we should create topic in all the forums of this platform you have mentioned all the sections with details.you are doing a very good job here  thank you for sharing this information.Best of luck.

As I said ,for discovering new topics ,we have to research little bit on that because lots of topics we see in the forum are quite similar and almost same.So topic variation is important.For that before giving any topic ,we have to research little bit on that and give the best possible topics