What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Good information, and it is good to mention this information because it actually separates the person from all these pressures that exist in large measure in the world of crypto

I am new user here friend. I a working here from few weeks ago. I am trying to collect lots of information from different topics of this forum . These topics are very useful for us. I will search about your topic and soon share information about this topic. Thanks for this information.

All I know about Satoshi Nakatomo is that it is the nickname of the founder of the cryptocurrency and I have never thought of looking up the meaning of the name Thank you for clarifying the meaning of the name.

Yes my friend, I think this name is familiar to most of the members here
He is the founder of Bitcoin, but this is the first time that I know what the name means. It is valuable information
Good luck to you, my friend.

• +1 1

Thank you for these details, I think that the inventor of this coin is not an ordinary person because I searched a lot about him, but I could not find anything about this man, there is a great mystery about him.

It is a wonderful meaning of this creative name that it is a great thing that currency exchange is invented on a large scale and you can hide the identity of the sender as well as the recipient that he is a creative person and these specifications apply to him.

• +1 1

I recall reading this in the past but have completely forgotten about it now. When I first read this material, it piqued my interest. Thank you for making it available. I'm still not sure if it's code for anything, but it doesn't seem to be a name of a Japanese individual chosen at random. In general, I haven't come across anything by Satoshi that isn't random.

I had no idea what this name meant before. I assumed that this was just a generic username for the people who invented Bitcoin, but it turns out that this name is neither an alias nor a real surname.

I did not know that translating it in Japanese means that. But actually, to achieve Satoshi, it needs careful thinking in order to be able to form wealth through it in a short time

To be honest these is the first time am learning about the meaning of the name of the genius behind the creation of bitcoin, however there is a lot about him that have been said by different writers but it pains me that he is not there to answer some questions but I hope one day he reveal himself to the whole world.

Thanks for sharing information about the meanings of satoshi, i really amazed to see the meaning the work which is done by the satoshi is very relevant with the meaning of his name. Bitcoin is the thinking of mr satoshi and is the great currency at the moment.

I think everyone in this forum will be familiar with the name satoshi nakamoto because he was the one who created bitcoin in the year everyone which many people have earn good money as a result of him but thanks to this topic since we can now see the meaning of his name for you.

Thank you for this new information my friend from Al-Wahid educating ourselves about everything related to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin I see that this will enrich our information but nevertheless the inventor of bitcoin will remain anonymous despite knowing his name.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information.

I think I had read about this name a long time ago on the internet.

It is surprising that the name of the founder of Bitcoin carries such these wonderful meanings.

• +4 1

Thanks for this translation of the most common name among crypto users; I didn't know what this name meant before, but now I'm thinking about it. Satoshi Nakamoto is the incredibly first article that comes to mind when I think about bitcoin since it was assumed that he was the creator of the cryptocurrency.

Indeed, a name aptly named that he is intelligent, quick-witted, and wise Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto should take more than this praise in his right. People should thank Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto because he is the reason for their salvation from their simple lives.

i am new on this forum so i do not know anything about it i am first time earning stoshi from this forum so dear members tell me about it that what is  this question and what is its means so gives me knowledge about it dear members.

• +2 1

I do not think that anyone knows the meaning of the real name .. This name belongs to the Bitcoin Currency Foundation, and it is a recovered name, but for sure there is a story behind the name and it was not chosen randomly.

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. I came across this name some time ago. But this is the first time I've learned the true meaning of the name, and whatever the name's meaning, the individual is extremely important to me because he created this wonderful currency.

The goal of hiding the identity of the Bitcoin inventor and the network that operates it is to emphasize the features of cryptocurrencies, which are privacy, security, and decentralization. 

Indeed everyone in this forum are supposed to be familiar with the name satoshi nakamoto because he was the one who created bitcoin in the year 2009 which many people have earn good money as a result of him but thanks to this topic since we can now see the meaning of his name as I also don't know the meaning of his name before.

I don't think it's a Japanese name or anything.in fact, I think it's a symbol of a coin that Satoshi shortened..I haven't read about this knowing that I come across a lot and I don't know what Satoshi means.. I believe Satoshi is related to bitcoin
I hope, but he has information to tell us, that question I find ambiguous to most members.

In fact, this name could be a coding for a person or group of people who invented the Bitcoin currency. Until now no one knows Satoshis Nakamoto in reality. It is still mysterious. But this is necessary because there are many countries that disagree with Cryptocurrency trading.

Actually, I discovered something new today; I had no idea what this name meant or what it meant behind it; I just assumed it was the name of the Bitcoin founder or a group of people.