ID verification / Photoshop - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anacondaz

ID verification / Photoshop

Good time of day, Cryptotalk users.

I would like to present my services to you.

Your country or other nuance does not allow you to pass verification on any exchange or other service??

I can help you with this very easily, quickly and professionally, ready to work with escrow from the forum.  I can do this on any service and in any quantity recently KYC has become more complex and people are really worried about their anonymity and I am ready to help you with this.

Services I've worked with before :

• Binance
  • Cex
  • KuCoin
  • MyneoSurf
  • Paxful

and e.t.c

I can also change the contents of documents.
For example, if your document is expired or damaged, I was able to restore it to its normal state in less than one hour of work.

The price is negotiable.

Please leave your contacts under the post or write to me in PM on the forum or in telegram @AceBig

Please note that I am ready to use escrow Smiley

Edited by Anacondaz
changeez
  • -5 1
  • +3 1

__/}
( • - •)
/ つ

An interesting suggestion, is it possible to change the name, surname and / or date of birth? Those. get a document of a non-existent person. Will verification pass in this case?

31 minutes ago, AlexBerkut said:

Una sugerencia interesante, ¿es posible cambiar el nombre, apellido y / o fecha de nacimiento? Aquellos. obtener un documento de una persona inexistente. ¿Pasará la verificación en este caso?

The truth is, I think that a non-existent person could be created, but in some exchanges I asked you for a photo with your identity document and its date.

1 hour ago, LuisPc said:

The truth is, I think that a non-existent person could be created, but in some exchanges I asked you for a photo with your identity document and its date.

I'm very surprised. Is something like this legal? If there is a problem with verification, it is better to use websites without KYC than to edit your documents.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, magicoarab said:

I am facing a lot of trouble in many sites because I am from an Arab country. The ID card is issued in Arabic and many sites reject it and ask for the passport in the English language

image.png.c83044af73d08619e2cba3c96a8a96f8.png

It could actually be a problem. I'm sorry, I had no idea about that.

Edited by rocki
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, rocki said:

Estoy muy sorprendido. ¿Es algo como esto legal? Si hay un problema con la verificación, es mejor utilizar sitios web sin KYC que editar sus documentos.

This could bring you trouble later, more than anything else because you are usurping someone else's identity, whether in the name or photo of the person with whom you plan to do the KYC, they should think that only the other person could extract money just for Doing the kyc would never do a paid kyc that is the dumbest thing in the world really that is something daring

First, I would like to thank you for your services. Secondly, I want to ask you can you change the picture and make a selfie with the card and how much you want

On 5/10/2020 at 16:39, rocki said:

Estoy muy sorprendido. ¿Es algo como esto legal? Si hay un problema con la verificación, es mejor utilizar sitios web sin KYC que editar sus documentos.

If it is convenient, it is better to use a platform without KYC, but people multi-account in airdrops and in the end the page requires a KYC verification.

On 5/10/2020 at 20:25, orejamordda said:

Hola
buenas noches
Tengo muchos problemas para hacer el 2fa en algunas paginas ya que mi foto en mi cédula es muy oscura
Sls

I have a problem very similar to yours where it requires the back of my identity document and it rejects me for being shiny, but this is my document, I contacted the support of the page and I will have to wait for them to say about my problem.

I don't think this is that good. I have tried several services and it does not work as expected. Hope you can do it.

How much it cost?

and had you a good reviews from something, to believe you?)

quote me:)

This is a great thing, I would like to register on a specific platform in order to trade and earn some dollars, but I often have difficulty with that because they ask to provide identity documents, and I do not trust much in any platform, whatever it is, it may take a negative turn and they take my information Personal and doing money laundering operations. And I will be the victim in all this, and I will be tried in the country and I go to prison, this is very bad.

You can make non-existing person, but when you need bank confirmation it will be a problem. My advice is check web site proparly and you can upload yor real documents

great .. it seems very good to me since all these pages that ask for KYC do not have much security .. and send real documents to sites that do not know where they are going to end up .. bad ..

Wonderful dear 

I am very glad to read your post.

And also take experience from here.

Because if I use this then I take full detail from you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think I'd verification is good step in this way there is no fake people in this website and people who invest them are fully trust the website and work more efficiently 

Thanks for sharing such useful information here,in my case very best way to verify your identity and photos. But I don't know any more about this,if you can explain it please 🥺 provide here more information so that we can get clear knowledge about it.

Hello, my friend, there are some sites that require official identification papers, including a passport photo and others, but some poor countries do not support this, as this may cause a defect when withdrawing money, so I advise you to try that and research well so that you do not fall into the trap of fraud.

• +1 1

This seems an illegal activity but my question is that if you can change the documentation then what about that can you also change it in information directory where you have all informations already put correctly for photoshop i can belive but id documents im confused.