Be careful with your topics! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Crypto is a worldwide program which is was train project and used in all over the world and many people are attached to this site and earn much and more profitable earning from this real based learning program. So I also advised to all member to read the guidelines and regulations about create your creative topic because many people are very conscious to join this online earning site but most of them don't know how to create your own topic because when you create a good topic with perfect logic so those people who comment your post then they will also give you a positive reputation and you will Fame in the whole market and are much and more profitable running from this real based learning program that you can easily achieve your goal.

We are not here to just post any topics but to make a meaningful content that is related to cryptocurrency and important for us to know.as we could get banned for posting unrelated topics, it is better to know the do's and don't of the forum. @Joy55555, @Jawad777

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Thanks dear for sharing this information and rules . This rules will help us in the future. And i think ithis rules are very good for all of us. Because most of the people create useless topics. But now no one will create useless topics. If they will create then automatically banned from this forum.

You should be careful with your topics because if your topic is irrelevant than it can get deleted and can earn you bad reputation. You should always post helpful post so that people  can get help  and you get good reputation 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:04 AM, Calvinpriva said:

The moderators said this;

"Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero."

You are right, helping beginners its the most good thing. We must help them by creating topics that will show them the right way to participate in the forum without making mistakes several times.

Actually my brother, you said it right, the entire beginners of this forum need help from the seniors members, the seniors members are the one to guide the newbies to right way and what to do in other to keep moving without facing any challenges or problems.

Yes my dear be careful for the topic if you are a topic writer you should follow the rule then create a topoc for the forun you should create topic about the forum and good ideas and information about the forum dont bad word use in topic about the forum because if you will  create unuseful topic for the forum and member the moderators will banned you at the spot so be careful and be wise research  information and then create a good and helpful topic for the forum.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Yes you are right but my opinion about that Newcomer members first understand the post then create your post.they will get more knowledge from old post.

after reading the topic I got an idea that it is very difficult to create a new topic here because they are very much tough to make and you have to follow a lot of rules for that

All of us are responsible of our actions In this forum anyway I appreciate your efforts in sharing this informative topic I believe that through creating useful and meaningful topic or post and strictly following all the guidelines in the forum our efforts will greatly pay off thank you

We really have to be careful with our topic because when we post a topic which goes against the rules and regulations of the forum definitely we are going to be punished by the moderators.

Read the rules for posting new topic before posting a new topic. Or else you may get banned if those rules are violated. Also dont repeat topics done by others, if so there is a chance of getting that topic deleted. Try to posts unique topics. 

Of course you have to follow the rules to do things in the forum. It will help us to get fame.  The rules of the forum require newcomers to abide by the useless post

Well, it helps me a lot in terms on making a topic in this forum, i will follow the rules and guidelines here so that i will not encounter some problems, thanks for sharing this information sir i hope you will contribute more information for beginners like me.

Yes offcourse always be careful about your topics because the answer about the topics should have reasonable and valuable content and this would made you able to earn from this topics.

I Have Seen thats largely of Individuals That Are becoming caution things or becoming prohibited are individuals That Are producing useless themes, therefore thats why We Must Think prior to producing our subjects

You are correct companion, composing topics without adhering to the gathering rules can make terrible outcomes for our records. We ought to keep the guidelines for the gathering and for posting, that will cause us to compose anything and get benefits with it and we should gather however much data as could be expected and afterward make subjects.

You have posted a lot of information and a very good and is very helpful for the upcoming members, thank you my dear.

Every new incoming members should work on it by following the rules of this forum.

Yeah the topic that one intend to create must go along with the stated rules and regulations dint because of curiosity and cause allot of havoc to your self that is why we need to be very cautious  of what so ever we want to write make sure you reaserch very well about the topic before writing 

• +4 1

I think this post is really helpful for the newbies who are starting to create new topics. I also make it the point that I follow these rules and regulations because sometimes when I create new topics eventually the topic gets deleted within a day or two. so I guess if you follow these rules it should be helpful in order to avoid deletion of posts.

• +1 1

As you say all will write anything just to have a good payment and specially when the talk token was listed and the trade is open,but we need to be careful about what we post because the warnings points will return and the admins is here to care about all post 

• +2 1

I think this post is really helpful for the newbies who are starting to create new topics. I also make it the point that I follow these rules and regulations because sometimes when I create new topics eventually the topic gets deleted within a day or two. so I guess if you follow these rules it should be helpful in order to avoid deletion of posts.

This topic is very meaningful and clear .Due to overload of useless topic , I am really finding hard time to find the genuine issues to make discussions.

Research and create new topics about cryptocurrency not only comment. Thank you for sharing this informative post. From now on I will start writing topics.

It's absolutely right mate everyone want to be first of all read all rules and regulations of this forum then start work its rules is very important before writing the topic must read rules