Perfect sharing for new members - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Thank you very much, my dear friend. They are principles and foundations useful to us, beginners. We hope that everyone adheres to these ideas put forward by our friend and always present a positive and useful constructor and keep away from the negative

Yes my friend, that these tips are good for new members and also we need to talk patiently and don't forget about these rules, not every published or comment will get 5+ likes for you to say post topics, helpful and loves to be patient to achieve success

• +3 1

well my dear friend always write useful content so if you hook the interest of other members they will give you the +5 reputation, always maintain the good quality of your post and always make it easy to understandable and full of knowledge

These is very good content and thanks for reminding us about rating here most especially the newbie. Good things come to those who deserve it actually is true here in this forum we all believe we are all ready for the challenge in that case everything we do here must be perfect and accurate if really we want to achieve our common goal.

Of course, we have to adhere to these tips and follow them, so we can get a positive reputation that enhances our confidence and makes us do broader posts, and most importantly, the posts are unique so as not to be deleted.

Thank you, dear, for these tips that will definitely benefit members and help them obtain a positive reputation. We must always publish everything new and useful to members and keep away from repetition until they give us a positive reputation. 

We must take care of all subjects and give the subjects positive interactions they deserve and must also adhere to the instructions and abide by the rules 
Good luck to everyone

Hello dear
Your topic is very interesting and this is what I want to say at the beginning
You made the content well and I want to confirm the idea of not deviating from the topic in case you want to comment on a post and then you will receive good support

Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for providing these valuable tips and information yes that getting a good reputation is necessary and requires effort and mastery of work and also requires adherence to the rules of the forum to avoid prohibition and negative reputation good luck 

All junior members should be careful to follow the rules and provisions of the forum, write useful and informative topics and publications, share them with other members and evaluate them, and they should also be patient in the face of the problems and difficulties encountered by them and make more effort and work.

Hello my friend, this application is useful and makes you read a lot of information in an easy and accessible way to everyone and it is an easy application that you do not need much time until you get used to it. Good luck to you dear.

These are excellent suggestions. It is difficult to obtain a +5 ranking, but the advice you have given here is excellent. If I could only add one item to your list, I believe that if you want to get a lot of exposure on your subject and a lot of good reviews, you must be able to post on a topic that people would be interested in.

Thank you for the advice, you provide it in an easy and understandable way. We must share each post in its own section and write simple questions that can be understood. This is the most important thing that I found.

Thank you very much for those advice. As a new member, I could use a lot of information to make sure I learned about cryptotalk. Speaking of cryptotalk, it could be helpful a lot for me and the other members.

This forum also has some exceptional participants. They'd also be delighted to respond to any more difficult questions. So, personally, I do not believe that all members of this forum should simply ask basic questions for discussions, and there are some parts of this forum where pinned posts advise against asking questions in Topics for Opinions, such as the Tutorial and Mobile app sections

Hello my dear friend.  We give good advice to new members.  They can gain experience.  That is why I will give you good advice.  And I will solve the problems.  So that they can improve.  If we give good advice.  They can do better.  Be able to acquire knowledge.  The platform will be improved.

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should follow firstly the rules of this great platform. We should just work hard with continuous effort. Thank you.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because these steps are very necessary to run safely on this platform because if we will not follow these steps then we cannot create useful and informative posts for other members. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. An active member in this forum can create a comprehensive topic about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in these currencies, and put some handles in the cryptocurrency market, how it was done, how much time it took, and what dangers it went through in detail to understand the members then this topic can get  Very high reputation.

• +3 1

Just simply share information you know about cryptocurrency or blockchain. All things that you know can be shared here in this forum. we there are many benefits from it to all members, don't lose it. You deserve thanks and praise for this topic, and we wish success to all members. 

• +4 1

I've been following these steps since I entered the forum and everything is fine, it is very important that we follow the rules before starting anything, and I hope to get some +5 during my posts as I will be very happy. 

Hi my friend this is a very good topic for beginners. Thank you my friend to share this useful information. One of the basic thing for the beginners is to obey rules and regulations. At don't post any useless content otherwise you were bannad

Thank you for this post, which provides great benefit for beginners, but I advise every novice to read the forum’s policy and terms and abide by them and understand them well, that makes you a good member and removes the warning and ban points from you, good luck to all

Dear friend, in order for your posts to be effective and successful, you have to share things related to the encrypted digital currencies and the world of cryptography and to share the information that you are familiar with and also by posting to the posts in its special section, for example, coins in the mineral section, and so on thank you very much

I totally agree with you and its true I have been trying so hard to make sure that I also have a chance to get the +5 that is all well endowed and its always good to write perfect english because that would make it easy for any one member to write the post well informed, that is to always keep well prospelled...