I would like to know your opinion - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

I think on this social platform, we need to express ourselves and share our ideas, thoughts, knowledge, experience, opinions and views about certain topics we choose daily to make comments at. Also, if you have some free time, try to read other's ideas and opinions along with rating them accordingly. Start the social practice of knowing other's views today and explore a whole new world of information, exposure with people. 

My opinion to this forum is the forum should make more easier topics because some topics are very difficult 

True, I think that there are several reasons, including that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and because it is also trusted by everyone in addition to its scarcity and frequent circulation in it, these reasons are what give it high values .

Their products and services and as well as because of speculator and this matter it can be achieved good profit from it and by investing in it.

I would say that the increase in the price of Bitcoin was due to the fact that this new currency, which is only ten years old, preceded many paper coins and even gold that existed a few thousand years ago.  I think the demand for bitcoin has increased as the world’s need for easy trading in the money market has become very good.  It is not limited to any specific government agency.  It took a huge demand for Bitcoin and as a result its price went up. And I don't think any other currency is going to compete with it in the near future.  So now is the time to benefit from it.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

According to my opinion and the reason behind this increment in the price of Bitcoin is the investment. The multi millionaires and businessmen are investing their money in Bitcoin that's why bitcoin price is rising day by day.

Yes my dear crypto is the best and bitcoin is almost best so don't worry my dear and use it crypto one day change the word and thinking of everyone so don't worry and be happy if you familiar with this.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I will give you my opinion that the reason for the rise of Bitcoin without anyone else is the high demand for it and we believe that it will become the currency of the future.

Edited by Linaa2999

If we can compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we can see a big difference of course,now bitcoin have a good place in the economic of internet and most people use it and trust it and also business in all over the world and most of the people have slot of account in this forum.

If am opportune to be in this grate forum for that long in should called my self mature person in the forum and I mat have invest very well because in every part of life you find your self learning is the first teacher and from friend which is the best learning so far.

Bitcoin is exceptionally progressive innovation. I think the bitcoin is long haul since than way of exchange, capacity are out of intellect of the standard individuals. The cost of the coin is primary figure and it's return, when bitcoin was discharged.

Though I join crytotalk currency just last but I keep on asking people how this platform is, But as time goes on I started understand the platform gradually and with the little knowledge I get in crytotalk currency now I think crytotalk is the best platform ever

Crypto currencies and the fiat currencies have some identical feature and similarities as the both could be converted to get the other but bitcoin price is determined by demand as well as supply and it also does not fall to pressure of any government unlike the fiat currencies.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Yeah bitcoin price and demand have increased rapidly in the last ten years. I think people like this coin very much and it is the first crypto currency in the crypto world so many people are using this coin. Bitcoin demands are increasing than supply so its price is also very increasing. I am also very interested in bitcoin. 

This is due to the fact that the Bitcoin coin project was strong and because it saved the wealth of time and effort on the owners of capital, and the increasing demand makes the currency increase in value and dealing with it increases its market value.

There are many coins working in the market of crypto. And if we compare the past of bitcoin with now we can can find a big difference a great increase in the price of bitcoin happening since last 10 years. 

Hello my friend, the huge increase in the price of Bitcoin is due to the reason that the amount of Bitcoin is limited in the world, so its value increases when the demand for it increases, as it becomes more rapid and widespread in the world

Precious things aren't just readily available always that is why btc is also scarce so it has to take in-depth search to be able to access.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

In my opinion the price of bitcoin is based on supply and demand. A lot of people got huge profits when bitcoin value increased in onlinemarkets. Now different organizations like banks are adopting digital currency.

Dear friend, Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency and its basis and composition has no field of encryption or alternative currency except any currency.  Bitcoin has changed significantly since its inception, when it was initially priced at less than half a dollar and was rejected by most people because of its low price, but when the currency began to rise in price, it surprised everyone by reaching 20,000 20,000.  All the people who bought coins were able to make huge profits and became rich through it.  I am sure that this currency will be very expensive in the coming years as there is a lot of demand from users worldwide, thank you.

I think there is no field of encryption or alternative currency other than Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency and its basis and combination.  Bitcoin has changed significantly since its inception, when it was initially priced at less than half a dollar and was rejected by most people because of its low price, but when the currency began to rise in price, it surprised everyone by reaching 20,000 20,000.  All the people who bought coins were able to make huge profits and became rich through it.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:48 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Bitcoin now is in a good situation! Because it's price now is in the middle! 

In 2016 Bitcoin has recorded the highest price in its history it wat 20,000 Dollars! 

In 2009 I think it was about 0.003 dollars! And we all know the story of Pizza 🍕! 🤣🤣

The price of Bitcoin depends on demanding and asking .

Wow those are some really specific information. I knew about Bitcoin before but I didn't research about them in the past that much. But right now I know that price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is all of the most popular online currency in present. Actually Bitcoin is in the market for many years and people love to invest in bitcoin too so the demon of bitcoin is really high too that is what make price of Bitcoin this much.

• +3 1

To be honest while you are away there is a tremendous increase of investor who have make many series of investment in bitcoin and now the price and value is increasing on daily basis.

• +1 1

Bit coins now is in good section it depend upon its rating some time bitcoins rating is low and some time is high like now days its rating is middle and in 2019 bit coins is very highly rating .Bit coins values is increase in recent years .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

• +2 1