I would like to know your opinion - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

This question haunts many economic analysts, as Bitcoin reached a price of $ 20,000 less than 10 years after its launch in 2009 due to the increase in the number of investors in Bitcoin because investing in Bitcoin is profitable due to price fluctuations and this led to an increase in Bitcoin prices.

The speed of Bitcoin transactions, as well as security and high privacy, is what makes people want to own Bitcoin, and because Bitcoin prices depend on supply and demand, their prices increase with the increase in demand for them, and because Bitcoin is decentralized, it provides freedom of money all over the world.

The answer is so simple. This is an era of technology and advancements and world is adapting. So they definitely look forward to advancing their currency and bitcoins is an advace form and so the demand of bitcoins is increasing. Due to the forces of demand and supply the CBC value of bitcoins is also increasing.

If you wants to know our opinion about crypto then there is no doubt it's a wonderful platform it give us lot of knowledge it's actually a ocean of knowledge and give us a lot of income so that we fulfill our daily needs and live a peaceful life.

Greetings to all friends, you really have too much agreement on the subject since in reality the cryptocurrency is a wide world that we should all enter and invest since we would have notable profits.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:07 PM, Aleksandrw said:

Hi.

I think the point is that bitcoin is the first such instrument of its kind. It's nice to know when no one is watching your payments and you yourself manage your money. And the limited emission makes this growth more significant.

In my opinion dear not only bitcion almost all crypto currencies structure like that of btc. But you are  much right because btc is the first crypto currency.

That's right, Bitcoin is increasing in price almost every day. Its price has increased much more than in past years. I think that the reason behind this is that Bitcoin is safe and famous for much more than other cryptocurrencies, as well as that supply and demand have a role in increasing this currency

If we can compare the bitcoin 10 years earlier we can see big difference. Now bitcoin has a good place in Internet. There are many people who are now benifiting by bitcoin. Everyone use it and get money from this platform. People use it and trust it. 

Because now Bitcoin is famous in all over the world and its good for us because more they popular more we will earn so i think its a good change in btc value and i think maybe their price is increase in upcoming years what is your idea i am right or wrong or maybe a minor i am right

Numerous individuals are putting stock in bitcoins on the grounds that they are extremely helpful in our lives. Bitcoins are utilized by numerous individuals including entrepreneurs since it has numerous years on the lookout and numerous individuals have just saw its advantages . Bitcoin is moving and number one on the planet market 

Dear friend according to my opinion Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and if we compare the price of Bitcoin from previous 5 years we saw a lot of difference among them and now Bitcoin is become the highest currency in all over the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, the world wants bitcoin because of its value that's why individuals and big companies are investing in bitcoin. The reason why there is tremendous increase in the price of bitcoin is because there is lots of adoption and the demand for bitcoin is high.

Hello! Why did the Bitcoin rate rise to the moon? Because Bitcoin is more popular every day and everyone wants to get Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin mining is very difficult. That is why the Bitcoin rate is very high. I am also interested in cryptocurrency and was just shocked when the Bitcoin rate was $ 40,000! Good luck!

Now a days the price of bitcoin is in average condition. However in 2009 it was very low and in 2016 it was high about 20,000 dollars . It depends upon the market demands and asking about it.

It is true and amazing that in the last 10 years the popularity and value of Bitcoin has increased tremendously. And there is hope for more. But I'm new to cryptocurrencies and I don't know about cryptocurrencies. I am learning and getting information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Bro i am new in this site but i now atleast the present price is good or not bad and when i read the upper comments then some one say about story of piza then can you tell me what is the story of piza?

• +1 1

My  dear friends its demand and supply system in the cryptocurrency and btc price is increase because the peoples hold it for some timess and the price is increase this is the only one reason for the  highest price of this coin.

As the increament in companies and digital technology began, this lead to rise in the growth of bitcoin as many people began to use that. With the increase if time, the demand for bitcoin has increased.

The truth is that I am a novice and I still do not have much information on the subject, but I know that Bitcoin has had a very important growth during the last time, and this is something really favorable for those who have been dedicated to this for years, or months. .

I believe this is mainly due to its deficit and the final level of global acceptance, I think these factors contributed to the rising cost of BTC. Thank you.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

In the event that we can analyze the bitcoin 10 years sooner we can see a major distinction of course,now bitcoin have a decent spot in the financial of web and a great many people use it and trust it

dear you know that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and it is very first coined that introduced in digital currency so its value is a rising day by day. People trust on Bitcoin because it give good profit to Bitcoin holders Bitcoin holder promote it on every forum because as Bitcoin become famous its value is rapidly increase

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

I am also a member like you i donot know the price increase and decrease reason but i think this all depends on demand when.demands get high the prices get high and then low.In crypto talk you may find your desired answer.

Bit coin price has faced more ups and downs.Its one of the old coins of cryptocurrency. Its thought to be tge face of crypto. If anyone Don't know about crypto he surely know about bitcoin. This popularity and reputation is the reason behind it as on my opinion. 

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin has become very important and popular among other currencies through the large number of investments and trading in it and the increase in demand for it, which led to its rise in this amazing way.