95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

The fear is our ennemi but only if we have it without any learning he can make a big damage in our investment of course ,never let him controle your tarde or invest...

Everyone has fears in their life and the most fear able situation I'm life is when you wanted to invest your money in business.If you wanted to become a successful person you have to overcome your fear.Before investing in cryptocurrencies you have to get all knowledge about it first and then invest in it.

• +1 1

Your words, my friend, bring hope to the soul
We must get rid of fear because it is the main enemy of success because it is necessary that we lose in the world of cryptocurrencies and all areas of life in the beginning in order to learn from the mistakes we made and caused the loss. Us, and we can overcome them on the second attempt to achieve success and boost our self-confidence
Good luck to you, my friend.

• +3 1

Of course, many people do not thrive on the risk of losing money by risking the business of investing. We must eliminate fear and take all kinds of risks in order to move forward and make a profit.

• +1 1

Most people are afraid of loss and failure and therefore give up quickly without trying again, and this makes them fail and frustrated.  You should not give up easily because you will succeed one day, but you have to know how to achieve this success.

• +3 1

The most important thing that all traders should know about is not giving up and self-confidence, because success is not without failure many times, and only successful are those who do not know giving up.  You have to keep working hard and learning to be successful.

• +4 1

great article thank you very much 

He's got very valuable information. For everyone, especially for beginners.

I agree with you, fear prevents us from trying and success. 

Danger and fear prevent many people from reaching the success or dream they want.  You should know that the rich and successful today did not reach this success and wealth easily. Rather, they continued to work hard and continued with experiences and did not give up and that is why they succeeded and became rich.

• +2 1

A very well satisfied topic with a lot of vivid information about how to be successful during trading, because over coming fear and having confidence is a major strategy that always determine how successful a person is going to be during trading.

Yes, this is true, my friend.

Thank you for this helpful post.

We should not be afraid, fear of taking risks leads to failure.

However, it is not any risk that worth taking. Sometimes we may lose everything.

But we must always remember that we can start over no matter what.

• +5 1

We should develop some kind of sense of risk in ourselves because is having a lot of power in it as well as we should think first for what we are going to do because if you are having some kind of fear about anything then just leave it don't work for that move on and do what makes you hundred percent satisfied

Of course your words are correct. I am one of those who lost a lot because of fear. If I had the necessary confidence to overcome my fear, I would have made great profits and avoided many losses, but now I have overcome that. 

Thankyou for providing such a wonderful post my friend.  Fear is our greatest enemy . Trading and investment is risky but if you have proper knowledge and strength try to take it without any fear. Being afraid can make you nothing it will leave you with nothing. So learn well increase your knowledge and don't fear anyone.

A large amount of loss and lack of skills development comes from fear and not daring to do a project or invest in a specific field, so I agree with you and for me, I will be courageous in any decision I take regarding work, especially working in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is always nice to see these motivational topics, so thank you my friend. Indeed, we must be afraid to be able to make profits, but at the same time we must not be reckless so that until we invest, trade and withdraw we must create appropriate knowledge, develop our experience and benefit from the experience of others continuously to carry out these operations Which requires a large amount of experience, study, analysis, and continuous monitoring in order to know the right time and the right currency, and with advancing time, we will see the right choice without fear, and at the same time we will not make a reckless act that exposes us to losses .

• +3 1

Indeed, my friend, the psychological state plays an essential role in the formation of a strong personality and enables you to work well and greatly and make you a good profit already so we all have to move away from fear and fight it so that we can work more and enter wider areas in our work and as I spoke my friend there are positive ideas that we must put in our minds until Forget fear and move forward even harder

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. The biggest enemy is fear, but when we start to invest we must lose in the beginning, but after learning and increasing experience, we may not lose.
We must be encouraged after the first attempt, overcome fear, and work more to make more profits.
This is what I can offer you my friend

You are right in what you say that success needs self-confidence and risk, especially in our field, we must be brave when buying and selling cryptocurrencies, before entering this field must learn and ask about everything and ask the people of experience and experience when doubting anything

• +2 1

One thing about succeeding is that you need to do what you have never done before and it is normal to be afraid for this kind of things but you just need to overcome this fear if not you will be scared and you will keep losing out.

• +1 1

Well said dear fellow. You are right. When wo do any work with fear we make mistakes and in this way we will not get profit and success. So we should always work with full confidence so that we achieve big and also get good experience.

cominYou are right, my friend, that the main enemy of man is fear, especially in matters that require us to take risks, self-confidence is the basis of any successful work.

In addition to self-confidence, we have to be well experienced. 

Welcome, my friend. Yes, you are right. Fear always kills dreams and prevents us from achieving them. We have to work hard and overcome fear with cooperation and teamwork.

Fear prevents you to make an attempt. It is a loss of opportunity. When you lose your chance to do something you can never succeed. One must have confidence to do anything in life.

Fear forces us to make mistakes too as we might exit a position with a small profit and we keep watching price rising and will have to rebuy higher. If we are trading with less we can make better decisions.