Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Congratulations from the heart. It is a good idea to have a good reputation on this forum.
This gives an incentive for newcomers to work hard and learn the rules governing this forum.
But a higher reputation number does not indicate that the posts are real and unique.
But the increase is fine.
I wish you success.

It is good to get a large number of good reputation points and this makes you more active and make more useful posts and comments because you know that there are people who appreciate your work on the forum.

Without any alerts, your good reputation will represent who you are as a member. It's great that we have this function so that others will admire us as well. It is true that achieving your objectives necessitates a sense of self-worth. Before you want to be appreciated, you must first respect yourself. Believe in yourself that you will meet your goals and become a better version of yourself.

Hello dear members I hope you Aadhar finance doing great job on this platform and I hope you all are enjoying a healthy and blessed life first of all there I am very thankful to you for this for sharing with us useful content and I congratulate you forgotten at 200 repetitions on this platform there when you many many can get this can reach this reputation but everyone needs to create positive and useful content on this platform

• +3 1

This is a motivation for everyone of us we should keep in doing the good work in this forum so that we can earn the result of our work if someone has up to 200 reputation this means he has been posting good post.

Very wonderful words. When you appreciate and trust yourself, you will have a very strong drive to work hard and real to reach your goals. Yes today I am not as I was yesterday and I will definitely improve tomorrow because I am able to do so.

Congratulations dear friend on this achievement may u achieve more on this.I appreciate myself to achieve more from crypto by encouraging myself.  There are so many opportunities in crypto currencies so always appreciate yourself so that you could reach your goal here in cryptos. 

Your reaching this stage means that you have provided many beautiful posts, I congratulate you
Disseminating information and ideas must be done accurately and after researching our best offer.
We must give good reviews on the posts so that members feel that his work is not in vain. good luck for everbody

@Raven congratulations for your achievement. You are right we must celebrate our achievements and we must appreciate our work because if we don't appreciate our work then no one can appreciate either . We shouldn't degrade our work . If we respect our work we can get lot of success from this forum .

Obtaining a good reputation is not related to the financial sense or obtaining money as obtaining more good reputation points is a moral matter that increases the sense of happiness because you become a useful and reliable member of the forum the more your good reputation increases.

I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful work that you have done in the forum as obtaining good reputation points is important in the forum in order to know the level of appreciation of the members in the forum for your work and for your posts and therefore obtaining a good reputation is a great achievement in the forum.

This is true, my friend. We have to appreciate ourselves in the work and the success that we are achieving in order to continue this creativity and success, and never stop the more success and get a good reputation

Yes, my friend, you are right. Believe in yourself, set goals and strive for them with perseverance, hard work, and good focus on topics to gain meaningful results.

It's true, I think we need to reward by giving a positive reputation to the people who create the topic. When we give positive reactions to others. we will get them too.

Work well my friend, it is wonderful to see your accomplishments achieved, we have to work hard and patiently to achieve what we want, and that is to achieve a good reputation in this forum, and to gain knowledge and money as well, good luck

• +5 1

My dear friend first of all I congratulate you on getting rewards

My dear friend if you want to be succesful in your life 

You must have to appreciate yourself at first

If you will appreciate yourself then others will start to appreciate you

I'm happy for you, continue your progress my friend, you will be better off with more success, it is not easy but whoever gets tired will inevitably succeed. 

My friend, one of the most important determinants of a person’s success in a job that he performs is that he has confidence in himself and works hard without boredom and strives to achieve success in the work that he does and our work here is no different from any other work.

Welcome my friend, you have reached a good number of positive reputation is an achievement that deserves good, and this is evidence that you are doing a good job, because these members have given you a positive reputation for spreading useful topics

You are right my friend we should appreciate ourselves for the betterment of this platform so that we can achieve good success on this platform otherwise we cannot  work with our full focus and hard-working for this platform. 

Welcome 
I absolutely agree. 
When you value yourself, it will benefit you a lot and you will definitely get more encryption . So appreciate yourself, develop yourself properly and support yourself well. You're the only one who can .

Greetings yes you are right my friend because when you work hard you will end up achieving your goals so it is a very best example that you giving us don't luzier hub and work hard because when you work hard you will get what you want I hope everyone understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for their future

Hello friends,This is really a great job. It seems that you are publishing good content. We must all work to publish good content in order to get good reputation because that increases us insistence on publishing more good posts.

Well dear, this is a very nice thing, you deserve it
I hope to get to that stage, I'll be very happy
I wish you good luck ❤️

I am lucky to have a good sense of humour about understanding things. I can learn everything quick and hopefully i will learn about this environment and cryptocurrency as well.