Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Congratulation my friend, you have done an excellent job for achieving this. We all have to be hard working and patient as well so that we can all achieve our goals in this forum. Patient is what we need to be successful in this forum.

Of course, my friend, self-confidence is a very important factor in achieving success and continuing with it, even if we make mistakes and get warning points, we must learn from ourselves and start again with more confidence.

Hello friend, the self-confidence associated with hard work is one of the biggest reasons for success, so if you want to get a good reputation, you should do well and provide useful content to get success. 

• +5 1

Dear @Raven I read your  post all are good and informative content your really deserve a good reputation and good followers. I really like your posts therefore I follow you. Dear keep posting such informative content that are useful and helpful for others.

Congratulation my friend, I think you have worked hard and made a good job,everyone of us in this forum has to be confident of himself and do his job accurately in order to success and write useful and meaningful topics, then we can get good reputation points.

I agree with you, you need to appreciate yourself in everything you are doing even if no one appreciate you, by doing that it will motivate you and give you the moral to keep going, especially on this forum as a newbie,if you don't appreciate you will just quit at any point in it because when you're struggling with your first 100 post, it will looks like hell , but if you deal with it gently you will find out that it's fun.

• +3 1

I agree with you that self-esteem is something missing. some members in this forum, so it does not create new posts are not even criticizing poor reputation because of these publications, because these individuals gave positive for the distribution of useful points and I hope to get soon.

• +3 1

Congratulations, my friend. 200 positive reputation is a really nice thing..you post important and useful topics until you got it..I agree with you on your idea..Our publications must be useful, carry important and correct information and benefit others ..

The more we work hard and work honestly, the higher our positive reputation rises..We must do our best to get the best possible..That is my humble advice..Thank you all.

If you want to do something very big at once you would not be able to do that you should you buy some small places where you can still stay and got talent to show all of us.

• +2 1

Obtaining a good reputation is not related to the financial sense or obtaining money as obtaining more good reputation points is a moral matter that increases the sense of happiness because you become a useful and reliable member of the forum the more your good reputation increases.

• +1 1

Hello 

it really motivates one to continue daily striving for improvement in the hopefully forum and all members feel the same motivated and create useful topics 

We must all work to publish good content in order to get a good reputation

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right my friend we should appreciate yourself that we have achieved this position on this platform because in the start we don't had much knowledge and information about this platform but now we have achieved this position so we should appreciate yourself so that wecan achieve more on this platform. 

Getting this good reputation is a very wonderful thing. Support your friend to keep posting useful and new topics so people continue to like his topics.

I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful work that you have done in the forum as obtaining good reputation points is important in the forum in order to know the level of appreciation of the members in the forum for your work and for your posts and therefore obtaining a good reputation is a great achievement in the forum.

Well done, we must value and reward ourselves for developing work productivity and achievement becomes easier for you once we get motivated,I hope that this forum, in addition to our gaining experience in the world of coding and earning money, will teach us patience and self-reliance and benefit us in our social life. 

• +4 1

If you value someone you will increase their self-confidence and feel valued.. Once you appreciate yourself, you will do whatever you want, gain everyone's trust and earn a good reputation...This thing motivates man to continue and strive daily to develop, progress and improve the forum...The secret to success is self-confidence and pay your interior to achieve something.

Congratulations on your achievement, that's how it is when we appreciate ourselves our confidence grows and that in turn makes us put all our effort into everything we do and the end result is the success and achievement of our goals.

That's good, congratulations
Many of your posts seem to be really good
You should stay like this and create topics on how to post helpful comments and get a good and positive reputation.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, we must trust ourselves so that we can succeed. If we question our capabilities, we will certainly not be able to succeed in this forum nor the world of coding either. We must always be determined and patient. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

This is wonderful my friend, the secret of success is your will to work and achieve the goal and patience and follow the laws and rules of this forum to get a good reputation and make a lot of money, thank you.

Congratulations for your great achievement.  I wish you success in everything.  We must work hard to gain more knowledge.  When we gain knowledge, the quality of our publications will improve, and we will receive good reputation and support.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge.  A good reputation is a testament to the good content of our publications.

Self-confidence is the most important thing to achieve success, so we must trust our capabilities and capabilities.  The road to success requires a lot of knowledge and patience, so you must focus on knowledge.  The rules and conditions of the forum must be strictly adhered to, because violating them is prohibited.

• +2 1

Reaching 200 good reputations is a good step for any member, congrats friend. You should keep writing useful contents as you do now, so that you can keep grow your reputations and account...

Congratulations my friend on reaching 200 positive reputation points. You must have worked hard and perseverance until you reached that. We must always appreciate any achievement we reach, no matter how small, so that we can progress with more determination and enthusiasm and show our best.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.