The best currency for invesment now - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamed413

The best currency for invesment now

I have seen several people who are very interested in investing in crypto, and they usually say that the best of all is btc, I also think that btc is very good at it but I feel they have discredited eth a lot, and throughout the Information that I have seen about eth shows that this currency has a very good impact in the medium and long term, since it has been commented on the new eth 2.0 and honestly it looks very promising, so I think that both btc and eth are the better to invest but I would choose eth with my eyes closed.

In my opinion, Tron Trx is a cryptocurrency that has a great future, currently its value is low, which means that with little capital you can acquire a considerable amount of coins. His team is constantly working on innovation of decentralized dapp applications which I am sure will establish strongly in the market.

Yo personalmente invierto en bitcoin y ETH, me resultan las mas seguras en las que puedes obtener ganancias. y si lo que realmente quieres una moneda estable recomiendo USDT

Bitcoin is now the best currency to invest in.  And this coin is one of the most popular currencies nowadays. You can make a profit in a short time by using it.  Among them, Etherium has many more coins in this crypto currency.

12 hours ago, Jeanette Rendon said:

Hi everyone! The Minex cryptocurrency is very good to invest, currently it has an incredible value and its price increases day after day, this cryptocurrency can be found in Yobit. Greetings from Venezuela!

And I think that BNB and TWT tokens are most suitable. They really have a future. They are the face of the binance and wallet trust campaigns. They participate in stakes and give privileges to holders.

18 hours ago, nochemand said:

I will choose Eth or BTC only because Eth is the most useful crypto that can be applied in my social activities and many media are having special attentions to the growth Eth in the future, and BTC is because it is the most powerful crypto in this market,

I like those two, although I would add LTC, according to the experts the LTC could grow more, and I think it will. It only remains to wait, but I think it has good potential.

You have thought about Polkadot, it is a project that aims for blovkchain networks to operate together, something that will be very necessary in the future, it has a great team with a lot of experience in the ethereum network

If you want to make a profit quickly, it is best to trade every day, but if you are looking for a long-term investment, for me a currency that may have a future is the tron, we do not have to invest all our capital, but to obtain some coins

I think that the Minex currency is the best currency to invest now and in the future as well, its price will reach $ 1 very soon, and who knows that the price of the currency may reach more than that is much due to the increasing demand for the currency

The decision regarding wich is the best cryptocurrency to invest depends on its potential and market price, although we already know that the best value is bitcoin because it is the most used, and is a safe bet when investing, since its behavior in the market is always favorable.

• Useful or interesting 1

34 minutes ago, Graciavc said:

La decisión respecto a cuál es la mejor criptomoneda para invertir depende de su potencial y precio de mercado, aunque ya sabemos que el mejor valor es el bitcoin porque es el más utilizado, y es una apuesta segura a la hora de invertir, ya que su comportamiento en el mercado es siempre favorable.

BTC will always be an option because it is the one with the highest hierarchy, and in yobit it is very to buy and sell it, also to exchange it for the altcoin that you like the most. But always take into account studying the market, it is very dynamic and volatile, one day it rises a lot and another day it falls dramatically.

• +5 1

The altscoin are in the low to be to rise, so i think thar looking for the best altcoin with the greates future in the market would be the best option

I think that the best cryptocurrency to invest now is one that has a great future that has a good roadmap and that has great goals to make a profit.

2 hours ago, Graciavc said:

The decision regarding wich is the best cryptocurrency to invest depends on its potential and market price, although we already know that the best value is bitcoin because it is the most used, and is a safe bet when investing, since its behavior in the market is always favorable.

However, I bring you a safe investment that is yobit's. Believe me, you will not regret it and you will have many profits.

Well, Dollar, Euro and also I headed from many - Yuan, from Crypto - most of people prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are known to be the most trustworthy

2 hours ago, Alexánder Morffe said:

BTC will always be an option because it is the one with the highest hierarchy, and in yobit it is very to buy and sell it, also to exchange it for the altcoin that you like the most. But always take into account studying the market, it is very dynamic and volatile, one day it rises a lot and another day it falls dramatically.

that's correct but yobit and its platform teach us the variables to invest and have security when making any move

I believe that the TOP notch of Crypto should be in your portfolio and invest in some underdogs. So basically I would still increase my stack of Bitcoin and Ethereum

I consider that one of the best currencies to invest is trx. I have used it and the truth is that it gives me good results, there are many more currencies but that one has worked for me.

I think that one of the best would be those of yobit since it has been having a great influence lately among digital currencies and it will continue to affect that area

A safe investment would be in btc, taking into account that it would be in the long term, to invest in the short term, there are several but you must invest at the right time, the one that usually has a short time its highest peak.

• +3 1

first bitcoin for what it represents and then it is not fortuitous that BAT takes a place of honor as well. The 'use cases' of a cryptocurrency in the real world are one of the main concerns of some skeptics of this industry. In the case of Basic Attention Token, its adoption leaves no doubt that this suspicion is not always well founded. This is the token that supports the operation of one of the fastest growing browsers in 2020: Brave. This invention that focuses on the decentralization and democratization of Internet browsing was the brainchild of Brendan Eich, a transcendental figure in the computing world since his ingenious creation of JavaScript, the trump card of contemporary programming.

Now, let's talk about data. In 2019, BAT closed with gains of just over 40%. But if we go to the factual statistics, these suggest that the expansion in the price could be even greater. According to BAT Growth, as of January 2019 there were about 9,994 websites registered with Brave and BAT's attention-based ad program. 1 year later, the number rose to 40,172 websites, a growth of over 300%. Also, the number of downloads begins to skyrocket and Brave could begin to compete with the major browsers in the industry. Although the price should not necessarily follow the adoptive behavior of these platforms, the adoption statistics are a good indicator that the project will continue to grow.

I think that Yobits VMining project is a great investment considering the structure for growth. It really is a great opportunity for all to get extra passive income.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

You better be able to find information about the cryptocurrencies that top the list of the most profitable, there are many, but I can name a few like BTC, EHC, Ripple. The truth is that you can take advantage of trading, yes, invest little by little. Remember to invest preventively.

Привет, в данный момент я инвестирую в криптаволюту на основе парамайнинга, то есть криптовалюта майнит сама себя и для этого не нужны огромные мощности)