The best currency for invesment now - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamed413

The best currency for invesment now

At the moment there are a lot of nice oppertunities.

Vechain for example. after the pump in the last month and the following correction you have now a good point to start investing. its one of the  established Blockchain Projekts in the real world economy, with a lot of very big partnerships.

Like BYD,BMW,Bayer,DNVGL,

Goverments of different Countrys and so much more.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I'm honest with you, I continue to trust in an unexpected takeoff of the Doge, it is a known cryptocurrency with a good volume of transactions and that since the other currencies are so changing in value, it can mean a definitive takeoff of the value of the Doge, which is why I believe that the Doge is called to be the cryptocurrency of the near future, perhaps we will not see it tomorrow, perhaps it will be in a few months, but I still believe in this currency and therefore considered it to be the best investment option for the next few years

Ampleforth is on the top right now, high volatile, and easy to predict, you can dive into it on their site(Ampleforth.com), and learn about elustic money

other than btc which is obvious enough i would go for Ripple (XRP) because using Ripple is very economical for banks. First, the speed of transactions is very high. Its security is impressive and it does not have many of the current problems in banking. The reason for putting Ripple on the list of recommended digital currencies is that in the new year, more banks and financial institutions will be connected to the Ripple network. As a result, the price of XRP will also rise.

I think you have to be careful when recommending something especially for people with little information who are going to read this post, although it is true that matic has had an aggressive rise, I would not recommend investing in it because there is a risk of a crash and losing money. invested

Its always difficult to decide where to invest you neeed to research market and get theory on all the coins. But now is twt goes to the moon. You can always invest in btc or eth because they a going to always to rise

It seems to me that now tokens of different swaps are good for investments. A recent example of uniswap and their uni token. But the best bet is to invest in token sales. This is a very profitable business.

Bitcoin is always the best investment cryptocurrency. but don't underestimate the crypto penny which can lead to a big profit.

Honestly, I have not heard of it before and I did a small research about this currency and found that it is a weak currency at the present time and its market value is very low and its classification is far from the top ten currencies in the list so I expect that the long-term investment for this currency is useful and good, but it is short.

many coin or token still good for investment .. or you can try inveatment in bitcoin or eth .. for now many platfrom add stake or farming for invesment to get more profit or income but this still have a risk 

to invest in a coin you need good and powerful knowledge about it. if you understand well who is behind a certain coin, closely follow the news about it, view the documentation on github often about it, then you can invest

I see too much potential in polkadot, its price is low for the entire ecosystem that it promises us, they need to add their parachains, when they make blockchain interoperability a reality it will be a catalyst for their price increase. I see it from my perspective a good opportunity and a suitable price to invest in the project.

If it is long term, then I will say that BTC

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I don´t know which currency is the best one to invest in nowadays,i suppose the best investment is on those tokens that can have more benefits because of being new like the recent case of UNI(Uniswap)

Hi everyone! The Minex cryptocurrency is very good to invest, currently it has an incredible value and its price increases day after day, this cryptocurrency can be found in Yobit. Greetings from Venezuela!

• +5 2

Hi good day!

Greetings good people, Minex is an interesting option, although I like to have diversified you can buy doge, Ethereum too, you can buy these coins in Yobit.

You should try zzz coin. It really seems to have a promising future. You should try it. Maybe these days I will invest a little in it.
The one you mention I do not know, I will investigate about it to see if it actually has a good project that supports it.
Finding the correct currency at a really low price is a sure guarantee that your profits will increase in the future by a% never thought, so a good study is vital to achieve it.
Thanks for the info.

There are many projects to invest in, it already depends on your capital, there are new DEFIs today that you can find out, personally I always invest in already fixed cryptos such as BTC, ETH, LTC for the rest I am looking to increase my interests

On 6/15/2020 at 1:02 AM, mohamed413 said:

in my opinion Matic is the best currency right now for investment. the team of this currency is very intelligent . before tqo days , they make a deal with chain flow pos as a validator .

decenterland thank them for reation multi games. i think it is a great chance for all

There is no reason to look for coins, if you have bitcoin, but bitcoin is long-term, and if you want to risk a little, look for a good project for which you may have results in less time

I do not know that currency, I recommend you to invest in cryptos known as bitcoin, XRP, TRX, in the same way I will investigate more about that currency to see if I invest it.