The best currency for invesment now - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamed413

The best currency for invesment now

I think this coin is not popular because this is the first time I heard about it I think before any newbie should invest in this coin should make proper research regarding the coin before investing at this time.

We can say that a certain coin is best currency for us but we all know that there is no basis of that. It depends on the rate of currency on that time and somehow it will devalue. Choosing coin to invest difficult you should pick the coin that has potential of growth so you will make income from it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

For me the best investment would be the UNI, it has a good project and can increase its enormous value in the not too distant future

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:16 AM, magd said:

The market value and the trading percentage of this currency are very low and there are no positives in investing it may be good but after several years, for me the best currency for investment is Ripple or Yoda right now and it is achieving good profits

When you say the best currency to invest you have to analyze several aspects, among them the risk and the objectives that you really propose. There are so many coins that offer you high returns but with such a high risk that the possibility of losing your entire investment is greater than the long-term gains. We always want to be rich in a short time, simply invest a little and "pump" make millions. That's why so many people lose their money in this world.

• +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:48 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Investing in Matic coin might be good for long term Investment but it will not give you profit in short term. Market value of this coin is low. So if you want to make good short term profit then invest in ETH or ETC because ETH 2.0 is going to release very soon and it will surely create it's impact on the price of ETH and ETC coin as predicted by many analysts as well.

They talking about ETH 2.0 for long time. About 4 years ago they talked about it. I don't believe that will be released soon.

• +3 1

I think Minex is the favorite crypto that can work in the right idea today is to keep everything flowing with it, I think minex is the kind of a coin that never goes down it keeps going up and up every down the truth is we need to invest in it and its important I d invest in it. its very promising

• +1 2

The Best Alt Coins Right Now :

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network for smart contracts

Cosmos is a project that addresses the problem of scalability in many blockchains

Algorand claims to create a fully transparent, scalable, secure and decentralized platform for developers with immediate transaction finality

• +3 1

What are the best cryptocurrencies for this 2020? Well, this will depend a lot on the ups and downs of the market, since digital money is especially volatile, but also on the community and the technology on which both platforms and their tokens are based.

Thus, although the question "in which cryptocurrencies to invest" or "which are the most profitable cryptos" cannot be answered categorically; Yes, we can rely on some clues to predict whether a crypto is worth it or not:

-Technology and innovation or improvements over other cryptocurrencies

-Capitalization in the markets and current volume of transactions

-Community size and engagement

-Support from large companies or governments, as well as acceptance in exchanges and businesses

And finally, the greater or lesser originality and freshness of the project. In this ranking you will find cryptocurrencies whose current value is less than the 10 coins with the highest capitalization, however, they offer a totally new and revolutionary idea that distinguishes them from the rest.

• +1 1

my favorite currency to invest is theta network has a great development team behind it doing everything to put this great crypto as one of the best in the market

• +2 1

On 15.07.2020 at 19:57, JohanDonne said:

Bitcoin is always best one to make any investment there. Because it was the first one and it will be the last one as I think. But still stay aware of scams out there .

That is the very true within a long-term if having any doubts as to any coin you've randomly chosen. Bitcoin is the basis for entire cryptomarket and its chart has a long-term uptrend.

As to Matic  I can see a good work of market maker providing good profit every 3-4 months for those following and analyzing the chart. 

• +4 1

In my opinion theta is one of the best options to invest, it has a great development team behind it and has a great upward trend in recent times

• +4 1

The best one is Bitcoin. Without a doubt, capital must first be well managed. If you want to invest, there are cryptocurrency projects that can be invested by buying more other currencies, and there are a lot of currencies with very good potential because of their project, such as cardano, NEO, XRP, TRX, CRO and CHAINLINK, and soon we will be able to buy currencies. Central coded

• +1 1

My opinion is still bitcoin is the best currency to invest and earn, although at this moment it is reaching historical levels I think it is normal for the market to go up and down, but it is still an option to invest safely ..

On 15.06.2020 at 14:02, mohamed413 said:

in my opinion Matic is the best currency right now for investment. the team of this currency is very intelligent . before tqo days , they make a deal with chain flow pos as a validator .

decenterland thank them for reation multi games. i think it is a great chance for all

You're right Matic is great coin to invest into, however at the moment I would prefer to invest into DeFi altcoins because there is a real hype there and you can make hundred of thousands percent of profit just from one such investment. But on the other hand you can lose money as well if you miss the pump and the price drops to the bottom. So if dealing with DeFi you need to stay on top of it and be ready to act fast and on time.

On 15.06.2020 at 10:02, mohamed413 said:

in my opinion Matic is the best currency right now for investment. the team of this currency is very intelligent . before tqo days , they make a deal with chain flow pos as a validator .

decenterland thank them for reation multi games. i think it is a great chance for all

Everyone chooses a coin for investment at their own discretion. No, of course, they mostly pay attention to campaign reports, comments from experienced users and anonymous public figures. You should also pay attention to the time of issue of the coin, the reaction of the coin to negative and positive news, and, of course, the price of the coin at the time of entry. Perhaps buying a coin is worth waiting for, and maybe Vice versa - it's time to invest. Of course, we should not forget about the "sixth sense", a feeling that each of us has.

As for me, nowadays all cryptocurrency don't have a lot of actions, such as huge decreasing or increasing, but a lot of forecasters think that now era of altcoins and it is very good idea to invest in it. As for me, I chose trx and invest some dollars in it, because I believe that it will increase in the soon time 

TRX is also the best currency right now, as I see it. But you should also consider investing in TRX, because I see quite a lot of signals that TRX will decline in the future.

Edited by GnaohVN

On 6/15/2020 at 3:02 AM, mohamed413 said:

Not bad, but do not choose just one, I think it is a risk to invest only in one. For this you have to read a lot and consult the opinions of international experts. My advice is that before investing we study how the cryptocurrencies are and where they are going.

Play the stock market. Day trading is not for the faint of heart.

Invest in a money-making course. Investing in yourself is one of the best possible investments you can make.

Trade commodities.

Trade cryptocurrencies.

Use peer-to-peer lending.

Trade options.

Flip real estate contracts.

I came to reply this post to help that there's a new coin which is constantly growing.It is minex coin of yobit.This coin has a great future i think.The more people buying Vmining in yobit the more the price is increasing.Everything about minex and Vmining is going tremendously.So in my opinion Minex is the best coin for investment now.

In my opinion, the market capitalization and the current ratio determine the correct investment, the best currency eth and btc.