The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 30 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

Yes, a cool aggregator, I've been using it for 3 years and everything is fine. Huge selection of exchangers and options for receiving money. As a last resort, you can always go to exchangesumo)

I've been using bestchenge for quite a few years. I can only say one thing, those exchangers that are provided there value their reputation very much and not when they did not throw anyone. Even if something can happen, you can always contact online support quickly.

Wow, thank you very much for sharing this find with everyone, very convenient. I have been looking for something like that for a long time and now, on you, it is here. I never thought that there was such a thing, just a beginner in this and really did not know. Thank you again. And good luck to everyone else in your business and good, remember that you will succeed. 

The service is irreplaceable if you need to make an exchange, of course I would like the administration of this resource to be more careful in checking exchangers and in some cases the information does not match ..

Dude, that's great. Multi-exchange with everyone. but I'm wondering what security would be like, and we also need to be very clear that only a small amount of all your money needs to be posted on these sites and dealt with in an organized manner with careful registration!

Unfortunately, this exchanger did not impress me, it has a commission, compared to its competitors, it lags behind, there is a bot exchanger that is many times better, this is my opinion!

The site is good, and some of the offered exchangers like to be cunning, which is somewhat annoying. I had a deal with one of the proposed ones. The conclusion waited for 3 days, and did not wait. It was only through technical support that we managed to get funds.

BESTCHANGE is a really good aggregator, but what is not responsible for the exchangers provided on its resource is certainly not good. And so, in general, great fellows, despite the fact that they are constantly attacked by the authorities and individual officials. I wish you only good luck, patience and prosperity.

I have used Bestchange countless times and everything was always fine. A couple of times there were some misunderstandings on exchangers popped up. But through support, everything was decided. And it was not the exchangers who were to blame, but rather the blockchain. Bestchange is very satisfied.

BESTCHANGE.RU is a reliable and time-tested service for finding crypto exchangers, but you need to focus on the choice of a particular exchanger by the number of comments about it

Yes, reviews for almost all exchangers on this site are good. But at the same time, the sites differ from each other in the speed of exchange and commissions. So even if the exchanger is present on the bestchange, then you need to carefully read the terms of the exchange.

Before entering the cryptocurrency market, read books, articles and understand the basic concepts: how cryptocurrencies appeared, what are their main features and how the ecosystem works.

I don't know, I don't quite agree with that. It will always be more profitable to buy, exchange through the exchange, where you can buy or sell through a limit order at a bargain price. And bestchenzh has already tarnished its reputation, more than once heard about the appearance of bench exchanges. I think if you are already engaged in crypto, then at least some minimal knowledge of trading should be, and placing the order correctly is not such a difficult task. 

Ooooh this is the old man in the world of digital assets! Serious service with many exchange options. To be honest, there was one unpleasant moment with the exchanger, but in the end everything worked out. Be careful!

One of the best aggregators of cryptocurrency exchangers, I love him very much for a huge selection of exchanges and currency pairs, in the overwhelming number of exchangers corresponds to reviews and descriptions

I highly recommend the Bestchange site, it has a huge number of different exchangers with different thresholds for exchanging different coins. Very easy to use. You can watch reviews and ratings.

You will not find a better and safer and at the same time fast monitoring of exchangers of its kind, as well as a referral system where for 1 person you can get up to $ 1
Plus just do not list I recommend everyone to a good currency exchanger!

Most importantly, in order not to lose money, choose the exchanger where you have the most feedback, do not chase low prices, try to spend a small amount and then try if everything is good to withdraw in parts!

first of all, I was attracted by the safety and convenience of this service. in addition, there is an update of the most profitable exchange rates online. many directions of exchange. Like there is a refka, I did not check it myself.

I thought there are exchangers that exist only as bots in a telegram, it would not be bad if the same bestchenzh monitored bots in a cart, perhaps this already exists, but I have not met.

A good platform that values its reputation at a good level. A really good exchanger for currencies, which gives a guarantee that you will not be deceived because this is their reputation.

I advise.

Who can tell you for sure? The forecasts are diametrically opposed. Many say that if the second wave of viruses starts and the world goes underground, the cue ball will creep up.

Yes, this is a good aggregator of exchangers, I often used the information on it to find a more profitable exchange, but still there were several times when there was no pair I needed, or there was a horse commission and I started looking myself, and then I noticed that there were frankly concocted on the knee exchangers, who most likely did not make an exchange, but only stole people's money (there is no evidence, but they looked purely like they were made for this), and then abandoned it, because. I realized that by parking you can go to the desired exchanger, but forget about the vigilance that is present when you are looking for an exchanger yourself

Does anyone know - is it possible to set a filter for the exchange amount in some way on bestchange? those. let's sort by the rate, but at the same time display only exchangers with a minimum salary of 0.01 to make it easier to choose

Maybe someone will advise a good exchanger for Ukraine, everyone writes that it is better to buy and sell bitcoin through the exchange, but ... which of you sold, bought bitcoin through an exchanger with good conditions and low interest rates? Tell me please)