The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 27 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

Yes, bestchange - at the moment (October 3) - is the best collection of exchangers on the market, the most favorable rates, the largest number of currency pairs, but as elsewhere there are disadvantages. Sometimes you have to wait for the transfer of money (I had BTC-Sberbank) a little more than usual, but I think this is due to the fact that the sites themselves lagged or there were some kind of checks. I recommend to everyone.

Yes,  BestChange is exactly an aggregator, you always need to look through whom you are changing money, lately I have been trying to use those exchangers who have already changed or changed my friends, well, plus you have to read reviews and watch a profitable rate.

I also want to do my bit about this site of exchangers. I use it more than once. There are no questions, I really like it. If there are "troubles" in terms of delays, I freely write a negative review. Then the issue is immediately resolved - I delete the negative review. Learn from mistakes. But there must be truth too.

I have periodically been using the resource for 2-3 years, the bestchange itself is not an exchanger, but a parser of the most profitable exchangers for certain currencies. And the most important and important feature is the rating of exchangers. You can always choose and the chance of being deceived is extremely small. 

The bestchanuger website has a huge number of different exchangers for every taste and price that interests you, since not everyone transfers small amounts to the wallets of payment systems.

Really good, well-made platform, but the commission is certainly not one of the best.

Can you tell me what kind of sites like best-chendzhu that you could recommend?

Yes, at the moment I do not know a better platform than bestchange, and most importantly, you yourself choose at what rate and in which direction to make this or that exchange.

Because here everything is very carefully checked, all exchangers are tested before they can start carrying out their exchanges. Their reputation is above all

Bestchange is the most useful service for the aspiring cryptomaniac. The ability to exchange your funds at the most favorable rate is not happiness. Only beginner cryptomaniacs, on this service there are reviews about the exchangers on which you are going to make an exchange, study them before making an exchange.

Quite a good site, aggregator, exchangers. There are plenty to choose from. Well, what is indicated, that everything is so to speak, at your own peril and risk, so it is understandable. It's just a resource that has brought together the popular, best exchangers in one place. They get their pretty penny for going to the exchanger. Well, for those who want to mine Satoshi there is an opportunity. But the last time there is absolutely bad with the awards.

I agree with this, as the exchanger is really good, great rate, great choice. I myself have used it several times. Here are a large number of exchangers that will not cheat, because they value their reputation.

I had an unpleasant case ... I found an exchange from a card to an LTC wallet through best-change. I read reviews, like the rules, but somehow not enough - there were only 15 pieces. I think, well ... he may just start ... in general, he translated 5tyr ... no answer, no hello ... wrote in support, they replied that they had banned the exchanger. Sponsored the ban so to speak) So if you use it, then only those who have dofiga reviews.

I will share my experience. When I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, I doubted for a long time what to do so as not to lose money and buy my first tokens. After reading a sufficient number of reviews and other information, I settled on the bestchange aggregator. Then I chose the exchanger based on liquidity. There were doubts, but overcoming uncertainty made a successful exchange. Now I recommend using a friend, since I myself have used it successfully many times. But you need to understand that they are not looking for good from good and it is enough to choose a couple of exchangers for yourself so the risk of meeting zero.

Well, this is of course very convenient in terms of functionality, but all the same I have some doubt and suspicion of such generalists at this stage of my development, nevertheless, this is my noob opinion, so to speak, maybe I'm wrong, but I have already stopped believing in the presence of laudatory comments , I.M.Kh.O.

Of course, comments can be bought, but this is not the first year in work and shows itself from the best side, all sorts of exchangers can get caught and old people can throw a large sum

For the second year I have been using crypt, I have never exchanged currency anywhere except the best-exchange, I choose the volume and look at the reviews, I usually exchange where 1500+ reviews, I have never had any problems

I usually use two exchangers, just in case. But it happens when one exchanger cannot perform the actions that I need, well, or the percentage does not suit me. So Bestchange is always on top. Excellent percentage, user-friendliness of the interface and excellent support. In one word I recommend!

Hello everyone, I have been using this site for a long time even before cryptocurrencies are very convenient, for example, on a payer, if you replenish from a card through the payer itself, then the commission will be about 6 percent, and through the best-change it will be about 3, you make the conclusion yourself.

No, not the only one, there are sites with a dominant list, but they do not have enough funds for a huge advertising campaign. I advise you to delve deeper into the world of cryptocurrency and look for something useful

The most useful service, so many times I had to quickly look at how to convert currency X into currency Y, this site is ideal for such tasks. Thank you very much to the person who invented it 🙂

Well, perhaps I agree with the author of the topic, really one of the best sites for currency exchange, I have been using it since 2018 and have never had problems, and if the problem was in the exchange, then the technical support on the exchanger's website always responded quickly and helped, I advise you to use 

A very convenient exchanger for choosing any payment system, and depending on your wealth, you can distribute your coins in exchange for any currency.

The fastest and most convenient monitoring of exchangers, I only use it, I have never lost Money. Usually, transfers are received within an hour, rarely in 5-10 minutes, once the transfer took 3 hours, but this is an exception

The best site for monitoring exchangers by far. I have used it more than once and always helps out, see where the most profitable rate is, where the commission will be lower when transferring, etc.

It should be noted that this is not an exchanger, but an aggregator of exchangers, but you really can't find a better one. You can change anything for anything, there is a ranking of exchanges by positive reviews. I myself have used  BESTCHANGE many times, the result is always positive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.