" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

Most of the airdrop schemes are fake and they just promote their social media channels to increase subscribers. Some of them also ask for payments. Even their coins listed on the exchange sites, still there will be guarantee they will be progressive. 

As a main entry of money it can be difficult, since the airdrop although some leave you good profits others not many, even many airdrop sometimes do not pay even though you have done all the necessary tasks, even if it is a new cryptocurrency it can take a while time for it to gain market value.

• +2 1

If they are really legit then go for that and make sure that they not doing any scam so you will not regret having their free airdrop coins. I'm going to make sure first if that's real before I'm going to try that.

You have to make sure that the airdrops are legal or not, as there are many fraudulent landings where they ask you for fees to give you your winnings so you have to be very careful.

I have seen many airdrop sites and they can return profits, but they are somewhat unsatisfactory, plus I don't need to work on them as long as there are better ones, like cryptotalk.

Working in airdrops requires more patience because there are many sites that offer false contests, and we must beware of them in order not to waste time on this thing. Thank you.

Yes, many beginners engage in airdrops to earn coins, and it is a lucrative operation, but be careful not to enter any fake airdrops that need KYC because their purpose is only to obtain your personal information and steal your money.

One thing you have to makes sure in your mind not every airdrop will be profitable because many of them are scam you have to choose very careful even getting money from any campaign it's not too easy task you have to give time and work both then only will be possible and before that you have to first make yourself comfortable to work there.

I don't know much but what I know about airdrop coins is that you have to learn enough before entering a launch because if we don't investigate well they can or could easily steal us that is why we should always investigate.

Well my friend from my experience of airdrops often require you high fees and on top of that sometimes they deceive you and you can not withdraw your profits and they take everything from you .
I don't think it's a good experience my friend so I advise you to work on the platform cryptotalk, that's the best you much.