" Restricted countries"  - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Well these platforms are US based, so I think any country that is not really on good terms with the United States will be restricted. It is really annoying that politics can ruin everything.

What causes banning is mostly high level of theft, high level of scammers, high level of spammers and high level of hackers this is the best way to control it just by banning them.

2 hours ago, Ahmad luqman 14 said:

I want to know that is there any restriction for the specific countries . Does crypto allow all the countries to work here or not? Every country has its own rules and regulations. So please let me know about this.

@Ahmad luqman 14 

'NG': Nigeria

'EG': Egypt

‘PK’: Pakistan

'ID': Indonesia

'VE': Venezuela

BD ': Bangladesh

'PH' Philippines

These countries are prohibited for payments here.

You are right, some platforms do not give some countries the right to trade due to some positions taken by some countries, and therefore the platforms prevent users from trading from this country

• +4 1

I would say that there are many countries which are prohibited by this platform they have banned this platform in many countries and the people of that countries are using VPN to use this platform and they are working hard because the digital currencies are just banned in some countries 

Hello my dear friend.Yes there are seven restricted countries where cryptotalk is banned and people don't enjoy the opportunity to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

Yes, my dear friend, there are some platforms that prevent some countries from within them. I think that the reason is the existence of global sanctions against these countries

I think that there are no clear reasons for banning some countries, perhaps the reason is due to many violations of the laws that belong to the inhabitants of a particular country, and thus in order to avoid making their sites less secure, they took this step and it is possible that international policies could be one of the reasons, as I mentioned earlier that there is no specific reason.

There are many banned countries, but the reason is not clear. Frankly, I do not think it is related to political reasons or a global ban. There are many countries that have bad relations with the United States, but they are not prohibited  About trading cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, this is very true. Some trading platforms such as the Binance platform and the Coinbase platform, and these platforms in general, my friend, are based on the international rules that prohibit countries and agree to enter certain countries. And data for the laws of America in general, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are prohibited countries . I heard about it a lot . There are many prohibited countries and I see this as a natural thing . My field is very enjoyable and I am trying to gain experience correctly and better.  It takes a lot of patience, time and effort to be fully aware

This prohibition comes from the government to prevent trading in cryptocurrencies for many reasons, including the failure of money trades to go out of their hands..

But we are moving towards allowing all countries to trade in cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend many different countries have banned crypto currencies because they didn't   know its profit so they have banned it.

• +1 1

Perhaps the reason for banning these countries is that they do not contain international banks, as well as cards such as Paypal and others. Perhaps the reason is due to this thing.

• +3 1

Yes it is true that many countries are restricted from trading is some platforms . It is because of global sanctions put on such countries so that they can't do trading through those platforms. Some countries are also banned to work on cryptotalk forum and also on yobit forum because of scamming.

According to my information, most of these platforms belong to the United States of America and therefore they are affiliated with its laws, and perhaps this country is subject to international embargoes, so the platforms on it were banned.

Yes. My dear friend. In some countries cryptocurrency works are forbidden. They disobey the rules. Who uses this platform? So in some countries these cryptocurrency works have been banned.

A lot of platforms avoid some countries from trading and the reason is that there are global sanctions on this country, though there are someways to bypass this, but I dont think it okay. 

Hello there! It would be fantastic if you informed me of this. I can only make educated guesses. Most certainly, bitcoin or anything similar is illegal in several nations. Analyze and learn about these countries in the press.

Actually my friend they are not then the countries while they are are not allowing the cryptocurrency in their countries these are some whelping countries and not allowing to the people to to use cryptocurrency in the world this is not a good thing and you should give complete support to your youngsters to make your business with crypto currency.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

I am also wondering about this act that why some countries are restricted to work in these sites.. It's means that we are soo lucky that we have a chance to work on it and get our earnings very well. I also don't know the reason behind it that why some of the countries are banned. But I only know that those people who are restricted from these sites are really not luky one.. We need to be a very thankful to this forum that we have an opportunity to work on it and paid by this forum.. We not only earn from this site we also Learn knowledge and experience from this site also. Thansk a lot to this forum. 

Well friend, this has been a great dilemma in freeing the use or not of currencies in certain countries, there are also governments that do not support said currency and have placed restrictions. Hopefully this will be solved little by little and poorly everyone can use cryptocurrencies.

I think there are countries that are banned from the crypto site for private reasons, but I think that in the future the ban will be lifted for everyone so that they can work here and benefit and the site becomes more popular.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have make research about it that why many countries are restricted by using crypto talk and why in some counties crypto currencies is not legal but many people give different answer but i wanted to know the exact answer so tell me about it.

In fact, I do not know the basic reason for this, but it seems that the administrators of these platforms belong to major countries such as America, so they prevent the use of these platforms by these countries that impose economic sanctions on them.

• +2 1