"Track currency analysis on yobit platform"  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Track currency analysis on yobit platform" 

The Russian section contains a large number of analytical information and frankly, I always follow the analyzes within the narrated section and I am now trying to do my own analysis and all members of the English section must start with this matter so that we can benefit from the analyzing

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing their job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that they whether it is not just only your bit I think every platform doing this thing and every members are saying the prices of market

It will be wonderful, if we follow up with some matters of the currency rate and its changes over time according to events, and what is being created from new currencies and put the currencies in the ranking table according to the most important and most suitable for investment, we will be able to raise the level of the forum significantly and raise interest

• +3 1

All members working in cryptocurrencies and interested in market conditions can present the developments of this market daily, and it is a pleasant thing that brings great benefit to all members of this forum. It is very good to be active in this market, my friend, so all members should try to develop and create that.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, I visited the Russian section today and saw a lot of important information that is there. Also, there are many publications that help us succeed. I saw that the Russian section is regular and has no random mail. Yes my friend, I am with you so that we can know when the coded currency rates will increase and fall. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

My friend, you are right, the Russian forum is discussing matters of cryptocurrencies on yobit more than here because they are active in their work
This platform is useful and wonderful, and we can invest and win, so we must start with it in order to reap a lot of profits, but we must learn to follow the market and the news

• +2 1

A good idea will be reflected positively on everyone, but the problem is that the chart in Yobit does not contain tools that help us in conducting technical analysis, so we need to use other sites such as Tradingview

• +2 1

I think that it is a very important matter, and it is incumbent upon us to preserve all the matters that exist within that forum and thus by making all efforts and not discontinuing it.

In fact, I have read many publications that talk about how active the members are in the Russian department and the usefulness of the topics they discuss in terms of investment and trade, but for me I do not know the Russian language so I will find it very difficult to understand what they are talking about.

• +1 1

Yes actually Russian section is more active than the English section they discuss so many valuable things about crypto,  and they are hard working in creating a useful posts. So we have to dedicate ourselves too and be creating a good quality posts so that we can also improves our section too. 

Yes, of course, the Russian section is more active than the English section. Doing the same helps us to achieve more profits, but we must increase our efforts and do the same.

• +4 1

I also feel and checked the Russian sections of cryptotalk forum are very active and have strong good discussion about crypto market currently scenarios and future prediction as well but in English section of cryptotalk forum is very low down and also no new participation from the community of this forum.

Of course my friend when we want to trade on platforms we should have enough information about each currency we want to deal with before buying or selling , so we need to analyze the currency to know if it going to rise or its going low , unfortunately I don't know much russian language to follow the analysis on Yobit , so I have to use other sites specialized with analyzing crypto currencies .

• +2 1

I think we would have to do what they do on the Russian platform, we on ours since the model is the best and the earnings from what I have read are better but they are more active than us. It seems to me that laziness is the thing. What is hurting us, we will have to work twice as hard or see who is useful or not because the truth is that I work and research everything many times I see that some members work reluctantly and that is not right.

• +1 1

Yes, I read that in the Russian section they do this and they are very active also, this is a great idea because then we can gain more knowledge and also learn about technical analysis more.

Yes this is true they are the Russians are very active in this forum actually the reason the Russia has allow the cryptocurrency in very initial stage when other world was not agree to allow them so they have much experience about the cryptocurrency and their market and they can easily discuss about this but but we can see see in our forum it is also improving day by day day and soon we will see see people's will be groomed.

This matter is important and we must like them to publish regularly about currencies and expectations for market movement, and thus the forum remains more active and the topics in it become your enthusiasm to enter and follow the latest news

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your informationyour information is very beneficial for me we should crack the different currencies which the value is increased or decreased so there are a number of currencies are there which value is increased on daily basis so we should concern to invest on these type of currencies in that we will able to earn more money

I see that the russian section is very active and it has very updated ideas and i like to make  this section like the russian section which will improve the forum generally.

• +2 1

This is a good Idea . I suggest to the members who are fluent in Russian and English languages to translate important topics between the two departments to spread the common benefit for all. I don’t know if the forum’s administration agrees to translate topics from one section to another, because I think that is beneficial for everyone.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it.so sorry from my side.

Of course the yobit platform isn't just for trading.

You can even analyze any cryptocurrency you want because it enables you to see all the buying and selling movements and cryptocurrency charts.

Dear friend, thank you for informing you about the Russian department and focusing on the extent of its activities. I believe that they are active and exert more effort than the English department, and we are in the field of learning from the other. I find that it is not shameful to learn from them and read their publications for the benefit and experience. 

It is good to have a look at the Russian section, perhaps it will be useful for us to get information and benefit from the experiences, but if we do good work on the English language section and benefit from the Russian expertise, we will support Bitcoin and get satisfactory results.

I also noticed that the Russian language department is more active than the English language department . And they constantly analyze the market . I hope that the expert members of the English language department will do the same because the Russian section contains many expert members, but in the English language section the number of expert members is much lower .