How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number

I think here you really need to choose according to your taste. It is possible to invest in projects that have just appeared on the stock exchange, or send them to invest box to get a better profit, but here you need to understand that it will take you a lot of time, but after 2-3 months you will go into a plus, and this is cool! Good luck.

• +5 1

On 5/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, magd said:

Creating an investment plan on the Yobit platform needs preparation in advance, but you must choose reliable currencies such as Ethereum and Yoda currency and deposit a large amount to get a good profit and I advise you to choose the weekly plans, it is better than the daily plan and to learn the steps to create an investment plan you must watch educational videos on YouTube

Thank you brother for your valuable information it would helpful and it would be motivation for me for making an investment plans on yobit, it is a great advice to suggest as choose weekly plans rather than the daily plans.

Dear youbit platform has a high rating and good credibility, I advise you to start trading in it because it is the best and thank you

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • +5 1

To create a plan and set the profits, quantities, minimum and maximum levels, you can see this by clicking on create a plan You can contact the support who will answer you with all the details But I think that this matter needs vigorous follow-up and great effort, despite its profitability

• +1 1

calculating the earnings of an investment plan is somewhat complicated since the coins change their price very quickly but what you can do is mine a coin in yobit and thus you can earn 150 dollars a month

• Useful or interesting 1

In the inves box tool, there is an option to create a plan, and you can set the minimum and maximum amount and set the percentage for a daily, weekly or monthly period, all of which depends on your ability to produce from achieving profits from these funds that will be invested.

• +2 1

If the idea of creating a plan apart of the the plan we are living on is better we want those member that can do that do it and teach us we new member and how to go about it or use it in the forum if they is not any side effect attached to it or no any penalty working in it apart of the real forum we are living in thanks 

• +2 1

My friend.  You have to enter the yobit platform and invest some currencies ... I don't think you can calculate the amount of profit, but I think you can estimate that if you work regularly in addition to that the currency rates change every day

I see you thinking of a monthly profit, and that is like a monthly salary. You must change your concept of making money. You must make good deals through which you can reap profits for months, not a month.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

9 minutes ago, Abdulrahman3 said:

I see you thinking of a monthly profit, and that is like a monthly salary. You must change your concept of making money. You must make good deals through which you can reap profits for months, not a month.

Yeah you are right investing on yobit platform is not a bad idea atleast we all know that yobit is a reliable forum so invest in yobit Mind you your daily returns of investment depends on how much coin you invested or depend on which ever plan you plan to choose.

My companion, you can learn specialized examination and begin exchanging digital currencies. This will bring you great benefits, or you can enter interests in the Yobit stage. 

I entered one of the ventures with the water coin, it is great, and it makes me 3% benefit every day.

I did not do the calculations accurately, but the Investbox section contains many investment plans that give good daily or weekly returns for many currencies,
Perhaps you should look to these plans for a good investment plan and go for it.

If you trade in a small amount daily, then at the end of the month, you will get $ 150 per month, and the more you increase the amount, the more. In return, you must persevere in your work and commit to a longer time at work. good luck

If the idea of planning is better than the plan we are living on, we can do it to the member who can do it and teach our new member and how to go about it or how to use it in the forum. Thank you.  No side effects or penalties associated with it other than the original forum 

You always want to get organized of taking threat however as you said approximately funding earnings you may in no way free however the income is volatile in rate although you received thesame amount of money the rate changes as the marketplace changes.

My friend you know about this that patience is key of success that's why my friend keep patience for getting more money then get more knowledge about trading because you can get more money by trading but if you have more knowledge and get some experience by doing small trade .  Always work hard my friend .

On 5/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, abualez said:

My friends, can any of you give me a well thought out plan for monthly profit by investing in yobit platform in exchange to get  as profit per month, for example, $ 150 .
 Who can mention how profits are calculated in this way and how much is needed to implement the plan ????

figuring benefit quickly is hard, no one can really tell what occurs in the following day, the best thing you ought to do is figure out how to exchange and break down the market, however you should know there's consistently wins and misfortunes in exchanging.

friend never and invested in yobit but I heard is that a very complete and reliable platform that has several ways to invest, different types of cryptocurrency you just have to study a little the market and the charts to have less risk of losing your capital 

Hi friends, there are many investing plans in investbox feature of YoBit. Mani coins are enlisted in investbox having different rate of return and different time periods. You have to chose first the coin which has a good plan such as DLRS have 10% daily of our investment, and then invest by clicking the invest button.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yobit is a forum which facilitate its many numbers of customers and the  users plan their long terms income. So in the yobit forum which also provide you the service of investment to make your more earning from this forum.

You ask a very good and sensible question, Because must people that just joined cryptotalk doesn't know about it, on like me that I just started cryptotalk just of recent I don't have any knowledge and experience on it,but I will go on reached about it to know more better so I can be aquinted to it.

There is a platform from where we can increase our income at this. This is the platform where I can invest my money here I can make profit double. Thanks 

Hello dear friends of this great forum, calculating exactly the profit immediately, it is very difficult, you never know what may happen in the next few hours, it is essential to learn to trade and analyze markets for your own benefit.
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I did not do the calculations precisely, but the Invest box area contains numerous speculation plans that donate great day by day or week after week returns for numerous currencies, Perhaps you ought to see to these plans for a great venture arrange and go for it.

There is a plan on yobit exchange where you can get extra profits every 24 hours and it's yobit investbox. If you invest talktoken in investbox you will gain 1 % of your investment every 24 hours.