"Working in a group spirit" - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

It is a good idea because when we work collectively, we allow our ideas to develop further by expressing different opinions, evaluating the situation facing us, and then choosing the right decision that benefits the group as well.  Through our cooperation, we become strong in any business.

Tgis is the spirit that will make the forum members unique either by putting an help hand in the activities or putting reputation on the comment that are rich and meaningful in the platform.

Really a very good idea and it is better than individual work. Teamwork is great. We hope all members who have good ideas will write to us so we can benefit from them.

• +4 1

: Yes, I agree with you, it's a good idea.teamwork, I think it's going to be successful. everyone comes up with an idea and gathers useful ideas...It's a great job to collaborate in such an excellent way..And the profit is distributed among the members of the project, and each person receives more profit than he worked alone

Hello my friend
I think it is a nice idea, but I do not have 4 friends and it is difficult to agree on something like this. It is more difficult to communicate with strangers and in the end you will be betrayed or deceived.

Yes friends, every person who works in the form of a group is very successful because a lot of people in the group think and get a lot of good solutions which is not so fast an individual  thinking. 

• +5 1

My dear friend .. I think free profit sites are a scam and fraud, and you should not trust people you do not know so that you will not be exposed to deception and theft.

• +2 1

A very good idea to make money and shorten time. Team work is always better than individual work, but my friend, if you want to work collectively, you need people you trust to work together and also make sure that each person does his work to the fullest.

That's really good idea and if everyone of the team provides the best work then the combined portfolio would be nice enough. And I am wondering Could I join the project and be one of the workers as your friends?. I'm hoping for your good income through this effort.

• +3 1

All for one and one for all. This saying represents working in the spirit of the group in this forum in the event that if anyone wants to help in the matter of what the rest of the members are helping and presenting their discussions so that they have an idea that will benefit him in the field in which he works and thus will not have any sense of failure or let down because everyone helps him ..

• +2 1

I love sharing and working with the group.
Teamwork is always good for everyone.
But there is the problem that we here do not know much about each other, so we need to strengthen the trust between us.
Will others do their part at work?
 If you have trusted people the deal is good and it will be helpful.

Yes, i agree with you friend. We should alk try to work in a group. If we work together than this is very useful for all of us specially newbie. Newbie can get good benefits from group work. Old member can help newbie easily. 

Hi Buddy, Your sayings are true. I can understand your point. We should work by cooperating with each other. Work or any hard work become easy when we work in a group spirit. Good luck. Thankful. 

Yes .. This idea is wonderful. The most beautiful thing about work is that the spirit of collective cooperation exists among all members .. This is how the work is fun and we will not feel effort and fatigue .. Good luck everyone

Yes you are right group working is the best way to learn many of things that a single person can never be learning in any of Stage of life many of people Shair the experience of life and help to the new comer and help to the trader every of person who have to join and get money with group working. 

Team work is wonderful, always in forming a team that achieves success when the goal is the same, in this forum in order to work as a team, we must know each other and there is trust between us, this will achieve great success. Information about trading is shared more and the members within the team benefit and profits are achieved and they are divided Equally without deception or betrayal, this is very useful for beginners, so they will understand trading and be wonderfully proficient in the future, and this benefits the forum in the long run.

I think it is a good idea to work as a team. But it seems a little difficult because we do not know each other very much, and this will cause an imbalance in the work and win one at the expense of another. It may succeed if there is a supervisor who follows up on the accounts of the group members and directs them to the right path.

Working in a group is a great spirit.In my opinion we should make a chain that makes the work goes viral in whole environment like this more will get to know about the crypto and everyone will get there profit from there own referrals.

• +1 1

Working in a group spirit gives us more knowledge and experience
If everyone has a specific idea, then we collect the ideas and present them to everyone, then draw up a general idea about the topic
If the friend is ignorant of something, he can ask his friends to know the answer

• +2 1

This is Good Idea . Team work is fun and useful. We may have several questions that we do not know, so we cooperate with each other, bringing experience and knowledge to everyone without exception.

Well my friend, teamwork is very cool and provides more profits than single work, but the work of all team members must be equal and fair, so trust must be mutual among all team members.

Hello. Honestly, I’m the first time to hear something like this. In my opinion it is a good idea that you don’t lose a lot of money if you don’t work on your own. I’ll give this idea a try. Thank you.

• +3 1

I agree with you on this, my friend, it is good to work in a group spirit and spread the culture of cooperation and help among us because working as groups leads to better results and contributes to the completion of the work in a shorter time and with less effort and reaching the desired goal

• +1 1

Yes my friend it is a very good idea as the success of any business lies in cooperation between team members where they support and support each other and then they can split the profits among themselves.

Well, my friend, this is a great idea and I think that teamwork is useful and efficient and provides an exchange of experiences.
But do you have trusted folks here, where the coins will stay while they are collected.
And we must make sure that this is allowed in this forum, because we cannot violate the rules.
I hope that we will benefit more from the existing opinions, especially from the old members here.
  Good luck