" The fraudulent bots " - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

Sí, hay muchos bots de estafa en Telegram que te darán la tarea de ganar diferentes monedas que incluso serían falsas. Tienes que buscar todo antes de ir a todos los airdrops porque cada una de tus suscripciones y retweets cuenta mucho.

My advice is not to participate in recent bots without any guarantee of being safe as 90% chance is that it is a scam. Look for bots that community members have already used and that have given them good results. You should always be cautious and not rush the first Bots to appear.

Most of these robots are swindlers, as they work for a period of time and then set up, so you do not trust any Telegram robot, brother

All scams are easily checked on the Coingecko or Coinmarketcap website. You have to pay attention to https and every letter of the title, usually the difference between them is only in some letter.

On 5/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

Scam bots will always ask you for a private key or something like that. Never give your private key to anyone

On 5/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

Telegram bots are time-wast, most require you to invest and those that are real usually require you to have more than 200 referrals if you want your winnings to have some important value, I do not recommend working telegram bots, they are scamming 90%

Unfortunately every day you see more of these scam bots that seek to take advantage of people who do not know much about this, it is best to not accept any offers that come from these bots since the safest thing is that they ask you to make a deposit to scam them.

Most Telegram bots are fraudulent as they run for a short period and then steal money.  You cannot know the Telegram bot if it is honest or not. You can ask someone who has worked on the bot before and see if it is honest and pays or not.  I advise you to stay away from Telegram bots, as you will likely waste your time.

If there are enough fraudulent bots but there is a simple way to discover them at the end of the launch or they have to send the tokens they offer if they ask you for money THEY ARE FRAUD 

In order to stay out of any type of scam, the most assertive and safe way is simply not to invest since the safest thing is that if a bot asks you to invest to give you a prize or to mine it is a total fraud and should not be done to Unless you have thoroughly investigated their contracts and their social networks where everything is going well, my recommendation is totally not to invest and so you will not be part of the scam statistics

And as I always say and recommend, the best investment is in you, in your education and training.

Friends, the first thing I do to know if it is a fraud bot is to google it and see its comments, in many cases I have found comments in different blogs where scammers alert including many posts here in criptotalk they warn. Also, if they make excessive promises of payment to receive, I am alerted because none of them will make you rich overnight with just one click.

From my own experience. I don't advise the use of bots to invest money. It's also easy to detect if they require large amounts to withdraw or if you need a high number of referrals.

It is easy to know those bots that are scam, many of them promise you to get profits by performing a few steps daily, but when you reach the minimum withdrawal they have established, they begin to require you to send a small amount of coins to their wallet, so according to them, they can verify you successfully and then send you the payment, and what really happens is that they disappear with your money.

Hey mate, you are right their are lot fake telegram bot going here to scam people, so we have to be aware that kind bot and we must check to join any Airdrop telegram bot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please don't trust this kind of bots which has no data that who created it , scam bot always ask you to invest or ask you to follow their social media  don't join them if you don't feel that this bot is 100% legit

It is not easy to know if a telegram bot can be legitimate or a scam but there are certain details that we can look at when detecting these fraudulent boots, if the withdrawal fees are very high and we are required to pay Some commission or that we get a large number of referrals to be able to make withdrawals is an indication that the bot turns out to be false.

I am new to Telegram and have already seen some bots that pay for tasks. Those who say that you invest and earn so much percent, do not do it. It is true that all investment involves risk, but that is not why we are going to give our money to someone who we have not even seen their face. Some people invite us for such a bot or investment program, but in most cases they do it for them to earn a commission which seems disrespectful to me since that is not the reason why one should invite a person to invest. These systems are definitely ponzi systems and I think there must be a healthy system that is sustained and that everyone invests with the guarantee that it will last and pay.

In my experience in telegram bots I share that almost 90% are scams where most of the people we start in this are exposed to fall into them, but that is why it is necessary to advise us and do an analysis of each of the bots that invite us.

They have wanted to contact me many times in this little time that I have been in the crypto world, luckily I did not give importance to any. But where do they get our information from to send us those bots or add us to those groups of very doubtful origin.

There are many bots that are frauds, friends, but I'm new and I have no idea what they are. If they know about it, please let me know and I'll be up to date, thanks, friends.

Few telegram bots that I have seen that are not scams (and those that are not, pay an absurdly small amount) My advice is to stay away from the bots, and more if they ask you for a prior deposit, identity documents or promise heaven in rewards.

I don't have much experience with bots so what I'm saying might be a bit incorrect but from what little I've seen they fall into too places they either pay low or they straight up ask you to invest straight up but I think this ones are pretty easy scams to call out on, so I guess its about mostly luck if you find that's actually serious and doesn't scam you or does nothing at all in my (lack) of experience I would say don't much with any bot to avoid any troubles in the future this is my opinion on the matter

It is difficult to know at first glance, you would have to use the bot for a while and try as quickly as possible to reach the minimum charge once you do it ask for a withdrawal of your accumulated tokens, if the bot asks you to make a deposit or investment To be able to withdraw is fraudulent as well as if it puts many conditions on you, such as having referrals to be able to carry out the withdrawal process, generally those that include that condition are fraudulent.

Friend, the best way to know if a bot is fraudulent and wants to scam you is to generate a lot of cryptocurrencies in a short time, example a week $ 100 in crypto and to withdraw they ask you for a commission that you must deposit in an address of a wallet, when asked that is 100% sure that it is a fraudulent bot.