Websites for crypto coins - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

First of all I welcome you on this forum and I want to tell you that about the investment and pink in the yobit when you create your post on this forum and check this post and your reward in the shape of BTC on the the yobit account

Top 10 most popular Bitcoin and crypto investing sites.1. Gemini 2. Block Fi.3 Robinhood.4 Etoro 5. Bitcoin IRA. Hit btc.com...7 Binance.8 kraken.com...9 coinmama.com

Thank You for sharing. I'm.beginner When I'll gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency world i'll surely try them one by one but we must choose legitimate websites.

• +4 1

There are various market places and exchanges that seem to be the hub of centralization for the Crypto market. There are also lots of sites that seems reliable but I have been most comfortable with yobit since I learnt and knew of its existence so it will be very good if everyone can adopt to the strategy as well

Well I think I don't  have any idea on any website, But I go on more reaserch to get more knowledge on website , because this platform give many feature to know about coins.and it also gives knowledge to people for them to know what is cryptotalk

Thanks for sharing I have really neend it  

Because I am new so I am very interested in this forum and cryptocurrency  I want to earn from these sites thanks

Although dealing with Bitcoin, I think these sites do provide very helpful descriptive details, but I feel it is easier for certain sites to also include information regarding cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for sharing this, it could be very helpful for newbies. Well i only knew 2 of them and ther're coinmarketcap and coingecko. If you're in crypto world, coinmarketcap is the best platform to check prices, if you want to analyse some coin tradingview could be the best option.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have known this coin data and coin cost but on the review of a senior member post and he/she posted here make me to be enlighten to no much about some of the site and are we research some of them first before I intend to used it and see how difficult or easy they are thanks for the sharing.

Hello my friend
I thank you for this
I did not know that there are so many cryptocurrency websites
I use Coingecko is a good site I use to find out a lot of information about digital currencies

all destinations are exceptionally vital to urge all the data almost cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Coingecko and Coinmarketcap are the foremost well known ones and in case any coin or trade is recorded on these two locales at that point these ventures are generally legit.

all destinations are exceptionally vital to urge all the data almost cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Coingecko and Coinmarketcap are the foremost well known ones and in case any coin or trade is recorded on these two locales at that point these ventures are generally legit.

No idea about the websites which are far enough good for the cryptoworld. Most of the people sugggested alot number of websites for the crypto users. So when i use such type of website then i would decided which one is more reliable for me.

Thank you very much for asking such a good question. In fact, we don't need to have knowledge of a cryptocurrency. We need to have knowledge everywhere. This is a very good site to keep knowledge everywhere. All the information is available here. One can gain knowledge and from here you can draw a follow from all cryptocurrencies

Yes you are right these all websides is papular for the earing system and they getting everyone lots of views .Your post us beneficial for us who want to traiding in market  and they have less knowledge about digitalcurrency market this post heplful and easily understand ti know sbout websides .

Thank you kindly for imparting this valuable and applicable data to us actually I just know the initial two stages you notice 

1.coingecko.com 

2.coinmarketcap.com 

I get into them consistently and I discover them superb I will go into most of them to get more data

Thanks mate for sharing the information, good job really appreciate you. I am going to use this website to increase my knowledge about crypto currencies.

Thanks for the sharing this platform, because I'm newcomer on this platform then I have been looking for the platform that good and reliable to keep our coins, with the mentioned of those platform I think I'll testing some.

I more often than not utilize coin gecko and coin showcase cap in the event that there's any other one is assume to create beyond any doubt that they do understand everything within the right point of view since within the conclusion typically the finest put for us to truly design everything impeccably and within the conclusion we are getting a charge out of this space impeccably

The first is my best coinzeco my favorite you can find lots of coins out there who are not supported by other coin websites like CMC, he supports other currencies more than many, like you say support sites, you those sitesFriends have done a good job of sharing.These are very helpful for us even though I don't know all the sites from that list. Thanks for sharing, I'll try one by one for what I don't knowCoinMarketCap is one of the main pages that is able to advise on the amount of commercialization of cryptocurrency and to see the price movement, the best currencies with the highest profit and also the currency that got the most loss, CoenzecoA page that gives us very good information about cryptocurrency.

@Jami273 @Lokojaon27 @kikifam @Maya247 @daiunee643 @Ghats

The truth is I usually use try as hard to make sure that am using the coingecko site this is the best of everything and it does work perfectly there is a lot of effort to which we are able to grow , we need to work for it , its the best thing that has happned to me the site offers all kind of things an dthe idea that is effecting to really try as hard for the good ideas that are there but most of the time I use coin market cap

Thank you, you always provide important information to us, I did a good thing to share these sites with friends, it is very useful to us even though I did not know all these sitesThese sites will be useful to me, and I will look at them one by one so that he can benefit from them.

Thanks for the recommendation, what I would have liked to know is the value of these crypts that can be obtained and if they are withdrawable, since it is something that we always try to look for, I would recommend to make the airdrops that have coinmarketcap since these if they arrive at an exchange like binance and its value is between the 4-16$, successes to all.

Thank you for sharing these sites, I usually follow some of them. But let's don't forget about coinmarketcal website. It provides daily info about news and updates about coins. If you subscribe to their newsletter, they also provide you with technical graph of three coins to keep an eye on weekly.

I don't know what Coins website is, but still I think we can get coins as well as talk on crypto.Because a lot of people are working here and no one knows how many coins daily collects through their talk.