"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

The only reason why I rush to convert my Bitcoin into other cryptocurrencies is because I want to use them for investment when I use them for investment I use them to get more money.

Yes, we have to be careful in making decisions about money, especially transferring between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies because it is possible.  To have a significant drop or rise in the currency and you lose a lot of money.  The fees for transferring between currencies inside Yobit will not be large, but withdrawing Bitcoin outside Yobit needs high withdrawal fees, so I advise you to keep the bitcoins that you have at the moment.  Do not convert Bitcoin to unknown currencies in order not to lose your money.

The conversion between currencies within the Yobit platform will not be expensive because the transfer fee between currencies within the Yobit is a fixed rate of 0.2%. Therefore, the transfer from Bitcoin to another currency within the Yobit platform is not normal, but also the money may be lost if the bitcoin is converted into a currency and decreased  Its value or it was a non-circulating currency, so each person must know the appropriate currency to hold the money.  The best currency to withdraw outside of Yobit is Litecoin.

Bitcoin price of withdrawal fee is very high.You don't need to convert it unnecessarily, convert it only in other coins like doge, xrp, and eth when you have to withdraw your money. You don't need it to convert everytime you have bitcoin.

I totally agree with you my friend, we should have a good plan to convert our bitcoins so that we can reduce fee.In the case of Yobit exchange, when you see higher withdrawal fee, I recommend you to convert it in currencies which have lower withdraw fee like USDT, USD,LTC, etc. Actually, we have to make a careful decision because it is possible that our money will be lost as exchange rates on the platform.

I think that we must be careful when converting and not rush because speed leads to loss because some currencies are sometimes low in value. We wait a little so that we do not lose the money we gained from our work for days 

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, there are many people who are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and therefore convert the bitcoin they have into currencies without prior planning for this transfer, and therefore if they do not have good luck, these people, especially beginners, lose money, so I advise all members, especially beginners, to keep money in the form of Bitcoin and not  Converting Bitcoin to another currency without a thoughtful plan to profit from this conversion.

We must be diligent in making decisions related to working with cryptocurrencies and be careful to study our decisions well in order to achieve the best results and profits during work. 

hello mate from my point of view we do not rush to convert all the currency into another currency and i suggest to keep it if you do not need money then you should start investment with this coin and you can also do trading by using this coin because as we aware from the popularity of bitcoin so i think it will proves beneficial for you in the future

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. I eat the agreement in general. Everyone rushes to transfer his bitcoin from a general wallet address to another address to transfer the bitcoin that it contains to another place and another wallet, but in general we have to release because the bitcoin currency drawings are very large fees, which are about 120 A thousand for one transfer, and this amount is relatively very large for the sums that you want, what you want to send in a small way, so my advice to you is to choose the appropriate work to send it through it because the appropriate work whose fees are to send it said it is the currency that is more appropriate well thank you very much

• +3 1

Dear I agree that rushing to exchange encrypted currencies may be subject to some losses, so be careful and wait and wait for the right time where you can use coins to return to your basic currency where the bitcoin fees are high during the transfer so transfer only when you withdraw

• +4 1

Yes you are right my friend alot of us rush and make panic conversion of our crypto currencies but I think we shouldn't convert all the time,it is advisable to do that when making a withdrawal.you may hold your earnings in bitcoin at the yobit exchange then exchange them to other crypto coins with low transaction fees.

We must be careful and careful in taking an opinion to exchange currencies, as we may be exposed to some losses, so we must take caution and wait for the appropriate time during which we can transfer money and make some profits.

• +2 1

You should study it well before taking the decision of exchanging your currency by thinking about the fees and the currency value, that's why a lot of people are exchanging trx and xrp where the withdrawal fees are less and the transferring process is fast. 

Withdrawing Bitcoin is usually subject to heavy fees on all exchanges. If you want to withdraw from a Bitcoin wallet, I recommend doing so just once every one or two months to limit the overall fees you will be charged. If you want to withdraw to another exchange, you can purchase ripple, litecoin, or waves and send these coins instead.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think don't rush to convert your currency because when you make decisions in a hurry you end up losing your money so wait and check the value of cryptocurrency that you are converting see if the value of cryptocurrency is wrong then convert it otherwise wait for a while

We can use very low currencies and then we change it to Bitcoin so as not to lose so much money we just have to know what we are doing so as not to lose our capital friends.

• +1 1

Converting our bitcoin is something very important which does not require quick decisions because the transfer fees is very high and instead of doing such while not hold and keep on trading for some time and will get additional profit.

Yes, dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general everyone is rushing to convert his currency to another currency in order to send it to another province outside the platform, and this matter is somewhat hasty because everyone here is doing the sudden escape from Bitcoin in general for fear of the high fees for Bitcoin during  Send it to another address, which is estimated at 120 thousand satoshi, which is a very large amount in return, so my dear, you must actually calculate the loss and profit that can be obtained if you convert your currency to another currency to send it Thank you very much.

• +1 1

I agree with you that bitcoin fees are very high, but you do not have to convert your money to other currencies. Just keep your money in the wallet, and you have to study the issue well before converting and calculate the extent of your profit and loss. This is better for you.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

I agree with you my friend, i have been exposed to this matter before and lost a small amount of money as i used to own parts of yodif currency and could not convert them into USDT so i converted some of the BTC into Yodif currency in order to be able to withdraw all the money, but the disaster is that i lost half The value of the BTC you transferred because of the commissions taken and the price difference.

This good advice from this senior member of this platform, obviously we can exercise more patient not to quickly transfer their earning or convert to other cryptocurrency because the price of Bitcoin is always appropriate and it will be more profitable for the members of this platform.

• +1 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that there I am agree with you the scene of the withdrawal from your bid is very high but you need but I personally use the conversion of the coins firstly you need to convert your BTC Into xrp

Thank you very much for your advice
But we novices will know when is the right time to switch
And how will they calculate their profit and loss.

I am confident in the need not to rush to make decisions, and if the price of a currency falls, this does not mean that it will continue to decline, but rather the market must be studied well and safe decisions are made to avoid losing profits

• +1 1