"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my friend. Maybe you are right, but the fees for converting Bitcoin currencies are high, and this may cause a problem for many and push them to use other currencies and find ways to discharge them. I hope that the fees on Bitcoin will be reduced

• +1 1

Well, if we are talking about trading on the exchange itself, then you should take into account the amount you entered, and the price at the time of entry, and when transferring between wallets, just subtract the commission.

Bitcoin fees are high, if you want to withdraw from Ubayt, you must first "exchange currencies to Waves or Litecoin, and then you can withdraw to any platform and convert them to another currency such as Tether." 

• +2 1

It is important information because we, as new members, do not know these things yet, so thank you for this post and I hope you publish more to teach us about how to convert on the Yopit platform.

• +4 1

on the contrary, you should not rush, unless you see a collapse in price, and not a correction, then everything will recover and everything will be fine, do not worry.

My friends trading cryptocurrencies requires not only knowledge and experience but some key qualities which are very crucial in decision making to through the course of your trading which is patience, because it is the key to success and without it one could lose.

Yes friends, everyone is in a hurry to convert their currency, but it is not good, quick tasks are always bad, if we work with patients , then surely it will be successful. 

Yes friends, people are very quick to convert currency quickly, but it is not easy to do this work so quickly it takes time, so our hurrying work is always of malfunction. 

We should not do anything in a hurry. We should be patient to withdraw this money and transfer it to our account and we should not do any kind of haste. We should wait for the cryptocurrency rate to rise so that we can make a profit.

There's a simple trick for you to save more in your withdrawal fee, if you want to withdraw from bitcoin much better to convert it in xrp so you will only pay less amount in withdrawal. 

• +2 1

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Yes dear how many members are doing this and they are converting their Bitcoin to other currency because the transaction fees of these are very high and I am also doing this but I will say that after all these things is bitcoin are still got because it have high price.

• +1 1

In fact, most of the members do not have great experience in the field of trading and investment, and when they have a balance of a certain digital currency and watch it decrease dramatically, they feel fear and sell immediately and this is wrong, they need patience and focus more and wait for the right moment to sell

• +3 1

Thank you for this advice, my friend. Of course, we have to be careful, have patience, think carefully about the currency we want to switch to, and make sure that it is safe.

Yes, the fees imposed on withdrawing bitcoins are very high, so I think that we have to collect bitcoin all the time and withdraw except when necessary only to lose a small part of the profits, but do the fees rise with the rise in the price of bitcoin?

• +1 1

Y would I rush to convert my currency that I earned, bro I prefer to leave my Bitcoin there not to transfer it,rather to leave it there whenever I have the interest of withdraw then I will now transfer then change it.

I like your advice and I have thought that whatever I earn from this forum, I will hold it in yobit and when I feel like transferring, then I will only convert that bitcoin to xrp and withdraw...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friend I am agreed with you because I tried last time to convert my BTC into country cash but it is not load and messages issue completely offis easy and cheap way for withdrawing our currency we can use Litecoin RV draw

• +4 1

As for me, I transfer the bitcoins that I get to LTC because I want to invest in them as it does not require a lot of transfer fees, I hope that it has a good future and its price increases significantly so that I can make good profits from it.

Hello my friend
Trading is not a rush game
There are steps you must follow before, during, and after trading
The most important thing is that we must be patient and self-confident, then we do the necessary research for the currencies that we must trade in and check the date of purchase and sale of each currency of these currencies, and after the purchase we must know the appropriate time for sale and the estimated amount of profit from the sale

My dear friend there are too much transaction fee on the Bitcoin when you want to convert it in your national currency so you should took first change the Bitcoin into Litecoin are in ripples because this coins have low transaction fees

• +2 1

Everything happen in rush doesn't result anything good. Same for cryptocurrency. Working with crytocurrency investment and trading requires patience and foresight.  Any rush can jeopardize the situation and result in regret

I think it depends on the amount you want to withdraw. The greater the withdrawal amount, more will be the charges for conversion. And just like what moat people hwre have suggested, you must not rush and think before you do anything. 

Yes, my friend, we must be careful when working to transfer money and work to wait until the currency is raised in order to get money and profits as well and to stay away from selling when the currency depreciates because it reduces our profits. We must be patient to reach success because the drawing fees are within a world Encryption is expensive and thanks

• +2 1

We provide your advice and advice on one click without consulting the elderly members because they give the right advice for all of us.