"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

Welcome, my friend, the fees in the eBay are low, but if you want that, you have to put a large amount of btc, and of course this is not a difficult issue here, and it requires guidance from old members and a good study about the status of currencies here

Exactly my friend thanks for sharing this . You should not transfer you balance every time because you have to pay the transfer fees every time then . So transfer your balance only when you need to withdraw.

• +3 1

Yes dear different coins have their withdrawal fees bitcoin have high withdraw fee so if we want to withdraw btc first we need to change it into another currency then we can withdraw our money with less fee 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I like your advice I get from this forum just in bitcoins at yobit most of the peoples are converting their currency to the flat currency

Yes my friend we should need change the bitcoin in other curnessy when we want withdrawal otherwise not my friend . We change our bitcoin curnessy and other curnessy because bitcoin withdrawal fee is so high .

When bitcoin got to be in request once more and its cost rise. A few of us who hold bitcoin will unquestionably make an trade and change over it to our claim fiat money. This can be the idealize timing to change over into genuine cash. Cryptocurremcies are online cash that can be trade into genuine cash of fiat money. Surge to change over in case there's an opportunity.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

I never pull out with bitcoin on yobit trade it's actual high and nobody do that in my opinion,you can utilize numerous coins with low expense and afterward convert them to bitcoin to re-visitation of your base coin.

Everyone uses Kipto Size and converts their income into currency.  The platform is giving us many benefits.  Everyone will be able to participate in the investment by their income

I like your advice and I have thought that whatever I earn from this forum, I will hold it in yobit and when I feel like transferring, then I will only convert that bitcoin to xrp and withdraw.

Dear Friend! Begginers should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. They should comment on twenty useful posts. Posts must be useful and meaningful.

If I have learnt anything since I started learning about crypto it would be to be slow. When you hasten to sell then after a small time you would realize that the price goes up even higher and you miss out on a lot. So we need to take things slow.

• +1 1

Off course.,I like your advice and I have thought that whatever I earn from this forum, it is common to make mistakes by not knowing the collection fees when withdrawing cryptocurrencies, especially when we are new, so you have to make calculations to avoid making continuous unnecessary transfers, it is best to wait to accumulate a good amount and then pay a single commission once Now if you want to transfer between cryptocurrency exchanges, I will hold it in yobit and when I feel like transferring, then I will only convert that bitcoin to ltc and withdraw.

The thing with digital currencies is that their rates when contrasted with our local rates will be extremely high. It is a result of the interest of these monetary forms on the lookout. So it is better for everybody to keep these coins in the manner all things considered. We should attempt to change over them at whatever point we need them desperately.

You are right, I have noticed that all bitcoin fees are very high, but they are not necessary, I personally use another method to avoid having to spend money on my transactions

Hello mate I think we should not Rush to convert our earning from crypto talk after you have received them we have wait because bit coin is rising Day by day so when we keep and when it rise and we convert and sell we will have much money.

Yeah Currency crisis can arise from a change in expectations, in ways that are . If everyone in the market shares your beliefs, then everyone will sell, and the value of the .exchange rate s not sustainable, then there will be a run on the currency .

Indeed, the withdrawal fees for Bitcoin are very high, and not only in the platform, almost all platforms are the same. You have to convert them to another currency in order to withdraw at a lower fee 

Very good advice, my friend, the truth is that lately the number of scammers that we can see in the market is sad, so we have to study very well the projects in which we want to make money because we may be facing a certain scams that would not be good at all get scammed right now. 

The withdraw fee of bitcoin is so high.so you should show patience .

You should collect more bitcoins and invest them.in this way 

you get profit and when you need you can withdraw.

I have not yet entered the transfer details I am trying at the present time to collect the largest amount that I can collect until I reach 1btc, this is my goal for this year.

• +1 1

I think being a beginner yobit website is best. People can start trading. Can safe thier money.  But they have to private the privacy of yobit.

Thanks.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:01 PM, kizz said:

When bitcoin became in demand again and its price rise. Some of us who hold bitcoin will surely make an exchange and convert it to our own fiat currency. This is the perfect timing to convert into real money. Cryptocurremcies are online cash that can be exchange into real money of fiat currency. Rush to convert if there is an opportunity.

Dear friend @kizz mostly when I'm going to share my opinion and ideas in an important post there i saw your cumment and i read it must because you explain that well i really appreciate your ideas so I'm agree with my friend we should hold our Bitcoin and wait for the demand so when its price rise this will be a great opportunity to rush and claim that thank you

Yes,we wait for right time to withdraw our 

bitcoins into other currency.we should wait for 

it's  demand when it's price rise ,we should withdraw 

our money.

Bitcoin has a very high transaction fee in every exchanger you visit and for that reason I think it will be much better to convert to the likes of ethereum, litecoin or dogecoin since they are also popular and have lower transaction fees compared to bitcoin.