"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

Hello friend, in fact, I have not started investing yet, I am new here, but you have to ask the older members

It depends on the capital that you own, and on the basis of which you choose the appropriate investment plan for you, but avoid investing in unstable cryptocurrencies, which can become zero in value within only one day, causing a large loss.

Hello my friend, this matter depends on you. You choose the currency according to its high and low price, so that you are not harmed or loser. This requires greater experience in currencies and their price. I wish you good luck.

Hello I hope you are well, the virtual currency bitcoin is the best currency in which you can invest, due to its recent growth in the market, the other currencies are good, but I would choose bitcoin.

Well for that you are going to have to choose a coin that you want to invest into. Doing so would make sure that you choose and invest into the right currency. There are lots of investment opportunities available there and so you would be better off with a coin has a future.

Due to ever fluctuation in currency value, it's upto you in whom you are interested. Through proper knowledge make correct choice of currency and then go for investment. I think xrp is the best. For investment I think you can take start with minimum 50$.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am a new member.  My works seem brand new.  Older members should know more about Bitcoin than me. Their experience is much better than new members.  In my opinion, it is very important to know about Bitcoin from them.   Thank you  so much 

I have not received any currency yet, because I am currently working on my 100 posts, but I see a lot talking about investment and the question about the basics that must be known in order to succeed in the work, but I am still a beginner in this field and my knowledge is modest.

In my opinion before you investing you want big self confidence. And also seek the experienced people which in the field of investments. And go throughout of their instructions.  You can make best earnings. 

If you want to invest in yoBit Investbox, I would not recommend you to invest in any currency as they are not the perfect currency to invest in, but you can invest in vechain, Bitcoin, Etherium, XRP because it is a good currency.

My investment in this forum is when I started to trade crypto and I found it to be very profitable and easy. Although you need some level of patience before you are able to keep up with the profits. I think investment is something that you should consider doing.

You should go for the most stable currency among all that are available to invest in Yobit box so when you close your investment you can earn good profit from it rather than facing the dump in it's price as in this case you will not have much profit so choose carefully.

hello friend yes I want to tell you that you can easily and more earn money on your own you get account it is you with the court is a first paper investing but in these days there are a number of scammers are here on you become so you should be away from them and working on the rules and regulations of cryptotalk

I believe that Bitcoin is the best currency so far, although there are hundreds of other digital currencies, Bitcoin is still the first dominant digital currency on the market, and more than that, the financial giant, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has named Bitcoin the best investment asset in years.  Ten.

• +2 1

Dear of course you have chosen the best place to invest your money it is really great, and you will make a lot of profits working on this platform, I advise everyone to work on it. They are truly wonderful and useful to everyone. 

• +2 1

I would not advise you to invest in any currency as they are not the perfect currency to invest in but you can invest VCain, Bitcoin, Etherium, XRP because it is to get good currency income ?????

If you want to invest in Yobit Investbox I hope you will guide me on how to choose the best currency to invest in Yobit platform of investment box and how much you appreciate the amount you have to order to invest it, y loyal friends of this wonderful forum, I Hopefully you will guide me on how to choose the best currency to invest in the yobit platform in the investment box and how much you appreciate the amount you need to invest in it,

For a good income ??? My faithful friends in this great forum,

My friend, in this question that you asked, the only advice that I can help you with is what to do with it is to send the profits daily to the portfolio and invest them all at the end of the month

• +1 1

I am yet to invest in yobit exchanger but for me I think the likes of xrp, litecoin and ethereum will be good since they have good potential in the cryptocurrency market, investbox is filled up with dead coins be wise.

The investment is very important. But it is risky because the market is always volatile, low and high. So, avoid making large sums. To avoid heavy losses, you should set aside and invest a small amount of returns.

If you want to invest on yobit account then learn first how to invest on yobit account 

without knowledge and information Dont invest your money 

There is no fix value of currency on yobit account sometimes its goes very high and also sometimes it's values goes very low

so there is no accurate prediction of currency value 

it's depends upon your knowledge and information 

You can buy a YO coin, put in an exchange investment at 0.2% per day (6% per month). Also, to participate in all the latest IEO, it was required to have a certain number of YO coins on the balance

If you are want to invest you have to do your research, we can not guide you unfortunately because you will invest your money, we are not partners but I am trader this dip and I am bought EOS and NEO that are dropped a lot lately and I can see them become a good investment too for all time you chose. 

InvestBox section of Yobit there are many plans where you can invest with different cryptocurrencies just go and study each of those plans and the one that sticks to those you are looking for you and remember that to get the percentage of daily profits you must fulfill a daily task that requires Yobit the most recommended is that you invest a high amount to be profitable 

The yobit platform is one of the best and most secure wallets, so I advise you to start investing your cryptocurrencies in it. For me, I put a coin talk in the investbox and every day I get 1% of the coins that I put.

Of course I think the best currency you should invest with is Yobit, it is the least risk of loss Bitcoin currency because it is the most stable of crypto.  You can also invest if you want and leave it as USD only and as you observe the market and see that a currency is on an upward trend you buy and sell that currency and sell it when it becomes a higher and better price  .  I think if you are good at trading then this is also a very good idea. This is important for us.