"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

I like the investment box and I use all the chat tokens in it. I expect to find some more coins and to spend them as the interests it pays are really good, and we can't find them anywhere else. I expect to find Bitcoin and Ethereum deals too and I will use them if I find a place.

I think you want to invest in the Etherium plan but I'm just scared of the dice game and making good money from it, even the members of this forum have read many times that they are making good money from investing from ETH and so far I have not invested in any other plan and in XRP  We can make a good income by investing.

so that you can invest in yobit invest box at that time I can't recommend sometimes you really to take any coins as  are not any best coins for the reason that investment save for then you already can invest in a coin, bitcoin, XRP since it is ideal coins

Good luck.

The Yobit stage offers us the benefit of putting resources into a simple way, and it is perhaps the best thing that this stage offers. Simply pick the cash you need to contribute and pick the sum and begin contributing, as you will get day by day revenue and extra cash without work or exhaustion

You should be just as careful when investing resources in the secret form of money that are not worth mentioning, because for these financial standards, there is a possibility that they will be less respected or prices will be eliminated altogether. I think it's smarter to just choose popular economic standards.
Edited by Zawar Hussain
before i am Posted in tablet mode

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it. 

If you want to invest in yobit investbox then I will not suggest you to invest in any coins because their are no perfect coins for investment but you can invest in vechain.

Dear Mate, Everyone knows that trading require proper knowledge and risk are everywhere and Maybe your risk is the one which is cause of your success. Now a days ETH or USDT and XRP are coins in which you should go for. I like gambling hoped that you don't face any problem, Keep learning and work hard. Good Luck!

Well, I have the bad experience of investing in YoBit site. I have Invested my 100 dollars in DLRS coin and expecting that the price will increase. But only a few days the price of DLRS has now been decreased very much that now my investment has lost very much. That I can receive only 9 dollars of my 100 dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If you are new in yobit platform or you to make a good money with yobit investment than you should do some extra hard working and keep your mind working than you will earn here good money with exchange investment

It is necessary to calculate many nuances, assess the prospects. Your interest must be more profitable than the market growth rate for this to make sense :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Its depends on your knowledge about digital currency . because you need to learn nature of every digital money showed in yobit . Otherwise you can make mistakes. And also convert youe money with lowest value currency gor you need more money.

Well I am new here so I didn't invest anything on yobit but I will invest because i heard that it is a very good and profitable work. Thank you so much

Dear friend your post is very good and if you want to invest in yobit investbox then I suggest you that you should gain knowledge about it and yobit investbox is very safe site and to do invest money in yobit investbox you can earn a lot of profit from it.

• +3 1

I think you don't take the decision of investment if you are a new beginner you should make earning by posting when you got good information about treading there are a lot of posts that contain information about investment than you choose the right coins and then take the step of investment.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,
to get a good income ????

Yobit investbox is very good you can earn profit from their. 

As a beginner i think water token DLRS is a good option. Although the value of DLRS is to much low, but still it gives you 10% on your investment. 

Or you can also invest ETH or BTC in investbox. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Moni56 I agree with you. If you are a new trader then you need to practise your trading skills. For practising skills you can invest a $10 amount. But If you want to invest for profit then you need to learn first about trading. After gained huge knowledge you can invest a $200 for good profit. Please remember it without big invest not possible to make good profit.

Well my 1st investment at yobit platform was my one month earnings I invest my one month earning at yobit platform. And I received a very great result from this. Yobit is working very good in trade specially. 

Well that's good yobit is a good platforms where you can earn a lot of money if you have a experience about trading. You can invest very little amount and get double profit.

What I can recommend before investing is to investigate very well and if you can study much better, before investing it is important to have the right knowledge to know what to do. That's why most people lose money because they jump into this world without any knowledge. We must take into account all this and then look for a currency that catches our attention, study it and then make the investment.

• +3 1

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,

I surmise Yoda on Daily Basis and for Monthly premise Bitcoin is acceptable yet there are more Tokens which have great return however my recommendation is Invest on Yoda Because the tokens is useful for Investment.

• +2 1

Well-wisher, the right may be your own investing are often made inside a currency even though everything bestows piffling paying back sometimes you are reliable in the leveraging.

• +3 1

Dear friend I am no experience about this. But in my opinion it will give you a lot of money a lot of profit. So carry on your work in good way invest in your Youbitt account. Some members says that there is lot of profit on investment in Youbit. So carry on your work in good direction.

Yobit is a best platform for investment...there are many currency for invest but my opinion is xrp and eth is perfect currency for investment..but i suggest the currency rate goes down and up many time..so if you want to get profit from your investment you have to know properly about this..

Greetings to you my dear friend
Welcome to join
I congratulate you for this important achievement
I wish you success in your investments

I suggest is that you investigate about that currency as much as you can and also that you ask someone you know so they can tell you whether or not it is convenient for you to invest in that currency you chose.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.