Withdraw fees - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Yes, withdrawal fees may vary depending on the development of the currency. The higher the fee, the higher the bitcoin currency and its blockchain systemWithdrawal fees are fixed, but always withdraw cryptocurrencies that are less volatile and have lower with.drawal fees, such as Tracks and LTC, in the case of the currency you are fluctuating, as the withdrawal fee is a commission fee for the wallet. Withdrawal fees vary from one currency to another according to the price of the currency and its importanc.

Because it was said by diverse people some time recently drag out cost on any exchange reliably been managed by the worth added to the coin, for example btc as the foremost raised charges charge differentiate with other like ETH,XRP,LTC and the inclinations the higher volume and worth the higher the drag out charge and the other way around.

Dude I am also beginner so I don't know too much about Crypto forum or withdraw fee methods. But in some comment's I read the ltc have less withdraw fee. 

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I have no idea for withdraw fees because I not receive my first payment because not complete my 100 post. I am waiting.people help me..

On 5/24/2020 at 1:47 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

i think the withdrawal fees are fixed but in the coin price, for example XRP has a withdrawal fee of 0.5 XRP, it will stay like this but if the price of XRP rises to $1 it will become $0.5 so the value in USD may change but in XRP it stays the same

Thank you very much dear colleague I hope you are well you and all the other destinations as I said I thanked you for this information since I had no knowledge about the rates of this XRP cryptocurrency and that they could change their commission depending on the Value of the cryptocurrency
A big greeting to the whole community

The withdrawal fee don’t change it constant but currency has it is own chargers, coin with high price have high withdrawal fee and while coin with low price has low withdrawal fee

No. The withdrawal fees doesn't fluctuate as it's market value goes up or down. But it depends upon different variety of coins. The fees are fixed for every coin and like you said so many coins have a very low fees.

Friend, I recommend you make withdrawals in the WAVES cryptocurrency, since it has the lowest commission within the Yobit and within other Exchangers, its commission is just 0.002 WAVES which is equivalent to less than a penny of a dollar, also this cryptocurrency is listed on Binance.

cryptocurrency has its possess focal points, a few of which are moo in cost, such as a doji coin, others have moo withdrawal expenses, and a few of them are tall and ancient, which is reasonable for venture such as Bitcoin

• +2 1

I have many exchange sites that I have used myself and a lot more for them but in that case I use an exchanger site called yobit where withdrawal and exchange and trading free are all very low you  You can use it if you want.However, I have used it. I myself am very happy to see all its performances so I always use it. I hope you will use it so that you can withdraw and exchange very little.

The exchange has its own withdrawal fees and these withdrawal fees depend on the price of the currency, the Bitcoin fee is always higher in each exchange because Bitcoin is more expensive, but some lower coin fees are lower Litcoin Coin Ripple Dozecoin and some other Wellcoin, Yobite exchanges also charge lower fees when we withdraw  Thank you my friends.

I don't know much about fee waiver in the forum because I have done a little work here and I hope I will be able to know this relationship when my work experience increases here. Thank you.

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear tonight if you want to withdraw you don't have to withdraw from BTC do you have pretended BTC into LTC because there is too much withdrawal charges and in LTC there is less charges to withdraw so  in my point of view I will say that we have to withdraw in LTC... so maybe if you will do like this you will get more money and that are good for withdrawal  and the charges for withdrawal will be less..

Everything exchange have their own withdraw fees and this withdraw fees depends on coin prices and this is why bitcoin withdraw fees are high compared these currencies.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

The withdrawal expense dependes the cost of the coins a lot with excessive cost have high withdrawal charge and coins with low cost have low withdrawal expense, yet the expenses don't change with the value variances tho.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

Hey @Fzack very helpful post ever. That is the coin specifically let say wave, on the off chance that wave will increment in value, at that point without a doubt the charge on the cost of the coin, when we pull out bitcoin then we will pay the correct installment expense for us to guarantee it.

The withdrawal fees depends upon the currency in which you are with drawing your payments if you with draw your payment in bitcoin it will cut off morre amount try to withdraw with other coins to save the amount from your earnings try withdrawal using ltc. 

• +1 1

Greetings colleagues, I normally use litación for my withdrawals, their fees are always the same and if they vary they do it for a penny, another alternative for withdrawals is the waves currency that also have very low commissions. 

Hey mates 

I am new here I need information on how to withdraw the money I earn , what the withdrawal fees.

Is the withdrawal fees coin , Bitcoin or what. When the money is Bitcoin increases does the withdrawal fees increase ?

I need someone to explain to me better .

Yes, my friend, the withdrawal fee can be compared to the Bitcoin currency by monitoring the market. When the currency price rises, the fees increase and when the currency price decreases, therefore the withdrawal price decreases. Therefore, you must be patient and monitor the market so that nothing of our money is lost.

Hello dear How Are you,, i hope you are good.thank you sharing good information. We have to know how much is withdrow fees.we should  convert btc into ltc coin. because its withdrawal fee is 0.002.it is lower other coin fees.

Hello dear How Are you,, i hope you are good.thank you sharing good information. We have to know how much is withdrow fees.we should  convert btc into ltc coin. because its withdrawal fee is 0.002.it is lower other coin fees.

As far as I know from my friend, if we withdraw coins from yobit via bitcoin, the withdrawal fee will be much higher.  That is why it is better to convert to ltc and then withdraw.  This requires a much lower withdrawal fee.  We benefit a lot from this.

Yes I think everyone is worried about withdrawal fees of the Bitcoin because the withdrawal fees of the Bitcoin is very high we all wants to attain it but due to high withdrawal fees I first convert Bitcoin to litecoin and then exchange it according to my currency and withdrawa my earning.

You mentioned some thing very valuable. We need to pay a price while we withdraw. All web sites need to pay a set fee for withdrawal. It tends to be every facet’s very own profits. It's miles to give us all. There's no way we are able to withdraw our cash without a withdrawal rate. Wish you recognize me, thank you.

the withdrawal fees are mostly charged as a commission by many exchange sites, for yobit the fees ranges, some coins have a very high fees while some a relatively lower