Ltc invest will it be benefit? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Ltc invest will it be benefit?

I will prefer to invest in BNB or other major altcoin, because we can see that Charlie have dumped all of his bag, thats why Many investor dont trust Litecoin, and the price keep crashing, and we know that BNB is supported by CZand Binance, for new program, and this mean they added new value to this token, and for longterm bag its very profitable.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:52 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends for many months and I am watching the changing

In cryptocurrency I noticed the price of litcoin 

A few months ago was 100$ now 43$

Do you think it will back to its value ??

So we must invest it or not??

Ltc is profitable for long term holders. It is not good for day trader. I think it's price will pump again if BTC cross 12k bridge then ltc will also cross 70$ and may be will touch 100$.

On the off chance that you are requesting speculation exhortation I imagine that you ought to do your own exploration first. Cost of Litecoin is down from its last year high yet that was some kind of form in light of the fact that it had a splitting and individuals were siphoning it. Essentially it was a colossal siphon and dump. I don't perceive any purpose behind Litecoin to be above $1 on the off chance that you ask me. By the manner in which individuals need litecoin to be some kind of testnet for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a testnet and I don't see it thusly.

I think you should do your own research if you want to invest in lite coin 

but i think that the increase in ita price is not alot so you should invest in etherium or bitcoin

No crypto network has any reinforcements and can collapse at any time. And this does not depend on popularity and other factors. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence what the LTC is waiting for in the future. At any time at the state level, the government may pass a law banning cryptocurrencies, speculators may begin to drastically drain coins, which will entail a sharp drop in value, and so on. In addition, no exchange gives any guarantees for stability of operation. And this was no longer a single time, when the platform simply closed along with all contributions.

I'm not sure about your statement about LTC... If we'll speak about short-term investment - maybe, but long-term - litecoin doesn't show increasing of it's price...

Well LTC is great but if you want to enter an investment in this LTC currency you have to create your own analysis so that they find the best price to buy and set selling targets when they reach it, everything is in knowing how to invest when it goes down.

Litcoin is my preferred cryptocurrency because it has a very low commission rate in fact when I have a very high commission currency I try to trade it in Litecoin and thus earn very low commissions in cryptocurrencies

There is no such thing as impossible in the cryptocurrency world. There comes a time when Ltc can become the number one cryptocurrency. Despair is nothing for this market. The total number of litecoin that can be mined is 84 million. The high number of litecoin can affect users psychologically and this money can be used for smaller purchases. so its use may become more common.

It is very difficult to predict what the price of Litecoin could be in a few hours; and even harder to give long-term estimates. However, according to the forecasts, LTC is mainly prognosed to move in a positive direction.

Is Litecoin a good investment for the long term? Well, many crypto enthusiasts believe that the project has the technological strengths that could help it to become even more popular in the crypto world.

Litecoin is worth the long term investment. I think we should keep it for the rest of this year 2020.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:52 AM, issa123h said:

So no one can  say for sure  whether it can  return to its  former value,  but many crypto analysts I follow  say it  will rise again.  I think you should  wait anyway . Because it is  very difficult  to predict  exactly  where the  crypto  money will go . İn my oppinion , do a clean  research  on Ltc  yourself . After that , you decide  whether to  make an investment  decision or not .  Do not be  influenced  by anyone , you must act  with your  own  knowledge . 

Litecoin coin is a good cryptocurrency with an active development. Rise and fall in prices of cryptocurrency is normal. If you want to invest in litecoin, you are on the right part, it will definitely give you profit. 

Well, it depends, he told you to invest when the price of litecoin goes down and so you can have better profits. I hope it helps

On 5/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, issa123h said:

the market is unpredictable friend, even more so that of cryptocurrencies, in my case if I would invest, since being so collapsed there may come a time for litecoin to rise, and then I let myself be carried away by the advice of waren baffet who says that you have to  invest when others are afraid to do so.  The only thing you have to have is patience and wait for that year where we will become rich.

I think the value of LTC has trouble keeping up, or getting higher due to miners needing to sell for their profits. LTC is basically just a transferable store of value like BTC, with no real use case except a value. Perhaps you should invest in projects with use cases that can generate revenue for their platform and users.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

No crypto network has any reinforcements and can collapse at any time. And this does not depend on popularity and other factors. Therefore, it is impossible to say with confidence what the LTC is waiting for in the future. At any time at the state level, the government may pass a law banning cryptocurrencies, speculators may begin to drastically drain coins, which will entail a sharp drop in value, and so on. In addition, no exchange gives any guarantees for stability of operation. And this was no longer a single time, when the platform simply closed along with all contributions.

I think with many colleagues that I believe that the price of litecoin will rise since it is a very popular currency among people, including myself, who can say that litecoin is a currency that I like a lot for its low commissions and hopefully it reaches $ 100
at least in its prime when litecoin had higher prices

greetings to the whole community

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of Litecoin, like all cryptocurrencies, is variable, everything will depend on the events that occur recently in the economy and other important aspects to consider. Currently its value has fallen a lot, having a value of 50 USD at this time, being below its average value that is between 70/80 USD. Its value is expected to increase as the world economy recovers after the covid-19 pandemic

Well ,  You can invest . But before investing , You should collect proper information about investing . And be ready to take risk and don't afraid from anything . You will definitely get success. 

Yes I think the price of bitcoin will definitely rise to corect postion as the reason of price down is corona pandemic. But now the markets are agin growing up and the price will surely go up.

I'm not much confident on investing in litecoin because firstly it is not as valued as Bitcoins. Litecoins did have a rise some point in the past but many are of the value that it is because if the investor's behaviour and not because of its worthiness. I advice you to do the proper analysis and research before investing in order to avoid losses.

I think this jump is related to the changing popularity of this coin. The pattern is that the more people take the less the price will be. Now the price has dropped, some will be disappointed and will sell this coin and the price for it will rise again. This is my personal opinion