How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

I express my feelings and what I feel with that topic or statement if I do not like what I do is say it but in a way that does not hurt so much and if I liked it, obviously I will also tell you because they are my feelings that when reading that I had a topic and that is why, as are my feelings, I am going to tell you because you are the one who created the topic or made that statement.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:35 PM, nykas said:

I always try to express my own thoughts in every post and in every reply, because it`s necessary have own opinion because most people can make mistakes and you shouldn`t listen to them always  

That's the best thing to do, because you cant just follow the crowd by giving reputation to a post without reading it first, that would not be a justice to the person who created the original post.

I concur with you, we don't need to give great responses on the off chance that we disagree with the subject or for dread that the individual will blow up and give us negative responses, everybody is allowed to communicate and respond as they need

I am very expressive my dear fellow. I will always explain and share what I feel and learn I will share the things that I have learned on this forum. Ot will be surely useful for the new members.

all the member they have different thinking and they make don't agree with your idea it doesn't mean that they give you negative reputation or they hate you you should and they should also motivate each other that may be you are right. So many thing is that we should always don't hate anyone or don't be personal to anyone.

• +2 1

Am someone that doesn't hide my true feelings under no circumstances. My reactions to each post depend on the content of that post. I do appreciate every meaningful post by given like accolades. More so, if i encountered any meaningless post I do give the needed reaction which is known to everyone here.

We requirement for all time be most likely in reacting and elucidation to members about pardon? they did abuse accordingly that they be trained from it and operate to expand themselves in request to realize extra and grow to be other skilled. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I think giving negative reaction is no need , but if we see useless and spam post we should give bad reaction. However some people can give negative reaction just because they don't agree with your thoughts. I don't know can we prevent this but, it's is a very bad attitue. We should give negative reaction who really deserves it.

• +1 1

I am not used to giving sad reaction i actually give negative reputation to anyone whos post is out of the way so that he can directly understand that he is going wrong and can improve himself.A few moments earlier i saw a post stated which is popular wallet now a days.And a person answered 8 types of mens leather wallets directly copy pasted from google so i gave him negative 5 so that he will think about it and improve himself.

• +5 1

I will better read and pass a topic or posts that go against the rules and regulations of the platform, instead of giving bad reputation to it, but mates need to be extra careful on how they comment on a post that is why its necessary to know the rules guiding the platform

On 5/23/2020 at 7:02 PM, DreamStage said:

Sometimes i just report people for bad posting, basically posting nonsense information regarding a specific topic discussion where his reply has nothing to do with the topic itself.

Other times i see people randomly copy pasting other replies just for quick payment instead giving their own feedbacks

And obviously i give good and bad reactions (you can also see how many i have given so far at my profile).

Like you dear colleague and I also only respond to publications that I have found interesting because as you say there are many nonsense publications I also only give negative reputations
A big greeting to the whole community

I am Totally loyal with this website because they are giving is so many opportunities and give us money for our work so our duty is to stay loyal at this website and i am also share my real experience to the forum and i will support this until i will live.

I hope you have reported all the useless and negative content to our administrators and I was just expressing my opinion about it and since someone has given me the negative it may help them more.We see some mistakes that we can teach others because this forum is designed to share ideas and teach learning moments.

the people can give reactions whatever they want but you need to take care for the reactions and some of the times you need to take care of the comments of the other people and you need to take care for the feelings of them too.

Yes you're absolutely right. Many of us can't express our real feelings, because we don't have that close anyone to whom we can be free and express our feelings. Again we can't trust anyone so easily that's why we can't. But those who have close persons to be open up,are so lucky.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I am fine with you, but for the idea that you like, you have to comment on it, like it, express it to the feelings if you do not like the id and those person violation of rules you contact to admin and report it.

• +1 1

I always try to express my own thoughts in every post and in every reply because it's necessary have own opinion because most people can make mistake and you shouldn't listen to them always..

Yes you are saying well i don;t give sad react to any one . Because  i have not seen any such post yet  which not contain the good content . i always learned from the posts and gained a lot of information about this platform 

Yes of course I personally share my real feelings and real experience to get people benefitted. Moreover sharing personal experience is always better than sharing fake or useless ideas.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Cryptotalk is a fair platform and if we found any post which don't have informative content or not following the rules of this forum than we should report that post. Its our responsibility to clear this platform from useless posts. 

• +1 1

If you don't share your sincere feelings regarding to the topics while in discussion then you are not playing your own responsibility as a member of the forum. Posting here is not to only support or always agree with your facts, you expected to share your own personal views, your understanding of the situation

I try to be optimistic when sharing my posts. If I don't like a post, I won't give a negative reputation score. I just properly comment on it. But if I see members breaking the rules, I'll report it and give negative points.

The most important of all is to be honest in our feelings, for I consider myself primarily to express my feelings without feeling ashamed or lack of dignity or the like. When we love someone, that love is not limited to presenting material things, but rather to presenting sincere feelings as well. What do you feel for that friend, what is your right, tell me how you think?

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Nice observation friend, expressing ones true feeling is an essential aspect of good health in my opinion, however this forum is basically for discussion on crypto currency. So inability to express yourself will still maintaining the rules of the forum is wrong .