Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

The cryptocurrency Bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. Soon all countries will accept cryptocurrency and the ban on bitcoin advertising will be lifted.

Certainly it should be circulated and published, and educating people about its advantages .. I do not know why this secrecy and fighting digital currencies .. I think because it affects the profits of other companies.

Welcome my friend .. To gain a good reputation, you must search and explore important and new topics that lead useful content to members of the forum so that you are given high ratings.

• +2 1

How are you my friend?
I am still new to the forum and I do not really know why they block encrypted ads and this is the first time that I hear about it. I think it is important to know more details about what this topic is and it is good to have such information within this forum to let us know the importance of cryptocurrencies and how to use them.
thank you my friend.

It is possible that the governments are behind this unfair campaign against cryptocurrencies, as the majority consider it an unsafe currency, but the owners of these platforms have full confidence in the cryptocurrency and most of them invest in it and want to issue their own currencies.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think they are trying to try to hide the truth when they fight cryptocurrencies will become stronger, I think they should realize it and give in to the course of things and go along with it

Actually friends the rules and regulations are different for each country of the world some of them are allowing the social media to advertisement for the cryptocurrency and summon other line so this is dependent on your location because Facebook and other social medias are running in which countries according to the rules and regulations of the country.

I think that they should not invade social networks with businesses like crypto-currency, because people make a lot of spam that when prolonged becomes annoying, that is the reason for such measures as banning advertising for crypto-currency, it is better to use platforms fully dedicated to that.

It is indeed a media war on Bitcoin so that they can eliminate it, but they will not succeed in that and I think that Bitcoin is steadfast and continues to rise and grow so we must all try to spread cryptocurrencies through societies and create identification groups about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

It is indeed a media war on Bitcoin so that they can eliminate it, but they will not succeed in that and I think that Bitcoin is steadfast and continues to rise and grow so we must all try to spread cryptocurrencies through societies and create identification groups about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

Hello my friend, I do not have enough information on why these ads are banned. No one has announced the main reason for the ban. It could be that the fight against cryptography is due to its success and advancement.

Not only cryptocurrency but facebook doesn't support the advertisement of any kind of banking or financial related projects and cryptocurrency is full of fraud projects at that, I believe it might change with time though as far as I know, I have seen cryptocurrency related ads on Google. Or I am I mistaken?

The man is always afraid of what is ignorant to do not claim but not right any platform stand in the face of knowledge, learning or good gain of this knowledge

In fact, I do not know why large sites and applications like this still do not recognize cryptocurrencies and have banned them in this way. Please reconsider the topic and allow advertisements about them.

• +2 1

There are many sites and platforms which try to block the crypto currencies but they will not defeat us because we have a huge fans numbers.

• +2 1

I have seen many people who offer business investment programs that achieve great profit, but I do not think that they are honest sites and you should remove those ads like this.  The means of communication must strictly deal with such advertisements and delete them because most of the people who are interested in cryptocurrencies will join the main system and learn better from it.

Greetings and yes you are right my friend I seen and I heard the news are temporary band from social media I don't know how this is happened and but it is happened I am not sure I hope you find your answer what you looking for and good luck

I think every country should promote cryptocurrencies and talk about cryptocurrencies so that everyone knows about the cryptocurrency.  I think the reason for the ban was the fear of cryptocurrencies or that the ban was aimed at listing their own currencies and providing them with support by users of these sites.  Perhaps it is due to government pressure on these huge companies for some reason, and in this way the colossal organizations prohibit the promotion of Bitcoin and digital forms of money under the tension of governments to protect the global economy.

• +5 1

Yes, I think that advertising cryptocurrencies is not trustworthy and I think that it is fraudulent, but working and searching for everything new and values about cryptocurrencies is better.