Various kinds of Trusted wallet! - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Various kinds of Trusted wallet!

Wallet choosing  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most secured and protected and trusted wallet for using and funding cryptocurrencies?

• Electruem
    • Trust
    • Coinbase
    • Coinbase wallet
    • Coinbase pro
    • Blockchain
    • Bitcoin wallet
    • Coinomi
    • Others

I am using some wallets called Trust wallet and blockchain wallet. This is online  software system  .it  is very easy to use and save .  It is the two best online wallet that I am using.  

People who work online need online wallets to store their money and there are many online wallets in the digital market to use .In which Trust wallet, Coin base wallet Atomic wallet etc are present .By using these wallets, you can keep your money safe if you want to transect you can done. 

Well post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum there are lot of wallet,and we are using daily lot of wallet use for security,I think many members use more wallet daily ,and safe a coin and fell a good,that is good facility, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

People who work online need wallet to store their money. This kind of wallets are present in digital world, you can use whatever you want. Trust wallet,coin base wallet etc are included in it.I am using Trust wallet myself and I was suggested by a friend of mine 

My dear my vote goes to Electrum .It is safe and secure wallet .The only thing which i love about this wallet is that it provide you the facility of minimizing your fee.You can adjust your fee according to your affordability and desire no other wallet give you that facility.

Blockchain wallet, Trust wallet ,Electrum wallet are the best wallet there are safe and secure platform.and has remarkable features and provide good opportunities and services and Earn free coins.i suggest you you should use and see the magic and enjoy features.

There are many trusted wallets. Some of them are: 1. Trust wallet 2.coinbase wallet 3.block chain wallet etc৷  Many of these are trusted wallets I think

I think trust wallet is the best wallet. All are well but trust is super best wallet. It's more secure other wallet. And low charge of withdraw. This is a amazing wallet. I recommend you use this hopefully you enjoy this.. Thank you 

• +5 1

Helo dear there are many kinds of trusted wallets such as 

Electuem

Trust

Blockchain

Bitcoin wallet and many more .many of theme are advanced but some of these need additional in specifies in security system these are very simple to use and very trustworthy 

• +3 1

Blockchain

Trust

Ethereum

Coinomi

Yes or something There are wallets which are very trustworthy and people believe in them a lot and nowadays it is trending You are the positive response and positive people

• +4 1

In list all wallets are awesome and secure. But my favorite is trust wallet. Because I'm use any time there is no problem in this. And low withdraw charges. And all type cryptocurrencies in this. It's work very fast. I like it. I suggest you use this wallet. And make secure money or life. Because money is everything. Thank you. & Good Evening. 

• +2 1

There are many wallets on the internet.All the wallets are good and amazing.You can easily pick any wallet from there according to your choice .

some best are 

Youbit

Trust wallet

My EtherWallet

Desktop Wallet

Crypterien Wallet

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many wallets which are securing and trusted such as the coinbase wallet.,coinbase pro,blockchain wallets, exodus wallets, mobile wallet electrum are such wallets which are too much trusted and people blindly trust in these because they guarantee all security features and basic keys. 

I like trust wallet because I already use it. It is very trusted wallet. It is safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. You can take a easily withdraw from this wallet. I choose the trust wallet.

• +1 1

There are various kinds of trusted wallet Blockchain and Coinbase are the excellent platform here our assets remains safe and secure beacuse they have amazing and wonderful platform and secure.the most important thing that attract me is highly appreciated security and privacy system.i suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret.

• +1 1

wallet is actually a software  which is used to make your money safe There are various kind of trust wallet .two wallet most used now a days  blockchain and coinbase are the excellent platform  highly secured i recommend you to use these wallets 

• +1 1

I think there are many wallets in the market that are best. Some of them are mentioned here;

Exodus wallet

Electrum wallet

Blockchain wallet

Trust wallet

Bitpay wallet

Binance wallet

MyEther wallet

Coinbase wall

Personally I am using Trust and Coinbase wallet.

There are many kinds of trusted wallets like Blockchain wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Coinomi wallet, Trust wallet,and many more but I use Blockchain wallet this is the excellent platform. Here our assets remains safe and secure without face any problems this platform has multiple features.

At present there are many types of trust wallets that provide us with good service but not all wallets are the same Some are with very good service and some have a lot of wallet transactions.Of the many that you have given, I use Coinbase Wallet because the transaction in the wallet is much less free.

Exodus:best hot wallet for beginners.mycelium:best hot wallet for mobile user.electrum:best hot wallet for advans users.ledger nano.x:best hard wallet(cold wallet).it is a best wallet for mobile user.

• +2 1

these are the good for its but I use the trust wallet only because here you can spot and store all of your currencies and also it also supports the erc 20 wallet and cryptocurrency

Everyone choes their wallet according to their need .Keeping in view their security,privacy and trandaction method.In this way Trust wallet is the best wallet .It has highest security features.It privide its private key,and did not ask for your personal information.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:56 PM, Honny143 said:

You mention all wallets are good and every wallet have their specific features, in my opinion all wallets maintain strong security, but its depends which wallet we selects, my choice coinbase wallet its easy to me because I use this wallet couple of years, and I really satisfied this wallets features.

I strongly agree with you. All wallets are fairly safe and have there unique features. I use coinbase too and i have not encountered any problem concerning the security. But i want to explore and try other wallets too

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.