Various kinds of Trusted wallet! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Various kinds of Trusted wallet!

Wallet choosing  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most secured and protected and trusted wallet for using and funding cryptocurrencies?

• Electruem
    • Trust
    • Coinbase
    • Coinbase wallet
    • Coinbase pro
    • Blockchain
    • Bitcoin wallet
    • Coinomi
    • Others

Everyday we choose a lot of wallets for our safety and security. And to keep our funds we are always eager to use a secure browser. And during the process sometimes we forget the fact that there are several wallets that gives us priority and we get confused. So what is the most trusted wallet you guess till now and will be secured in the upcoming days to secure your funds?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I used to think that the blockchain wallet is the safest, but recently, Coinomi has developed a new way to raise the strength of its firewall to more than 97%, which made it the first place in terms of security and protected from theft hacks.

• Useful or interesting 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used three wallets from that list which are blockchain wallet, coinbase and trust. All wallets are working perfect and they also have good security and affordable withdrawing fee. But for now am using different wallets.

• Useful or interesting 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I choose the Blockchain wallet because it's my favorite one i use it all the time without any problems until now,they have a low fee in all supported coins and it's really secure you can store all your coins there ,except the litecoin witch is the negative point of this wallet 

All wallet that you mentioned is pretty well and trusted in market from longtime , I used Trust wallet , coinbase , blockchain and electronium wallet . I give vote for blockchain because this wallet is pretty well and trusted one .

• Useful or interesting 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

the results show 33 percent of people vote for blockchain but for me trust wallet is best wallet.i know that blockchain is really safe and secure but it needs kyc and it supports few coins that why i voted for trust wallet i believe its safe as blockchain wallet.

Electrum, Trust and Coinomi are my best cryptocurrency wallets to securely store valuable cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ETH, and other top ranked altcoins. These wallets have the best and exceptional security layers so that it minimizes the risks of loosing funds. 

If I had to choose from the above based on security, I would either go with Trust wallet or coinbase wallet. But storing cryptocurrency in them is not completely safe because they are Hot wallets, so if you are storing large amount of coins I would advice you use hardware wallets like Nano ledger, Electrum wallets and the likes. Those I can say are safe completely as far as you keep the private keys and password safe.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@Saj555 Hardware wallets are the most trusted. The recommendable ones are trezor one, ledger nano x, ledger nano sand keepkey. 

You are not wrong, the most trusted wallet are harder wallets, and you have said the ones that are good but you did not mention the trezor model t which is also a good hardware wallet. 

32 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

I did not mention trezor model t because it has security vulnerabilities that was claimed to have been fixed but many coins was stolen because no this vulnerability. 

Thanks for this information, that means the three mentioned above is good. But what about Keepkey. I heard it is a good wallet? Is it true? I will prefer it because I is cheaper than trezor one and the two ledger nano you mentioned. 

21 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Keep key is also a good hardware wallet,  even if I will have to mention another best one, it will be keepkey. It is safe too but I do not like one thing about it, it is heavy but no that heavy but heavy compared to trezor and ledger nano. 

@DoboniAyuuii That is great, I thought as much. But just last question, aside the three main ones you have mentioned, are there any other good hardware wallet that you can recommend?

in my opinion blockchain wallet is very secure wallet to store your cryptocurrency because this is one of the oldest wallet in the world of cryptocurrency and it has very good review as well and I am personally using it 

5 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

There are other two I know but I do not know how common they are,  cool wallet and coldcard. They are reputed too and make use of BIP39 for wallet recovery, that is why I can recommend both. 

This information is also helpful, so far it support seed phrase, that means it is good but I do not know about their security, but so far they store private keys offline, it will be safe too. 

There are many several wallets out there and choosing which one to use on your crypto needs maybe a little bit confusing it's for this reason I recommend you to the wallets I'm using they are great so far and these are blockchain and coinbase you will never go wrong by choosing them.

Most of the wallets that I mentioned are good, but I prefer to use the Blockchain wallet because it is a reliable and secure wallet and supports many cryptocurrencies and supports Bitcoin and Ethereum and the withdrawal fee from the wallet is low compared to the rest of the wallets

You mention all wallets are good and every wallet have their specific features, in my opinion all wallets maintain strong security, but its depends which wallet we selects, my choice coinbase wallet its easy to me because I use this wallet couple of years, and I really satisfied this wallets features.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:58 PM, Zaino34 said:

Most of the wallets that I mentioned are good, but I prefer to use the Blockchain wallet because it is a reliable and secure wallet and supports many cryptocurrencies and supports Bitcoin and Ethereum and the withdrawal fee from the wallet is low compared to the rest of the wallets

There are more reliable wallets, and experts prefer the non custodial ones than the ones that require kyc, the reason I do not like blockchain is because it requires email before use. But I is also a good and safe wallet. 

About the electrical wallet, you are not wrong, the fee for btc transactions could be as low as 0.00002 btc. 

Trust, blockchain and CoinBase these three wallets are top wallets from this list. These wallet are also very popular, having good reputation and are very secure wallets. The poll also suggests the same. 

I am using some wallets which are Trust wallet, Atomic wallet these are software wallets. Coinbase and blockchain are two best online wallets which i have used. Every wallet have its uniqueness.

Among the options that I made, I chose the Coinbase wallet and the Blockchain wallet, because these two wallets are among the best and most used and secure wallets, and these wallets are used by very large numbers of cryptocurrency holders

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/20/2020 at 9:35 AM, Saj555 said:

Everyday we choose a lot of wallets for our safety and security. And to keep our funds we are always eager to use a secure browser. And during the process sometimes we forget the fact that there are several wallets that gives us priority and we get confused. So what is the most trusted wallet you guess till now and will be secured in the upcoming days to secure your funds?

For listing all the wallets above and excluding hardware wallets, I think your listing is very wrong as hardware wallets supposed not to fall in other wallets. The most secure and safest wallets are hardware wallets.

But in your list, I will recommend electrum wallet for bitcoin users while coimomi for altcoins users. 

• +3 1

So what is the most trusted wallet you guess till now and will be secured in the upcoming days to secure your funds?

I can recommend the use of wallets that have private key, they are more secured and encouraged by crypto developers. The safest wallets are hardware wallets. While using the online ones with care is the a good way to store cryptocurrencies. I use coinomi wallet. 

Electruem

You need to check your write up above, it is not electrum not Electruem. Coinbase pro is an exchange for coinbase, not a wallet. Coinbase is a wallet you do not need to include coinbase wallet again, cancel one. You need to correct this for not to mislead people. 

• +5 1

On 9/9/2020 at 9:55 AM, DiamondBit said:

You need to check your write up above, it is not electrum not Electruem. Coinbase pro is an exchange for coinbase, not a wallet. Coinbase is a wallet you do not need to include coinbase wallet again, cancel one. You need to correct this for not to mislead people. 

You are right, there are many misconceptions in the topic and surprisingly many of us did not noticed. 

Coinbase pro is truly not a wallet, the teal wallet is coinbase which can also be called coinbase wallet. 

On 9/6/2020 at 6:04 PM, Nezar said:

Among the options that I made, I chose the Coinbase wallet and the Blockchain wallet, because these two wallets are among the best and most used and secure wallets, and these wallets are used by very large numbers of cryptocurrency holders

Using the word best is not suitable for these ways. But many people do not even know what a gold wallet is. But the two wallets are the most used wallet, that is not in doubt at all. But for best wallets, noncustodial wallets are the best. 

• +1 1

Blockchain/trust and electrum am choosing those wallets. I use trust wallet for my mobile until today and i use electrum for my computer until today but am using blockchain only few times when i want to separate my assets.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io