Scammers! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

..Bitcoin investors can increase their odds for success by identifying common scams, such as Ponzi schemes, fake ICOs, and fraudulent exchanges. One common scam, exposing bitcoin users to theft, is the sale of a hardware wallet with a compromised pre-configured seed phrase, which allows hackers to steal funds.The Bitcoin network is extremely difficult to hack. This is mainly because of the technology that underpins it – the blockchain. The blockchain records and indexes Bitcoin transactions, creating a searchable database of all of them in the process......

There are lots of the scammers on the Internet and they are doing this to the other persons. We should have to make the awareness about the scamming of the persons. We should never make the useless and the scamming posts.

Yes dude you are very right I really agree with you that there is a lot of scammers you can report them on telegram my friend and blocking them with their fake coins and telling other uses about them we stops scammer on over hand.

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, I don't think there is any way to get rid of these messages.  I received these messages and am also annoyed because they always send links to some scam sites and suggest us to invest or submit.

Now a days Evey one face Scammer attack on different sites and they attach about on the junk mail and also case the hopeless of our many friends. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Telegram used to be one of the best chatting platform and is well known for sharing useful information about some particular features as well as news update, but these days scammers have over taking telegram with numerous offer and many tricks so let all becareful and protect our account.

We have to be careful because There are lots of scammers on telegram and in different websites. Just ignore those who send messages to you. Well, you can even block them if they keep on sending messages. Stop replying to their messages and block them immediately because these scammers will not stop until you will fall for their trap. Always be careful and mindful which site we choose to invest or make transactions with.

• +2 1

Telegrams is a cradle of scammers because all people who use cryptocurrencies use telegrams, the best recommendation without any doubt is that when they write to you in telegrams, do not respond and thus avoid entering a malicious link.

Yes i take this mssage in differents account in this platform but this is a scameers.  So be carefull .

I keep on give those messages  because they always scan sites links. So be carefull sugest to invest or deposit. Be aware for this.

Scammer and spammer are not only on cryptotalk forum alone but are everywhere. They wait for your hard labour to be transferred to their account. Therefore, build a very solid password and don't share your details with any outsider or third party.

Of course, my friend, we must pay attention to fraudsters, on all platforms, report them and protect our accounts with the password changing constantly to avoid theft and fraud.

What's important is to avoid clicking on links of telegram promising us huge return and reward of our investment as scammers are difficult to get rid off them but let stay off greed.

They are  the dangerous manupulative people that take the advantage of internet to defraud gullible folks by creating fake platforms. Beware of them, they are sticking around on every social media  disguising as good people especially on telegram. 

• +3 1

What happens with telegrams is that it is a cradle of thieves because they know that most of its users have cryptocurrencies so they look for the most vulnerable to try to take away all their capital, so it is advisable not to talk to strangers in telegrams.

• +4 1

There is lots of scammer in telegram nowadays, the only way to get ride of them is to just blocked them, because they we'll always sent you about new currencies, that doesn't legit, when you fall in their victims the wouldn't return your coins.

I have also received the message of the scammer but I did not talk to them nor did I try to open the link. 

You are absolutely right. There are many scammers on this platform who loot our money, so to avoid them, we need to learn from here.

Hello my friend I am happy to share my thoughts with you, why not block them and get rid of them, or talk to them that it does not matter to you or you can report them to the management of Telegram, and ignore their messages, do not click on any link sent by the scammers

• +4 1

Yes my you are right there are many scammers and no doubt telegram is full with scammers I think. So avoid yourself and. Not obey the offers of the scammers I think then you are safe.

• +1 1

Yes no doubt I think everyone know telegram is full with scammers I think. So it is the best that you don't touch the telegram scammer channel I think so no doubt and be happy and safe yourself.

• +1 1

I myself get different messages from scammers on the telegram channel and the messages contain all kinds of tempting offers.  Whenever a scammer comes up with various offers starting from investing in telegram, the scammer should be blocked by avoiding these.  Messages from scammers may not be stopped but we can avoid them if we want.

I think I avoid these messages because I have researched them and found that they are only giving you fake information and always have the sole purpose of making money from your losses.  So I'm not advising you to go into it.

Hello, my friend. Yes, there are many fraudsters on Telegram who try in various ways to steal our money and personal information through links bearing attractive addresses. So, let's beware of them and not provide our information to strangers. I wish you good luck

Fraudsters are everywhere and the Telegram program opens the door for such people to reach us and try to deceive us with fake and tempting offers.
Block such people and try to beware of them.

• +1 1

I am not a telegram user so i have no experience of it then I am not able to give my feedback on this. Man always give its opinion on thing about it have knowledge so this is scammer or not I don't know.