KYc meaning and why! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

kyc, in the sense of knowing your customer, which is a process of identifying you, your name, address, and a personal picture, like the ID card or passport, and it is used to protect your property, money and profits, and I think it is good in protecting what you have from theft and fraudsters, so I think that we must all follow it

• +3 1

KYC is a security system and it protect you from the scrammers and if you enable this option on your account than you are much secure as compare to the other members. So. Keep it up and enable the security system becaise scrammers are ready to steal your money or crypto currency.

Its a verification process where you will provide your details such as pass port,  national identity number,  phone number and so on.  Some crypto wallets require all this process such as binance,  quidax and so on. 

Today, some large exchanges need KYC because they want their customers' full information, so money laundering and criminal activity are increasing in crypto, so some exchanges check our personal details, because if anything happens, they reveal account details.

I think it's an acronym for Know Your Customer. But I don't think it is good because it can lead to personal information theft. This may lead to losing your balance.

The truth is that I am also new and I have no idea about it but it would be good if someone who has the experience and knowledge on the subject publishes a good explanation for all of us who need it, I will still make my own research to be high and be able to train a little more.

This is a safety feature over the wallets or exchange platforms to make sure you are not a robot or a professional. I think it is a correct way to secure the political system.

KYC refers a verification system, which ensure that the person are the holder of the account is that you. Is the must task to secure your account. And the kyc is widely acceptable and one of the most trusty way to ensure the users identity.  

I was also not familiar to the term kyc but after reading comments I was know about this term it was very informative for me I learnt about kyc thanks for asking this question 

What is a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure? Is this some kind of confirmation or something? Why is this so crucial for the users? I don't believe I've ever seen anything in terms of cryptographic tools. Please explain what this is all about.

Good and very useful topic for me dear thanks! I don't have any idea about KYC but through your platform I gain too much information this is useful for me in future and I realized the importance of KYC. 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. It is something to define yourself as the personal identity or passport and visa you possess. This is used to introduce yourself. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

I do not know what this code means, but when I read the posts of the senior members, I found that it was a case of verifying information. It is a great way and it works to protect accounts from hacking.

I do not have knowledge about this word but their are lot of senior members that gives you good suggestion and this is the best forum that if you have any question then you can asked with others and learn about new things that means a lot.

Thank you dear mate for your good question kYc stand for know your customer it requires the user important information for trading with a reasonable person because Traders want to user information 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• В России обсуждается создание криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов   Российский союз промышленников и предпринимателей (РСПП) рассматривает возможность создания криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов. Об этом сообщает газета «Ведомости».   Целью инициативы является обход санкций, которые мешают международным расчетам. РСПП планирует использовать криптовалюты, добытые в России, и выпускать на их основе цифровые финансовые активы (ЦФА). Эти ЦФА будут представлять собой токенизированные версии реальных активов, выпущенные с использованием технологии блокчейн, но не будут криптовалютами или токенами, доступными на криптобиржах.   Андрей Лисицын, управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП, рассказал, что такая схема позволит легально использовать криптовалюту в международных сделках, не вводя ее во внутренний оборот страны. Он отметил, что для реализации схемы необходимо создать криптофонд в особой экономической зоне, где майнеры смогут легально хранить добытую криптовалюту. Фонд может быть как государственным, так и частным.   Лисицын подчеркнул, что создание криптофонда – это единственный возможный способ легализовать криптовалюту в России на данный момент, так как прямое использование криптовалюты в расчетах внутри страны запрещено. Однако эксперты предупреждают о рисках блокировки счетов на криптовалютных биржах из-за западных санкций. Для решения этой проблемы, по словам Лисицына, возможно потребуется создание сети платежных агентов, которые должны быть прозрачны и стандартизированы для легкой замены.   Участники рынка считают, что создание фонда поможет инвесторам зарабатывать на изменении стоимости криптовалют без их внутреннего оборота в России, а для майнеров это станет легальным способом реализации части добытой криптовалюты внутри страны.
    • Здравствуйте друзья! Мы продолжаем активно развивать нашу партнёрскую сеть! Спешим поделиться хорошими новостями: теперь мы есть на мониторинге "cryptobrokers". Ждём ваших отзывов: https://cryptobrokers.ru/whales-info/
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE               Hi Windicers!     Ready your fuel and start your engines!How far can your rocket fly, will you be the one on top reaching the moon?  
    • Всем привет!   Заправляйтесь и запускайте двигатели! Как далеко сможет улететь ваша ракета, будете ли вы первым, кто достигнет Луны?             Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!       Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей       Введите свой НИК в WINDICE    
    • 🤑 Boost Your Earnings! 🤑 Refer 3 friends, earn a 50% commission, and stand a chance to win 1500 USDT! 💸💸 Register for #MyCoinChange today to kickstart your trading journey! To qualify: ➡ Make sure you LIKE and RETWEET this post ➡ Follow us here on X. @mycoinchange_co ➡ Comment your wallet address as well! 📅Event Period: July 2,2024 1:00 PM SGT - August 10, 2024 1:00 PM SGT   https://x.com/mycoinchange_co/status/1808002686874538041
    • Ну тогда понятно  У меня большой список обменников которыми я лично пользуюсь, так что я много повидал. В основном я ищу новые обменники для тестов плюс на этом можно неплохо сэкономить при обмеге, новые обменники зачастую предлагают очень вкусные курсы.
    • Еще держите деньги в банках? Пора совершать обмены?   Почему мы лучшие? •  Большой опыт в сфере обмена! •  Репутация 100%! •  Всегда самые лучшие курсы!  •  Отсутствие скрытых комиссий! •  Живая и отзывчивая поддержка/support!  •  Сайт работает по защищенному протоколу HTTPS, поэтому Вы можете не беспокоиться за свои личные данные (ФИО, номера банковских карт, номер мобильного телефона, электронная почта)! • 100% конфиденциальность!   С уважением, Kupitman.pro.  
    • Сейчас посмотрел, многие обменники добавили нот, видимо хайп вокруг токена заставил это сделать. Я считаю это плюсом для обменников, так как сидеть и ждать одмены только на бит, эфир и тезер, ну глупо нада развиваться, надо больше монет, тут все это есть и наверное поэтому у обменника обширная база клиентов.
    • Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen of the forum. The exchanger has added the Not token, I understand on numerous requests from customers. And in fact this is very good news, as we all see how NOT is developing, so why not take advantage of this popularity and add this token to the exchanger? That's what easyswap has done - great.