Following is more important than getting follower - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Hello dear,i think that someone get more followers they start to feel more encourage and they have more confident in what they are posts,the importance things is that i use it options to follow people with good posts,thank you.

Does this mean newbies cannot follow any members yet? Coz it seems to me one cannot be a member until after 100 posts.

I completely agree with you, mate; members who make informative posts should be followed in order to benefit from the good knowledge they share for the benefit of all. Also, offer a thumbs up to useful material.

Hello, my friend. Yes, I agree with you that following up on the ancients is more important now than paying attention to people following us. As I mentioned, following up on the ancients will provide us with a good amount of information that we want to know about the forum and about cryptocurrencies, especially since the ancients here have gone through all our problems and they will create topics that interest us. And I think that when you do work, you must develop step by step in order to get the success you want. Good luck to you, my girlfriend

Well my friend it is true that when you follow someone you get to know all about him but on this forum if you follow a senior member you get to know about his/her experience and get a knowledge about this forum.

I strongly agree with your.for becoming successful and getting knowledge we should follow those members who writes very helpful and valuable post that can help in our working.

You are right instead of getting more followers we should follow these members We need help from each other for this learning process.  So we should follow all those members posting unique topics on the forum.  I'm just trying to find and introduce good topics here for everyone to benefit from.

• +2 1