Following is more important than getting follower - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Seniors are essentially our trainer.They are nicely skilled too.No it is easy to teach you like them.Because additionally they suffered from the identical which we're struggling.So through following them we will study lot of informations

The follow-up of people within the cryptotalk forum is important because we will get important topics and we will participate in them and comment on them and benefit from them and achieve the largest possible amount of important information within the crypto field

My friend, yes we can gain followers by expressing useful things and good ideas but to gain more experience we can't help but follow others, I think they are complementary and we can't do without one of them.  Follow people who post good content so I can see the good posts provided to them and I don't care if I have a lot of followers.  The important thing is that I use this option to follow people with good options. Thanks.

You are right my friend following experienced or senior members of this forum is more important because this way can help us learn more from there knowledge and get notified whenever they share a post and to get more followers we need to create useful and attractive knowledgeable topics.

@Jami273

following experienced members is the first step we should make to increase our knowledge specially if a member is not new to the world of crypto and want to see only what the experts say about specific topics.

After that (whether a member was new or not) he can start writing valuable topics and get followers over time.

Yes you can gain more followers if your posts are important and useful in the forum.when you create quality posts people will be interested in your profile and they will follow you

Following can be just as important as obtaining followers, here obtaining followers helps us to have more parts in our written posts since people who do not follow it is because they are interested in what we are sharing with them, in a certain part it is very positive to have followers how you can also follow in order to help others in their growth. 

By following the forum's topics, you will get a lot of members and their useful posts and quickly answer the topics presented with ease and useful phrases

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

Hi friend, how are you ,you are right we should learn our seniors and follow them .It is a good thing for the beginners but at the same time we should  do research  about this forum. We should creat new topics ,it is good for our mental health  .creativity  is a positive  thing .It is my opinion  so we should follow seniors  but following  is also necessary .

Yes you can say that in this forum when you follow experienced people you can see there posts that are really useful you will definitely get benefit from them so keep following such members that are providing useful content.

• +4 1

yes, you are right, because the subscription gives you the opportunity to get some knowledge that may help us in the near or not so future.

Конечно нужно следовать за более успешным и опытным человеком, тогда у тебя появиться больше информации и шансов чего-то добиться,но не нужно забывать и про новичков,им тоже нужно как-то пробиваться,поэтому стоит сказать им как действовать

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. . I think that when you work hard then followers will be getting automatically . thanks your advice.

Yes, the follow-up of expert members of the forum is important as we can learn and benefit from the useful posts made by old members and experts in the forum and thus we have more knowledge.

Everyone has a different opinion. Your theory is good, but it may be that the rest of you don't have as much knowledge as you have. That's why you want to have more followers. There are many possibilities and your idea is not bad

By following others we can see his own content or topics and comments. This will help you to know more about some good things which will be helpful for you.You are getting experienced by seeing their comments regularly. Then you will.able to do good posts.        

You are absolutely right. By following others we can make ourselves aware of many unknown facts. Because through it we are able to inform ourselves about the feelings of others and the work done. As well as the qualities of their edited work we can achieve success by applying it to our work.

Both are important. If you follow someone you will benefit by their useful post and topics they create and if people follow us its means our post are also useful and informative that's why people will follow you. 

I agree with you very much, my friend. We have found people who are worthy and distinguished in what they publish, and they always work to share important and useful information, to follow them and keep up-to-date with all new things they have ,,, a matter more important than getting followers and increasing their number, no more.

To benefit first from those we follow and learn from them, and then we look for our followers to benefit from the experiences and knowledge we have gathered❤️

Yes mate your opinion about the following is true ones.

If we are not focusing on getting followers but we are just following seniors it's best for us.

Because when we are following others then we are getting knowledge and experience of olders members of crypto talk.

Your content is best for others.

In the case of cryptocurrency, your culture will be linked to topics and comments published by the members you follow. However, you should browse all sections of the forum and publish topics and respond to published topicsi suggest you follow members who are considered experienced,

Of course this is the best way to learn and gain knowledge and experience. When we read the contents of seniors, this help us in one or many way. By doing this we learn more about BTC which is the main goal of this forum.

Welcome, my friend, you should really follow the posts of the elderly members because they have enough experience to make you understand things that were difficult for you to follow up, read and comment important things related to each other

Yes dear you are right we should work hard and make ourselves good persons and make our posts efficient effective and valuable.So through this we can work hard.

Yes, if we follow the senior members, we will gain enough experience in this forum and also we will gain experience on yobit and become masters of cryptocurrency trading and learn how to invest it to reach professionalism and become good members here .. Thank you

• +1 1