Following is more important than getting follower - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Following is more better than followers , this is true because when you got much followers there gets notifications about post you made and there learn from ur post and all there could do is give u likes, but when you start following people who makes quality post , when there post you will get notifications and you will learn from all the good post to there made.

My dear friend, we do not deny the merit of the elderly in the forum because they are the basis and most of the information we have thanks to their tremendous efforts, but there are new members who have experience and intelligence, but all credit goes to the old members

I like to follow people who have a lot to offer, and this platform seems to have a lot of experts who I enjoy reading and learning from. We must follow the right people, who are experts, and who typically have the highest credibility and number of likes on their posts.

Following up with those with experience and knowledge is one of the ways to gain knowledge, but in order for us to obtain good and varied information, we have to go in more than one way, and this forum provides us with that.

• +3 1

I advise you to follow the members that you consider experienced, but you should browse all sections of the forum and publish the topics and respond to the published topics.  I think that when someone gets more followers they start to feel more encouraged and they have more confidence in what they are posting. in this way they will make more posts and more topics because they can see that there opinion is values. Do i think that both are important.

Well, that is true because following some seniors gives us to show many their useful posts. As a beginner we cannot give someone the knowledge that they want and follow us. But we definitely learn a great knowledge by following the seniors and experts. I am agree with you my dear mate.

Followers for our profile are determined by how we handle other forum users. 

If we follow other members on this platform, they will return the favour. 

I believe that if we make positive posts, we will gain a large number of followers on this platform.

than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower. in this way they will make more posts and more topics because they can see that there opinion is values. Do i think that both are important. 

Yes friends, we do not need followers while following our post, whose post will be liked, their rating will be good and we need a rating or not extra followers as well.

I agree with your thoughts,  this forum is our school, we are here to get information and knowledge, and seniors are our best teachers because they have a lot od experience and information if we get it will be very useful for us. I think we should take a some information from our seniors and make good contacts

Thanks for sharing very informative knowledge 

Basically seniors are our guiders 

We should listen to them and also we can follow them to see their way of expressing things

Yes! My dear colleagues I am agree with you .we should must follow those members who share informative and unique experience with us.we can Learn many important things with the help of those experience.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone❤

I think all of us like to get more follower on everywhere.I have seen couple of topics about how to get more follower in this forum.And really those post was so good for everyone.But i think we should give more concentration on following other people (experienced and best members) than thinking about getting more followers.Because the members who always post important and useful post,if we follow them and turn on notification for "Someone I follow post a status" from the notification setting,we will get nofitication for their every new topics.And then we can easily read their post and learn so many important things.So in this way we can make our learning more easier and faster in this forum.So i can say that following the good members are more important that getting follower.

So what do you think about this?

If you do this, your cryptocurrency culture will be connected to the topics and comments posted by the members you follow. I recommend that you follow the members who you consider to be experienced, but you should also browse all parts of the forum, publish topics, and answer to the topics that have already been published.

Thank you for providing this data. I'm also learning as a newbie. As a result, I will think about it as well. As a result, I'll make sure to repeat this advice. I'm hoping to accomplish more in this forum. Also, keep posting topics like this because it is extremely beneficial to people like me.

Seniors are essentially our professors. They have a lot of experience as well. No one will teach you as much as they can. Since they, too, have suffered from the same ailments as we do. As a result, by following them, we can gain access to a wealth of knowledge.

I think senior can guide us betterly because only they know us more than any body because they have  experience  and they faces all the good and bad time on this forum and they know how to be deal the situation so I think they can guide us betterly.

It is better to follow the old members, because you will get useful posts while they offer valuable information, so we have to follow them.
As for getting followers, this gives a good feeling and gives self-confidence, as it gives a way to debate and teach beginners.
I think we should take care of both commenting and posting. Good luck

• +3 1

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think it does not matter matter if you follow or get followed because only thing is matter is that you have information about cryptocurrency and you share it with this is matter a lot for newcomers because they are here to learn about cryptocurrency that's why

I agree, following expert members on this forum is a good way to get their helpful posts and informative articles immediately. 

Also, we may follow a new member if he posts a good topic with useful content. This can motivate him/her to create more like that one. 

Edited by Reham Fares

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important advice you give us
I think that we should choose important publications for publishing, and through them I think that we will get followers
Good luck

If you do this, your cryptocurrency culture will be connected to the topics and comments posted by the members you follow. I recommend that you follow the members who you consider to be experienced, but you should also browse all parts of the forum, publish topics, and answer to the topics that have already been published.

Yes, I agree with you that it is important to follow experienced members, but it is also important to know that we are here to gain knowledge and make money, and this is not an easy thing, we must try to attract people to follow us to increase our profit rate

This forum is like a school and we all are here learning students. So we need help from each other for this learning process. For that we should follow every those members who post unique topics on the forum.

I completely agree with you on this .We must seek knowledge more than fame .Therefore, we have to follow the experienced who will provide us with the correct information that will increase our knowledge about the forum. And once we get the full amount of information, we can head towards fame.

Dear Seniors are basically our teacher.They are well experienced too.No one can teach you like them.Because they also suffered from the same which we are suffering.So by following them we can learn lot of informations.