Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger

On 5/16/2020 at 3:31 PM, issa123h said:

Hello all friends brothers In this topic, we will talk about converting from one currency to another via the yobit platform by using yobit bot Maybe many of you have heard of it but this topic is for beginners who have no idea After going to yobit fastexchange bot It will show you the currency rates Then you give it the Exchange option You will be asked for the currency you want to convert and any type of work and then give you Information about the quantity and price, and it asks you if you want to confirm the transfer process or not This is the best and fastest way to convert currencies without wasting time I recommend to try it

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٦-١٥٢٤١٣.png

Edited May 16 by issa123h

Yes,  this  sends  me the change  in crypto  values every day  without delay . Think about  it and you  can not  find the  chance to  constantly control  the change  in cryptocurrencies . Thanks to the  bot , you have instant control , without any  trouble.

On 16.05.2020 at 15:31, issa123h said:

Hello all friends brothers In this topic, we will talk about converting from one currency to another via the yobit platform by using yobit bot Maybe many of you have heard of it but this topic is for beginners who have no idea After going to yobit fastexchange bot It will show you the currency rates Then you give it the Exchange option You will be asked for the currency you want to convert and any type of work and then give you Information about the quantity and price, and it asks you if you want to confirm the transfer process or not This is the best and fastest way to convert currencies without wasting time I recommend to try it

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٦-١٥٢٤١٣.png

I heard about it but I have never tried. Thx for advice, I will use this bot next time. However, guys be careful, be sure that you use official yobit bot, not fake

This telegram bot is the fastest way of trading coins in just few clicks,but unlike the real exchanger,you cannot see the actual buying and selling of other traders which can help us to predict somehow the flows of price.

maybe is the fastest way, and more specific, i want to exchanges my this coin to this coin, boom just a click

many have recommended it to me, but I have not had the opportunity to try it. With this information that you share, I will dedicate myself to using it and seeing it for myself. Thanks for sharing this great information.

• +2 1

I haven't tried this but it sounds easy . The telegram can not be a beneficial in a good way there a lot of scam activities there. But there might be successful and legitimate ones too. Hoping to try soon. Keep checking the balance and make secured transactions.

• +3 1

This bot has been working for a long time and I use it sometimes if I want to finish the financial transaction quickly. This bot saves a lot of time and is easier and faster to control money in Ubay.  But you should not always use it and go to the main website of Yupit in order to know the latest prices and updates in trading and currencies.

• +3 1

Yobit cryptocurrency exchange platform been trusted sinced launched at 2014. Yobit has one bigs of telegram community. Yobit has technical support to its users like 24/7 and many admins that can help users to do transaction 24/7. That's why yobit telegram is fastest in respond to all members transaction when they apllied.

and yobit bot programme to respond is so good. Never delayed in response our transaction. I don't know yet about any of other telegram exchange platform, but for me, Yobit still the fastest exchanger! 

I am recently joined to a platform on the yobit  platform. I have not yet used this method. I will try later. Thanks for this information.