I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

On 10/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

You have said wonderful thing mate. There are lots of scammer available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give us proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto their trap. Dont click unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

Look, every one can make a mistake and the scammers will catch you from one mistake, I agree with those tips, but the scammers always will identify something new after their old ways are exposed .

Thank you for this useful information. We must follow the forum rules and follow them step by step until our account is very strong, and we have to stay by ourselves and by our work and not enter unreliable external links, be careful Good luck

Thank you for the useful advice for me and all those working in the field of cryptocurrencies because we are all vulnerable to fraud by these people, so we must not deal with anyone we do not trust, especially those people who tempt us with a very easy profit in exchange for fictional sums, but their main goal is to steal your money  .

• Useful or interesting 1

I know about this and I already careful about scammers and harmful links.

Everyday I receive many mail from scammer because about 1 years ago I use my mail anywhere for earning. 

That's why many scammer collet my mail and give me many mail with big offer. 

But I know about that scammer. I think we should more carefull about scammers.

You may think you have gotten a way to prevent the scammers from scamming you but I will like to remind you that they have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptowold, so my dear friends we can only reduce the risk of falling a victim but not do away with them completely.

Dear friend the list of steps you told are irresistible and very important. It's a sad reality that scammers are every where on this forum and it's very very necessary for all of us to beware from them to keep ourselves safe. 

Scammers are just like threat to this cryptocurrency world and i bhave to thank you for sharing for me this benefit especially since i really just joined the digital world. Some people may be more proficient, but I am really ignorant about scammers because they are heartless.

Yes you are right and you have a good points thanks for sharing this wonderful information at least it will help alot of the members of the crypto currency platform to be able to keep safe and secure of our account as well as our wallet in order not to be scammed 

• +3 1

Thank you for your information. I like your second point that know that from which person you are dealing. You have to be very carefully because in this field never trust and unknown person which you do not know what who is it. And do not visit the unknown sites.

• +1 1

Very nice talk and also useful, especially for new members, as most of them are eager to work a lot and thus fall victim to fraudsters who offer them money in exchange for performing some tasks or entering into external links, so we must be more careful and do not allow anyone to steal our personal data and money.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right your points depend on us . If we will not discuss our secret things with anyone if we will secure our password and we will not give our Information things to unknown members by gmail telegram or others sources . Then we can succefull. 

• +1 1

I think This are the set of rules we all must follow. This are the basic I feel that everyone should follow. But this type of post generally peopl skip. But I am suggesting my dear friends who are seeing this to recommend their friends.

• +1 1

These tips are very useful to help us avoid most SCAM projects, and I want to give additional advice. When you want to register on new and untrusted sites, do not use your primary email, but use a second email.

• +2 1

It is a very good post. I will follow these ideas and I hope to avoid the scammers who try to steal from others because in the field of cryptocurrencies there are many of them and everyone should remain wary of any stranger dealing with him or any link that enters it.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this with us the ways to be free from scammer tricks and other sure that will come under their ways of trapping members in a platform and those that are not in any forum.

• +1 1

Thank you so much you shared this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that the scan is a big issue on this forum and I want to suggest you that you should to secure your private key otherwise you are not able to secure your money

• +3 1

I think most important way to be free from scam is we should be never greedy. if we greedy we will lose everything we have. so we should never do that.

• +1 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for these valuable advice. One of the most important things that must be supported when working on the Internet is to provide security for our devices, our personal data and our money, as there are many fraudsters, so you must be careful and follow these points that you mentioned.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this valuable information about scammers . Now a days there are scammers are everywhere and they have many tricks to scam people. So we should read this post carefully and also act upon it. 

• +1 2

The best solution is be aware that scammers are every where. You should always protect yourself from being scam. Before  joining, first thing to do is make a reviews. Ask people or watch some videos about the site you want to join. Then when signing up keep your informations safe. Do not share it to others especially your email address and passwords. You must enable your security password so that you will know when someone is hacking your account. When making a password, create a strong password. It should be long and mix it up with letters, number, And the most important is THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!!!

• +3 1

Thanks for this information, well for me the tips I can share is to work hard for your money. Scammers are also there having someone to deceive, attract with their offers. I believe there is no easy money, therefore they don't really matter to me.

• +3 1

Thanks for this information, well for me the tips I can share is to work hard for your money. Scammers are also there having someone to deceive, attract with their offers. I believe there is no easy money, therefore they don't really matter to me.

• +3 1

Thanks for the solution, i can get new knowledge after reading it..

But for advice, the scammer always updating their strategy to scamming people. So hard if you only use same strategy to avoid them. Also scammer will always there no matter jail full or not in that country.