Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

At present there are many mining sites that are mostly false, the most advisable thing is to verify them before making any type of investment, in my case in the short time that I have been in the world of cryptography I have not had problems thanks to that system is better to foresee that it falls...

The truth is that now I have seen many scams as a result of these new forms of investment such as those groups that invite you on telegram that excite you with an amount of money and you end up losing it, I started with some setbacks but if you get good reliable sites

I do not recommend deposit money in mining sites. Most of them is sc*m sites. You should learn trading and do trade in my opinion.

It is not wise to deposit money in the mining sites most of them are scams .it is recommended to do a review on this sites . legit cryptocurrency mining sites will never ask you of deposit in order to withdraw.

• +4 1

Thank you for this advice, but anyway I'm not thinking about getting into mining, I think it's too early for me as a novice to get into a field like this, I'm going to limit myself to trading and freezing, which is the safest way for me.

• +1 1

these sites that ask for a deposit to be able to withdraw what they earned by mining are scams and frauds, stay away from this because they only want to steal your money are not at all safe and most likely you will lose everything. 

أعتقد أن هذا أمر له مخاطر على رصيدك لأن هناك العديد من المواقع الاحتيالية التي تعدك بربح كبير ، لكن في الخير يخدعونك ، لذلك إذا كنت تريد التعدين ، فاشتر معدات التعدين

Do not dare to deposit your funds into the mining sites, because mostly are scammers and if legit they are not profitable and i can not trust in any site

these kinds of sites are fake and the best advice is not to work with them. For that reason, before starting you should make sure that the sites you are going to use are legitimate and also that they have good reviews from their users.

The best profit obtained in the world of cryptos is in bitcoin mining and other virtual currencies but as long as it is deposited in a stable and real mining that gives daily and safe profits

Most mining sites only pay at the start, until people trust them and start depositing, and suddenly they stop paying.

Yes sir I  agree y invest in mining site is lost of MONEY but you can not say completely scamer all of them honest on begin but they scam after some time so you must use it before it is to leat (just in free mining don't invest)

The best profit obtained in the world of cryptos is in bitcoin mining and other virtual currencies

Mining sites cannot be profitable. All of them are scam. just try to think the simplest thing. If it would be profitable, cloud miners would be themselves their best customers. I would advise to hold your coins or trading instead of cloud minings.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't think it is good to put your money in the hands of yours, besides the important thing about mining sites is yourself to get money from them, not that you give it to them

for me I don't deposit in a site which I gain no trust. Most site are fraud when it comes to trading and earning. you can earn bitcoin and when you are to withdraw it they will be asking for a deposit before, and when you do so they steal your money so beware of scam when depositing into a non trusted site

Talking is 100% correct. I am also after an experiment with sites that they mine in the cloud by just putting your wallet address, then waiting for several months, and after that you do not pay anything, but on the contrary it asks you to deposit to take your money ... be careful of it

Je vous conseille pas d'investir dans se site 98% sont des escrocs . pour le mining de bitcoin ils vous faut du du matériel pour sa .  on m'a dit qu'il y des sites qui sont honnête mais je ne les pas essayé

Do not invest in sites unless you aresure of their reliability. Unfortunately, many sites today are fraudulent sites aimed at obtaining your money.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

Most of mining sites are scam and don't trust any sites or airdrops that ask you to deposit in their site so you must be careful with these things. 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

This depends on the platform, but as always before making a deposit, an investigation should be done to see if it is worth the risk, in this world of cryptocurrencies there are too many scammers and you have to be aware of this.

Mining should be left to the miners who spend their money on miners and on electricity and refrigeration, we carry out other activities and if you say you don't even have capital, do work on Fiverr for example and go raising capital to later buy coins that you can earn interest.

Yes I agree with my friend that all kinds of these sites are fake and sacms. They asked us to deposit the money until we can withdraw our money from it . Tere sites used the most cloud imaginary minning method for their work. If we deposit our amount in these scamms site then we lost our time and money also.

I have witnessed a lot of people being scammed because of people's willingness to make money easily, because many scammers are turning to these issues, depositing money on a site without sufficient security information may cause you to be scammed be careful.

On 14/5/2020 at 17:37, issa123h said:

Monumento en sitios mineros Hola mis queridos amigos, completaré mi serie con ustedes en Internet Ahora hablaremos de algunos sitios mineros que engañan a los usuarios y este tema se basa en la experiencia personal La mayoría de estos sitios, mis amigos, solo requieren un enlace para depositar Bitcoin, luego se creará una plataforma de minería para que ganes bitcoins a gran velocidad ... Pero la sorpresa al dibujar Cuando vengas a retirar tu dinero Te piden un depósito como comisión El consejo de mi amigo no seas engañado Porque perderás todo tu dinero y nada te llegará Las plataformas de ganancias reales no requieren depósito Las plataformas mineras más famosas actualmente Es un navegador cryptotab Se retiró varias veces Después de llegar a mil Satoshi No te dejes engañar por mi amigo ..Gracias

That is the mistake that almost everyone makes when we start in this digital world and in life in general.
I was also scammed with the mining pages, for wanting to generate quick income one gets stuck on these sites.