Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

You are absolutely right a couple of times I have participated in these mining sites and in none of the times that I have done it I have not received any profits only lost since I am a little new in this World of Cryptocurrencies I am thinking of doing it again but with the. Yobit mining which is a reliable exchange. 

Don't do it please, most of these sites are scam which they pays for you in first days, then they will stole your money. 

I would not do it unless they are reliable sites that there really is a certainty that my money is being used for mining.

I say this because most of these sites are actually pyramids or ponzi schemes disguised as mining pools

These sites are fraudulent and it is a way to lose all your money. Newbies are the majority to make such a mistake and think that all sites are reliable and that is completely wrong and the best and fastest solution is to consult with experts who are more alert to what they invest.

Edited by kidblinblin
Shipping error

It seems to me that you do not know much about cloud mining, there are companies that have been paying their users monthly for years, including genesis mining or HashFlare, only new or fake pages become scam, do not think that they are all like that, the same  In this way, it is the responsibility of the user to investigate before investing, also I would not recommend cryptotab, it consumes too many resources and ultimately renders the hardware useless.

A cloud mining initiative tries to attract customers by announcing that it is mining without any mining equipment. In such systems, again high profit rates are offered and the user is tried to be deceived. Sells or leases processing power with a non-corporate data center and non-devices. Be careful not to use it yourself.

Something really bad happened. We moved to another city because my mother changed her job. I still feel terrible about this. 

Yobit Virtual Miner - is the best miner I recommend investing in
The smallest miner costs 372$, and can bring from 4.5$ per day, which means that the  recoupment period is 2.5 months, most likely it will be faster, since the Minex coin is supported and increases in price every day.

Investing in the mining business is very delicate, not all these investments are reliable, I think it is the part of the Cryptographic business most prone to scams, in my case I only invest in recognized platforms, Yobit, Binance, among some.

No way, dont do it ever. My experience helps me understand that it's gonna scam one day, so if you dint wanna lose your investment, don't ever do it.

I find it very risky to deposit money in a mining account, since it depends on the price of Bitcoin, and if it goes too low, it no longer becomes profitable and many companies merge

99% of all mining websites are scams. They are just HYPE's, that say that you bought Hash Power or something but actually they just scam you and take the money you invested. Please don't trust them.

Thank you for this intresting and useful question, especially for beginners, I wouldn't recommend any cloud mining sites for you, because nowadays 99 and 9 per cent are scams, besides virtual mining on yobit, this one really works and you can get very good passive income and I could recommend it for you.

I would put money in since there are many good mining companies like Yobit's that it has right now since its value when it came out was more or less little and now double the value that came out when it just started, that is one of the safest mining companies out there. until now...

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

If there are many mining investment sites that scam as well as bots that ask for deposits to be able to withdraw what you have made. Do not be fooled by these sites or platforms with bots that what you want is to scam. I am not saying that they are all the sites but if you have to be careful with the vast majority and try to inform you.

It is completely true. The number of fake mining sites on the internet are endless. There are definitely more scam sites than legit ones. They will all require that you pay some money as commission before making a withdrawal and after you have deposited the money they require they will not let you withdraw from the site or they will show a that a fake withdrawal request has been made. Stay clear of such sites friends.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You always have to be wary of sites that offer you an exaggerated profit, many times these sites offer a free subscription to attract victims and various plans to increase profits or some type of services, but they always last a short time, closing with the money of the unwary

In my opinion and experience, all sites that, under the pretext of a commission for withdrawal, offer to transfer money or write private data are 100% scams.

Most mining sites that provides you with free mining tools are scams because when you accumulate some money and when you try to withdraw them, they suddenly ask for deposit money or something like that. That's when you are going to get scammed because you send that deposit to their account and voila, it's all gone. You never get anything and you are poorer than even before.

Never trust these kind of sites.

Yobit's virtual mining on the other hand is totally a different systems and at it's current state, it looks like profitable. I have 3 miners operating for about one week and I didn't have any negative issues. 

Thanks for reading my post and please give positive feedback if you like what I wrote. Have a nice day, my friends.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are very right in what you say, most of the mining sites are usually scams, only if you are really sure I recommend investing, but I also recommend that you do not keep that investment for a long time. Also something that I would like to add is that this is the new Yobit project from Vmining, which I recommend investing because the currency is constantly rising in price.

I have never invested in mining sites for obvious reasons, the network is full of fictitious web pages many people have lost their money due to them. There is no better option than mining from the cloud because it is the latest mining technology and its security is excellent. I recommend Vmining on yobit

On 5/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

Good morning, I totally agree. If any site contacts you from their support, ask for a number of tokes to unlock an aridrop, for example, it is surely Scam. Do your research and don't be fooled.