Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

So you really find this to be a profitable activity? Earn 50 cents after days of doing this repeatitive work for this small payment? Can't you find something worse that will pay you less? This is probably the worst online job I've evert heard of.

I don't think it worth 1000 captcha get 0.5 dollar ! It is just waste of time , and many of this site is scam , don't join this useless site or app ! 

I do not think it is easy to make 1000 captchas for 1 dollar, that would take too long, and then I could not dedicate myself to anything else. I think it is more profitable to comment on this forum and in addition to winning I learn more and more about the business.

Hi, friends.

I couldn't see why they pay people for solving captchas. What's the point? What benefit do they get from this? Is there a specific reason I cannot see? And according to the things the people wrote here, it pays too little and not worth your time. Too bad. I guess anyone in the crypto world should not be wasting their time on these things.

Good luck in your trades and Have a nice day .

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I think the pages of solving captchas like the 2captcha become boring in a few months, there is little one can learn with them, it is like getting stuck and besides the money they pay you seems little, at least on my page with 1 dollar a day almost you buy nothing.

If you want to understand whether it is worth it, count how much you will earn per hour and estimate with the average salaries in your region, then you will be able to understand whether you need it or not, I would not do this in my region

• Useful or interesting 1

I have used 2captcha and it is very good that application pays but right now I have not used it but in my opinion it pays and well

Satoshi is the mini-currency of Bitcoin, just as the dollar is its mini-currency, the cent, so Bitcoin is its mini-currency is Satoshi, so that when you solve the capatcha you earn satoshi

$1 per 1000 captchas is too low anyway. Lets imagine that u do 5 captchas in a minute with verification and loading time included. So 5 captchas per minute = 300 captchas per hour. in 3 hours you will have 900 captchas. And you will do those 100 captchas in 20mins. So nearly in 3h 30 mins (including rest time) you will get 1 dollar. Do you find this profitable. During this time you could learn or do another higher paid job 

• +3 1

I'm always happy to earn Thanks for the information believe that solving a thousand cabbages one dollar It's just a hell of a job if you could automate the work of solving captchas would be cool And so Thank you I wish you success.

If 2 captcha helps you get more than 10 dollars because I made more than 10 dollars to earn more but now I don't get it because I hardly have time left

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

Some time ago I received an invitation to join the 2Captcha platform, I signed up and started doing what they call a trial period or something similar.

I solved a few catpcha while I was testing them, but I comment that it seemed super annoying.

A lot of repetitive work, you look like a robot, I honestly didn't like it. It does not go with my way of working, I prefer options where you have more freedom to be creative and that offer a better level of reward

This is not a profitable type of earnings, because you spend a lot of time and get only a dollar - at this rate it is easier to work as a waiter.

The truth is that it takes a long time, to reach 1000 captures in one day is almost impossible for only $1, I recommend that you work on it at the same time with Rucaptcha and Klotibablo, they have a similar bot and you can open all three and work on them without problems you will add up and earn more.

Solving captchas is interesting if you're 10-12 years old and really want to earn money. That's not profitable, I think you'll loose your money by utility bill. But when you need to solve captcha automatically - 2captcha or any other captcha solvers is your bro. 

I don't think that you can make a lot of money on this , because the work is tedious and you will quickly get bored , and if you use , for example , bots , then there is a chance of being banned . This can only be used to create a small Bank , and then try something more serious with it .

Starting the crypto world for beginners is very difficult, there are multiple options that are handled and currently the earnings are initially not so attractive, but he considered that the time that is used at the beginning, in PTC, Faucets, games, is not wasted time In reality, you learn a lot about the crypto world using these tas tools, I particularly started like this, and at first earning more than 1 dollar a day was an excellent day, for example I particularly created the account to solve the 1000 captchas and towards 1 -2 $ a day I spent hours on the computer or the phone solving the captchas and I got it, then I went to the PTC, and the airdrops, now I am in trading, but if I did not have the knowledge that I acquired from those pages I would not be facing Today to the jewel in the crown that is trading, so do not consider that this is wasted time, it is just an investment to gain experience in the crypto world.

Of course you can earn money by solving captchas, the bad thing is that it is monotonous and in reality if you want to become a millionaire with solving captchas then stay away from that, because it is out of reality, that if you can get a few $, well yes, It is true, but in life everything is about discipline and perseverance, and most people want effortless and easy money and, no, this is not how these types of jobs or an office work.

I used BeerMoney as the way to earn money when i started, i earned about 100$ in a month. So if you are a newbie, i certainly recommend using it

Working solving capchat is a good way to generate money, I have 2capchat and kolotibablo, I have not worked them much lately, but I plan to start working again, because many pages where I was generating money have closed, and I see that those pages have lasted a long time

Very good advice friend, for sure we will try it, thank you very much for sharing with us your experience in the ways to earn on the internet, in addition to the wonderful cryptocurrencies, also with this income we can invest in cryptocurrencies to get more and more into the world of crypto assets and on the other hand we can grow in experience and then we will be the ones to help the new ones, again thank you very much dear friend.

On 13.05.2020 at 17:27, abualez said:

what about you????

In my opinion this way of earning is not worth it. You won't make any decent profit. It's better to use other ways of making crypto like taking part in bounty campaigns and airdrops, claiming from free faucets websites or completing different simple tasks for crypto. There are a lot of different ways to earn crypto. Do not be stuck to the only one and also keep learning and educating yourself. Then you will have a success.