Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

Brother, no doubt it is real site but it's a wastage of both time and money. It is very tough and time consuming to complete 1000 captcha. I used this website but i couldn't solve 1000 captcha in one day and they pay maximum one dollar for one thousand captcha. Cryptotalk is more better than solving captcha it needs less time and effort and gives you more money.

• +2 1

I don't really remember any site related to solving captcha inother to earn coins but if i see one that is legitimately paying the members not the scammers that will waste your time i will be very glad to join the platform thanks

On 11/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, MahimaMariam said:

Actually I am not aware of this platform my friend. I think that it is a legit site. As a newcomer I am start learning the basic things in this forum.

Well, that's is actually legit site that you can earned money for just typing some captcha's, but expecting that it will just give some small amount of profit because this is a kind of faucet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is just waste of time because the payments are very low and we can hardly earn $1 in a whole week. So, I would suggest you to learn new skills and gain good knowledge than investing time in unnecessary work. First educated yourself and learn different skills then you can certainly get good earning jobs.

• +1 1

I think its the toughest thing one can ever do so to me its important we do have something to work with @Nelson Carreiro Its really important to find solution that is easy to work with and be good in the best side to everything there are so many people , we have to be good its really important to work as hard and really be good in somewhere we need to find solution to the [rpblems that we have  its really good to find solution to this , its tough really tough to make money solving capta its tough

This is very popular site of earning in which we will sloved the capchta and we will get paid by this site capchta. This is real good but takes a lot of time to earn. I am new member but this forum is real and good for earning. 

This would take like 3-4 hours at least, depending on network speeds. Solving 1000 captcha just for a dollar is a waste of energy and resources, there are better ways to earn online other than that with almost the same or less effort. 

Yes we can earn money by solving  captchas but these earning sites give small amount of money. But there is no problem in these sites. I think we should make money by working on Cryptotalk. If we work heartily on this amazing platform, we have no need to go anywhere. We should do our best to grow this platform. I did not know much about these sites because I always earn money in short time from Cryptotalk.

Yes, i have also used 2captcha site for a long time and they are real paying without any problem but they pay very low amount.  You will complete 1000 captchas in maybe 2-3 days and you will only earn 1 dollar!  If you make any mistakes your account will be banned even if you have completed 999 captchas!

It is another thing to earn money from the internet online. It is used the captcha to solve it I mean complete the picture by adding it parts together. It also gives you money some of websites also provides this.

2captcha is legit site and its pays genuinely but the main problem is they pays very low prices.1000 captchas per day look easy , but it doesn’t, is really difficult to finish 1000 captcha per day , this can take a lot of time from you.

• +3 1

I imagine that such sites are an exercise in futility since they need a ton of time to bring in a little cash. I encourage you to begin exchanging on the grounds that it is more beneficial.

thusly  best friend i have never well-tried the current word processing system. other than i suspect that it's going to stick by a very good in addition to true handset i'm able to wait for undertake that in forthcoming. other than now i even have hardly any time for you to undertake. doting walkie-talkie it is going to withdraw long time for you to solve m captcha

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I don't know about it but I need learn about it and then after I discussed this topic, because need knowledge is must important in this forum.

I personally think that this is a thankless task, well, quite straight.  sometimes there captchas are unrealistic, and they pay very little.

I think, my friend, this is a way to bring in money, but it is not effective to get an income that suffices for your personal needs
Therefore, I advise you to invest your income, even if it is simple
But before going into the world of investment, I advise you to learn about it in order to gain the necessary experience to reach your goal
If the visions agree with me, give me a heart
Thanks

As a newbie I don't have any ideas on captcha,but am hoping to learn more about things am not familiar with such as captcha and many more.

Capcha is not easy to earn money there it takes alot of time and effort to achieve in captcha website ,I use captcha for long time but pay very low price ,but the is fast in Networking 

Thanks for sharing dood but I think it is too much effort that is only for 1$ . I think I have to stay here where I got knowledge and also with less effort , earning good.

Well, I have participated in this kind of work before. But it takes a lot of time. But not very useful. Because they give very little profit. Crypto is much better than this.  Because there is a lot of profit in less time. So I prefer crypto. But many people can do this if they want.

I think captcha sloving sites are a complete waste of time.This sites gives you a lot of work and you have to give them a lot of time.But on payment time they pay you too little.So try to avoid these type of sites and concentrate on cryptotalk. 

For me I think such a waste of time

I intend to stick to being active in this forum

Even if I don't make any profit

But here I will learn more about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them and this is invaluable

I see a beautiful future for cryptocurrencies

In the future, it exceeds $ 1 a day

• +1 1

I likewise had a go at doing that yet it is difficult to bring in cash in that sort of work.Don't stress over this since, in such a case that you are not utilizing same gadget there I am meaning to adhere to cryptotalk until further notice, I have attempted many study destinations till now, yet needs to qualify ever overview you attempt before you're in.but its requires lot of time in captcha.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

If it really is a good way to generate income, I worked on it for a long time but I already have many problems solving the captcha but in the same way I have friends who work on it and they are happy there.

• +2 1

Yes, it is not a pleasure to work on this website, it is very difficult to complete a captcha once, it takes years to see. And it takes all day, too much hardwork and too much time and you only get $ 1 .